AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-23, 09:56   Link #81
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I dunno why the whole glasses thing would be a big deal, I'm only one in my entire family that wears glasses, and I'm not going around wondering who my parents are.
I just think Kishi is poking fun of the SasuKaren arguments that because Salada wears glasses that she must be Karen's kid. lol. Kishimoto has said that Salada was Sakura's child and that Karen had a dangerous kind of "love" for Sasuke.
Old 2015-04-23, 09:57   Link #82
Kumagawa

So is this only a 3 chapter mini then? that's what some of the scans have.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 09:59   Link #83
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I just think Kishi is poking fun of the SasuKaren arguments that because Salada wears glasses that she must be Karen's kid. lol. Kishimoto has said that Salada was Sakura's child and that Karen had a dangerous kind of "love" for Sasuke.
yeah, I'm certain that is what it is also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
dunno, first I've heard of it.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 10:00   Link #84
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
The spin off will last till the end of summer , so it may be 10 chaps in total .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 10:04   Link #85
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
The spin off will last till the end of summer , so it may be 10 chaps in total .
If it's going to last till the end of summer, than that's like early September. And since the official chapter 1 is like May 6th. so that's 4 months of chapters. Pretty sure it'll be more than 10 chapters. xD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 10:10   Link #86
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Really? He said that? Do you have the quote of what he said?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 10:35   Link #87
AntonKutovoi

I don't think Salada is Karen's child. Doubt Kishi will go into this territory. Sasuke still a d*ck, though.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 10:47   Link #88
Fwarlord

Interesting chapter. My theory is Sasuke and Karin had a child together but she went missing so he had to travel around the world to find her and left their child to his pink head stalker. In Sasuke's absence, Sakura raised the child alone while telling her she is her real mom and since her didn't have any photo with Sasuke, she placed her picture on Karin's picture with Sasuke.
Old 2015-04-23, 10:48   Link #89
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
I don't think Salada is Karen's child. Doubt Kishi will go into this territory. Sasuke still a d*ck, though.
I agree that Sasuke is one. Even if he feels he can't live in the village after all that had happened to his family, he could still drop in from time to time to see his daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Interesting chapter. My theory is Sasuke and Karin had a child together but she went missing so he had to travel around the world to find her and left their child to his pink head stalker. In Sasuke's absence, Sakura raised the child alone while telling her she is her real mom and since her didn't have any photo with Sasuke, she placed her picture on Karin's picture with Sasuke.
was wondering how long it would take you guys to show up here. -.-
Old 2015-04-23, 10:57   Link #90
Mamuru

Wow that was sad...

Sasuke is a shitty husband/father.
Mamuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 11:17   Link #91
Eragon
Still Alive

Sasuke confirmed shittiest character in the manga, news at 11. Someone who's bitched the entirety of the manga about not having a family, abandons his daughter(who doesn't even know wtf he looks like) and his wife. Such logic.

But, I'm sure Kishi will come up with something to redeem the poor, misunderstood soul
Old 2015-04-23, 11:29   Link #92
dark44

shouldnt he waited till the novel released then relased the manga
Sakura Hidden Legend
Author: N/A | Release Date: July
Sakura's romantic feelings will be revealed and the reason she ultimately ended up with Sasuke.
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 11:32   Link #93
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
shouldnt he waited till the novel released then relased the manga
Sakura Hidden Legend
Author: N/A | Release Date: July
Sakura's romantic feelings will be revealed and the reason she ultimately ended up with Sasuke.
Why would he do that? the novels follow the anime continuity and reference filler arcs and films.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 11:35   Link #94
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
And finally, be heartbroken as it is confirmed that Sarada is actually Karin's kid sneaked into Sakura (because chakra and Sharingan). More shocking details will follow as Naruto: The Sequel begins...shortly.
You're on to something here.
Old 2015-04-23, 11:49   Link #95
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasuMasu View Post
Poor Jugo left out probably took the pic.
Hahaha! poor Juugo is always left out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
What i don't get is how Sakura can't answer a simple question. Does he wear glasses?

She's seen Sasuke from 8-13 then timeskip 15-17 and not once did he wear glasses. smh
classic wishy-washy Sakura. Useless even when answering a child's simple question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm sure Sakura's picture is just folded and Sasuke is next to her, but he sneezed or blinked or something. And he didn't have time to take another picture before going off on his mission, so she just combined the two pictures.

You know this "drama" is going to have an easy and comedic resolution like that.
haha! "and after further inspection there seems to be yet a third picture in this frame... what is Dad doing with this White Snake guy?"

Honestly, it would make sense for Sasuke to have as many kids as possible if he's planning on rebuilding the Uchiha. It's probably a darker twist than Kishi would take, but I would expect him to be traveling the world and impregnating as many girls as possible. He may be a deadbeat Dad, but with his devilish good looks, he could probably restore the Uchiha clan in just one generation
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 11:52   Link #96
akumaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamuru View Post
Wow that was sad...

Sasuke is a shitty husband/father.
Isn't a surprise to me.
He's shitty everything, so at least be consistent

~seeing Sakura's pic over the original~
LMAO
I'm gonna pee!
For fucks sakes, Sarada calls out on it!
The utter denial of this "ship" is AMAZING!!!

Yeah, Sakura....Sasuke's out to get a pack of smokes....
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 12:12   Link #97
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I know Kishi using this to shut up sasukarin but man sasuke is a dead beat dad.
For some odd reason I'm keeping hope that Sasuke is out there discovering something that might threaten the new world but still, parenting 101 would have helped.

Great to see Boruto being a genius, I feel like he's literally young Naruto (sure Naruto was an idiot but when it came to fighting and Ninjutsu he was one of the better kids).

I wonder if we'll get to see Himawari next.

Also, it might just be me, but it looks like Choji didn't want to adress the issues of Sarada's father.

I wonder if Naruto checks up on Sakura and her daughter from time to time, although it's more likely for Hinata to be doing that.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 12:34   Link #98
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
But, I'm sure Kishi will come up with something to redeem the poor, misunderstood soul
Thing is, he could have at least left a kage bunshin behind to look after his family. Naruto does it to play with his son while working and it seems to be fine...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 12:41   Link #99
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Thing is, he could have at least left a kage bunshin behind to look after his family. Naruto does it to play with his son while working and it seems to be fine...
Yeah, now that you mention it, why the heck did he not do that?
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 12:43   Link #100
GDB

Because no one's allowed to use a Kage Bunshin for more than two minutes except Naruto.

How else do you explain Shikamaru complaining to Boruto about causing problems for Naruto by making him use a Kage Bunshin? To anyone else, it's unthinkable!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion