AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-06, 05:42   Link #81
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelt View Post
Even tho It's ending is overdue it's a pretty strange feeling. Naruto has always been a big part of my life and its going to be weird not having my weekly chapter.
yep i agree im 24 i been reading since the beginning if i reach deep inside i still remember watching first episode (yea i ditched the anime a year or so ago but thats because it became painful to watch
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 09:24   Link #82
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

The next movie is canon.
We've seen both Naruto and Sasuke in the trailer.
Obviously this will not end in their death like Naruto said.

Eh...5 chapters to go.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 10:36   Link #83
The Green One

I'm honestly surprised they didn't milk one final chapter just to end on a round 700.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 11:30   Link #84
ranchan13

5 more chapters, so sad.
I have a feeling the ending is going to be a massive disappointment now.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 11:49   Link #85
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It's official! Naruto will end with five more chapters. With chapter 699 being the last!

Source:
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/2014/10/naruto-fin.html
https://twitter.com/SASAKI_Hisashi/s...59296373989376
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...5-weeks/.79600
http://shonenjump.viz.com/node/2326

Even tho the manga had some problems recently with whole Kaguya thing. It's still sad that the manga will end so soon.

One chapter off in my predictions.
Wonder why Kishi wouldn't aim for 700 chapters though instead of 699. Either way, gloating time! Logic and math triumph again!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 11:53   Link #86
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I'm HOPING that during this fight we get a little more info on Naruto's lineage.
Who were Minato's parents, for example?
How is the Uzumaki clan related to the Senju?

Based on some of the 2nd Hokage's comments, I can't help but wonder if he's blood related to the 4th, often unique jutsu (like the Flying Thunder God) are passed down from parent to child, or within the clan.
ootsutsuki = uzumaki is my guess.

i wondered about a connection of the 2nd and 4th since the minatos battle vs masked man. but we can only speculate. tobirama was an expert water user and namikaze means waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
I really hope Minato isn't related to the second Hokage he's character is fine the way it is without some senju explanation for his awesomeness. His one of the only guys in Naruto that don't need a blood line limit or some reincarnation to become Kage level.
i think minato like every other strong person in the manga is so because of lineage. strong chakra genes are passed down in all kage level ninja as shown to us throughout the manga
Old 2014-10-06, 11:55   Link #87
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
i think minato like every other strong person in the manga is so because of lineage. strong chakra genes are passed down in all kage level ninja as shown to us throughout the manga
Do you think Gai is kage level ninja?
Old 2014-10-06, 11:56   Link #88
Eragon
Still Alive

Welp, time to find a new shounen manga to shit on. I gave up on FT and Bleach's ending soon too.

Sad that the only good things I'll remember about Naruto will be from the anime and all the shit-show will be from the manga (picked up the manga late).
Old 2014-10-06, 14:02   Link #89
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Interesting info. I found this on another forum!
Quote:
i heard from takl that final chapter will have 39pages + extra chapter, maybe as as set-up for fanbook or the movie.
Quote:
Yeah, maybe the extra chapter will be a tie-in for the movie, like RTN had. And it's good that the final chapter will be at least a little lengthened. Do you know where he got that info from btw? I believe it but I'm just curious.
Quote:
he should have took those info from this guy https://twitter.com/link_papa who is one of 8 assistans of Kishimoto
Thoughts?
Old 2014-10-06, 16:04   Link #90
LevelSeven

Quote:
With 8 gates he is above anyones lvl, imagine 8th gates guy vs kages + bodyguards, this would be such a big overkill in guys favor ^_^
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 16:46   Link #91
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

And so even this manga comes to an end. I agree with others that while it will be weird not having Naruto each week, I do admit that it is time to close the curtain. It's been a pretty rough (sometimes really stupid) ride, but on a whole I have to say I enjoyed it. So let's see what the final countdown has for us, eh?

On the actual chapter; Sasuke, I am disappoint. Of all the plans you might have come up with, you choose the one that is incredibly easy to inflict. Anyone ever hear the saying that "it takes a moment to destroy, but a lifetime to build"? IMO Sasuke's basically going for an immediate solution but not one that has a lasting effect. He does have a point that hatred can unify against a common foe, but what happens when that foe is gone? Unless he plans on living forever and acting as the focal point for it, hatred that has festered for a long time will not just disappear upon his death. It'll just be transferred to a new foe. All it needs is a trigger.

