AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-10-07, 21:59   Link #81
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
*snip*
...I'll try watching the 2nd half later... Ueh...
Seriously, I say don't even bother and just drop it... lol Seeing you suffer this much makes even me feel kind of bad. Well, not really, but you aren't doing yourself a favor at any rate.┐('~`;)┌
Old 2015-10-07, 23:47   Link #82
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Well, I couldn't last half the episode, but as far as I got...
Aside from the idiotic setting that makes fun of rich and normal people...
The OP's lack of quality rings so many alarm bells. I don't even know why they bothered making an anime when they can't get past the OP without spraying repellents across the screen.
And it's not like the character designs are that great either. Not exactly exciting seeing all of those legs, with all things put into account.

That said, watching Maburaho or playing one of those eroge where the male protagonist goes to an all-girl's school would probably be a better decision.

...I'll try watching the 2nd half later... Ueh...
I generally try to give anything at least 3 eps to make a case for itself, but if you find it that nauseating then don't strain yourself. I'm sure it's an acquired taste, and there are certainly other shows that do many of the things this show does better. I don't know of any where the boy has to abandon his love of girls' thighs (which I assume is why the camera always focuses there) and pretend to be hard gay, or any where the girls are quite this scared of the boy or this extremely lacking in common sense, but overall much of what's here has been done. I'm sure no one will judge you for not enjoying this; just don't judge me for finding this hilarious.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, shounen