Now you could argue that Naruto's "understand one another" is equally implausible, but at the least, it doesn't involve actively killing people who no longer want to fester the same darkness that plagues the world. Furthermore, Naruto understands that the past shapes the present, and those living in the present are the ones that shape the future. To attempt to cut off the past as a means of starting clean is, at best, naive. Whether people admit it or not, we are shaped by the actions taken in the past, both good and ill.

But whatever, enough of this preachy mumbo-jumbo. We have a not-really death match between rivals that's been brewing for what, 10 years now if not more? Grab some popcorn 'cause we're in for the last haul.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 19:23   Link #92
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
my apologies. my post should have said minato like all other actual kages…
but no is my answer to your question.
Old 2014-10-06, 20:51   Link #93
itachi-san314

Quote:
5 more chapters, so sad.
actually i was so disappointed by a lot of the war through to the kaguya fight, that this stuff with sasuke seems great to me now. Perhaps if the manga had been great for the last couple years i would feel the same as you, but i'm liking the end so far

Quote:
my apologies. my post should have said minato like all other actual kages…
but no is my answer to your question.
really? you dont think gai is kage level? are kisame or bee kage level? because 7 gate gai was better than them. he doesn't have to go 8 gates and kill himself to be kage level. when he was 8 gates he was well above kage level
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 22:30   Link #94
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
actually i was so disappointed by a lot of the war through to the kaguya fight, that this stuff with sasuke seems great to me now. Perhaps if the manga had been great for the last couple years i would feel the same as you, but i'm liking the end so far

really? you dont think gai is kage level? are kisame or bee kage level? because 7 gate gai was better than them. he doesn't have to go 8 gates and kill himself to be kage level. when he was 8 gates he was well above kage level
i was asked about Gai and my answer was no. if kakashi and lee can open gates I'm sure the kages can too.
Old 2014-10-07, 04:01   Link #95
LevelSeven

Quote:
i was asked about Gai and my answer was no. if kakashi and lee can open gates I'm sure the kages can too.
not really, even opening one gate is more than difficult for a genius shinobi...

if they had 8th gates, they would have opened it in their fight against madara -_-

tsunade can only punch hard + is good in medical ninjutsu, she has muscles but not more ^_^
gaara is only using sand
the old-kage has his one-hit kill beam + earth ninjutsu
the acid-woman never showed great taijutsu powers
A is the only one who could open the gates BUT he is using nintaijutsu to enhance his body, he needs pure taijutsu powers

in short: the kages cant to it, 6-7th gates makes guy and lee into kage-lvl shinobi, the 8th guy is making them god-tier
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 11:36   Link #96
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
if kakashi and lee can open gates I'm sure the kages can too.
If i remember correctly somewhere it was explained that elite ninja can open about 2-3 gates to enhance their taijutsu. I guess for a kage level ninja it would be at most about 4 gates and that means pretty badass taijutsu. But that's far below the level that Gai and Lee can do, that's why they are unique. It's similar to how many jounin or chuunin level ninja can use some sort of teleportation jutsu but Minato's teleportation jutsu is so much better that it's almost incomparable how much stronger it makes him.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 13:05   Link #97
neshru

Quote:
5 more chapters, so sad.
Can't be worse than the last few months worth of chapters.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 14:00   Link #98
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If i remember correctly somewhere it was explained that elite ninja can open about 2-3 gates to enhance their taijutsu. I guess for a kage level ninja it would be at most about 4 gates and that means pretty badass taijutsu. But that's far below the level that Gai and Lee can do, that's why they are unique. It's similar to how many jounin or chuunin level ninja can use some sort of teleportation jutsu but Minato's teleportation jutsu is so much better that it's almost incomparable how much stronger it makes him.
it seems that many if not all kage simply don't train to open gates. Gai and lee are unique because (kishi wants them to be) they don't know ninjutsu and genjutsu and thus train specifically to have badass taijutsu. they have no other weapons at their disposal. kages manipulate nature and shape of chakra among other things. tien had a pretty badass ace in hole against Cell 2. but he was no saiyan
Old 2014-10-07, 20:06   Link #99
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

I totally expect Sasuke to discover his good inner self after his fight with Naruto!
Old 2014-10-08, 02:16   Link #100
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

It seams the new chapter will come out today. Seeing how the spoilers are already out.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion