Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-08-29, 11:42   Link #81
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
well if there isn't more to the story, then my theory is a moot point. unless kishi throws in an easter egg at the end like carrie's hand coming out of the grave
ah. well i assumed we were all on the same page with the manga ending soon….

but if it wasn't...most assuredly kaguya and BZ can come back (just like she came back this time with the help of madara) so in that context the sealing is not permanent. apparently it never is, but with BZ stating he would have to wait around to revive Kaguya then naruto showing up and throwing him to the moon, it makes it less likely that someone would repeat the steps to revive them. plus they are in another dimension.

im excited for next chapter…for a lot of reasons. 15 kage reasons that is
but it would be awesome if for some crazy reason that newly formed moon came crashing down to earth and someone had to sacrifice themselves to send it back...

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2014-08-29 at 15:58.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 11:53   Link #82
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

finally, the ultimate enemy is defeated, as most has already said yes it was kinda dull. i would have liked if kishi would have made a powerful end, like when he death of pain and itachi, but then again kaguya wasn't such a character.

so the struggles of the characters as well as the readers have come to an end. the next few chapters would be nice to read, without fights that don't go anywhere.

i really hope, naruto vs sasuke is really great battle, without god like powers.
Old 2014-08-29, 12:11   Link #83
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia View Post
And then, Naruto goes out of genjutsu, and Kaguya tells him "Had a good dream ?".
I'm still hoping its Madara who says that..

@Miraluka.. reading the chapter made me realize we were really under a genjutsu (I can't believe the hype-train wrecked like that..)

Anyway, this is the pit where fan-service takes us. Kishi, gb for betraying yourself and your regular the manga goers. Next, 10 more chapters with Madara enduring the Talk no Jutsu (bet he'd suffer electrocution over this) with some closing touches like: mass resurrection, Kage title (to you know who), and blissful sunset (with loads of partying I hope!).

Last edited by QS_Bilal; 2014-08-29 at 12:38.
QS_Bilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 13:07   Link #84
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
ah. well i assumed we were all on the same page with the manga ending soon…
how do you know the manga will end soon? it might, but there might be a part 3 as well right?

Quote:
but if it wasn't...most assuredly kaguya and BZ can come back (just like she came back this time with the help of madara) so in that context the sealing is not permanent. apparently it never is, but with BZ stating he would have to wait around to revive Kaguya then naruto showing up and throwing him to the moon, it makes it less likely that someone would repeat the steps to revive them. plus they are in another dimension.
i still dont think you get my point. BZ was not sealed. he doesn't have to wait around for someone to unseal him. my point is that he can free himself, return to earth and start manipulating a new powerful ninja to gain rinnegan and summon his mother back like he intended. or maybe just to get revenge on naruto and sauke if a new rinnegan user isn't easy to find (yet)

i feel like we're having the tobi/obito debate all over again. did the boulder crush his right eye? some said "yes it was certain". i said "we didn't know since we didnt see it actually happen". in this case, we didn't see BZ get sealed or get stuck inside the new moon
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 13:19   Link #85
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^ Even if BZ isn't sealed along with Kaguya. Even if he escapes the "new moon". He is still trapped in another dimension. With no way of returning to earth. Also Kaguya can only be unsealed by rinnegan. So BZ has no way of freeing her.

And seeing how Naruto and Sasuke will finally resolve the Indra/Ashura deal. There will be no more transmigrants after them. Meaning no more rinnegans. Thus kaguya and BZ will forever stay trapped!
Old 2014-08-29, 13:32   Link #86
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
^ Even if BZ isn't sealed along with Kaguya. Even if he escapes the "new moon". He is still trapped in another dimension. With no way of returning to earth. Also Kaguya can only be unsealed by rinnegan. So BZ has no way of freeing her.
is it really wise to say 'no way' in regards to this manga? we saw orochimaru crawl out of Anko's shoulder and that wasn't even weird compared to the last year's events. my point is just that he wasn't sealed. if he was sealed, he couldn't escape and return. but he wasn't...

Quote:
And seeing how Naruto and Sasuke will finally resolve the Indra/Ashura deal. There will be no more transmigrants after them. Meaning no more rinnegans. Thus kaguya and BZ will forever stay trapped!
what? all they have to do is have kids. you're also discounting new characters we haven't heard of before that exist now. that's always a possibility. i'm still waiting to hear what happened to all those senju
Old 2014-08-29, 13:37   Link #87
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
is it really wise to say 'no way' in regards to this manga? we saw orochimaru crawl out of Anko's shoulder and that wasn't even weird compared to the last year's events. my point is just that he wasn't sealed. if he was sealed, he couldn't escape and return. but he wasn't...
That doesn't prove that BZ is not sealed. Again even if we take that he was not trapped in the new moon. He is still trapped in another demension. With no way back.

Quote:
what? all they have to do is have kids
Indras' chakra + Ashura's chakra = Rinnegan

No transmigrants, no rinnegan!
Old 2014-08-29, 13:42   Link #88
itachi-san314

Quote:
That doesn't prove that BZ is not sealed. Again even if we take that he was not trapped in the new moon. He is still trapped in another demension. With no way back.
again. saying 'no way' is a ridiculous thing to say about this manga

Quote:
Indras' chakra + Ashura's chakra = Rinnegan

No transmigrants, no rinnegan!
again you're saying something is impossible. if kishi (or whoever writes more of the story) wants a rinnegan they will have one. we saw the sage come to naruto and sasuke and give them powers. it can happen again. never say never. orochimaru's still around, maybe a scientist type like him will eventually synthesize an unnatural rinnegan

heck, all you have to do is edo tensei a former rinnegan user

personally i'm sick of the rinnegan, so i'd prefer to never see it again
Old 2014-08-29, 13:47   Link #89
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
again. saying 'no way' is a ridiculous thing to say about this manga

again you're saying something is impossible. if kishi (or whoever writes more of the story) wants a rinnegan they will have one. we saw the sage come to naruto and sasuke and give them powers. it can happen again. never say never. personally i'm sick of the rinnegan, so i'd prefer to never see it again
Well that argument can be used for anything.

Personally imo I can say this will not happen. Based on facts. That's my opinion.
Old 2014-08-29, 14:29   Link #90
itachi-san314

Quote:

Personally imo I can say this will not happen. Based on facts. That's my opinion.
well we all saw how that mentality turned out with the anti-obito argument about it being impossible to be him. and how the hokages were impossible to edo tensei since they were sealed in the death god. i guess only time will tell
Old 2014-08-29, 15:58   Link #91
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
how do you know the manga will end soon? it might, but there might be a part 3 as well right?

i still dont think you get my point. BZ was not sealed. he doesn't have to wait around for someone to unseal him. my point is that he can free himself, return to earth and start manipulating a new powerful ninja to gain rinnegan and summon his mother back like he intended. or maybe just to get revenge on naruto and sauke if a new rinnegan user isn't easy to find (yet)

i feel like we're having the tobi/obito debate all over again. did the boulder crush his right eye? some said "yes it was certain". i said "we didn't know since we didnt see it actually happen". in this case, we didn't see BZ get sealed or get stuck inside the new moon
no. i get your point. i can't guess the authors mind in that he may have plans to have black zetsu escape. so the possibility exists and can be speculated upon…i.e. the chance that he can free himself.
but unlike the obito debate/speculation, we did see BZ get trapped. it was depicted in three separate panels. we heard BZ openly state he intended to redo the entire process again only for naruto to intervene. Chibaku tensei is the seal and both she and her will are now trapped inside.
Be it wise or not, based on what i ready, my stance is that BZ is done. (meaning that in the event he returns, i will admit that i was wrong)
What i am speculating on is whether or not Madara will have residual kaguya like powers and cause trouble or not, or if the sage himself isn't up to something...

Quote:
ah. well i assumed we were all on the same page with the manga ending soon….

sorry. the bold here was meant to be "but if it isn't"…referring to the manga. in the instance that the manga isn't ending, the rest of the post applies

Quote:
well we all saw how that mentality turned out with the anti-obito argument about it being impossible to be him. and how the hokages were impossible to edo tensei since they were sealed in the death god. i guess only time will tell
these were fun times
re: tobi. it was blatantly obvious. folks were just in denial
re: hokages. i don't remember these discussions, but in retrospect one could argue that four of the greatest heroes in the story were not gonna remain trapped forever. now villains on the other hand lmao

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2014-08-29 at 16:13.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 16:30   Link #92
ranchan13

Quote:
re: tobi. it was blatantly obvious. folks were just in denial
You have to admit, revealing Tobi to be Obito basically stated flat out that no matter how much of a no-talent loser a character is, give them 5-10 years and they'll be as competent a ninja as any Hokage.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 16:47   Link #93
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
You have to admit, revealing Tobi to be Obito basically stated flat out that no matter how much of a no-talent loser a character is, give them 5-10 years and they'll be as competent a ninja as any Hokage.
i dont see why you say he was a no-talent loser. he was a chuunin on the future 4th hokage's team. he must have been thought to have a pretty high potential

Quote:
but unlike the obito debate/speculation, we did see BZ get trapped. it was depicted in three separate panels.
come on man.. we didn't. the same way we didn't see obito's right eye get crushed. most people just assume we did

Quote:
re: hokages. i don't remember these discussions, but in retrospect one could argue that four of the greatest heroes in the story were not gonna remain trapped forever. now villains on the other hand lmao
that was my point then
Old 2014-08-29, 17:30   Link #94
coded321
He Who Games

wasnt it announced on the anime and manga new sites about how kishi is still planning to continue naruto even after this arc? isnt that the point of the "naruto the last" movie?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 19:45   Link #95
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Quote:
Even if BZ isn't sealed along with Kaguya. Even if he escapes the "new moon". He is still trapped in another dimension. With no way of returning to earth. Also Kaguya can only be unsealed by rinnegan. So BZ has no way of freeing her.

+

Quote:

I see where you are coming from but lose this mentality. It does not apply to this manga (did it ever?). That is a fact. I agree with Itachi-san314 on this one.

For the first half of the manga, we were given the strong impression that Obito was a fellow teammate with Kakashi. We were shown his grave several times and Kakashi giving his prayers there. Done. Nothing more was to be though of it.

Then we got the back ground story at the start of the latter half of the serial of how the team were involved in the Third Shinobi War. We saw Obito get crushed by a boulder (and 13yo Rin doing a Kage-lvl transplantation on the spot). It was done. It was heartfelt and neat. Loop closed. This was only reinforced by the Kyuubi attack on Konaha two years later. It couldn't of been his friend Obitio.

Clearly, it is Madara who attacked Konaha on the night of the Kyuubi attack to take revenge on the Uchiha for betraying him and his grievances w/ the village for rejecting him and his Kage candidacy and other reasons (moons eye plan.)

Who else could have fought toe-toe with a WMD* ? (Keep in mind The Fourth was a revered figured up until this point)

How could Obito reach Kage lvl prowess so fast (the strongest kage I might add).. how did his own sensi not realize his own student's chakara and combat style or for that matter why would he become so damn r-tarded overnight (the Rin explanation would have sounded like since this is the entire bases for the Manga..)

Lets not forget that Itachi bluntly said he massacred the Uchiha with Madara. Only people in denial used to say otherwise. The wild goose chase of this concoction was done after this even by the naysayers. There was and still is no real evidence. Only absurdity (if you've followed this Manga for more than a few years.. its that much harder to swallow).

* WMD refers to Namikaze Minato - aka The Fourth

Note: The first was considered weak sauce back then. Remember Orichimaru's Edo-Tensei ?
There is a reason Plot no Jutsu got its name from here..

Therefore to sum up, this whole argument that "Black" Zetsu is sealed in Chibaku Tensei and unable to cross dimensions is weak to say the least. We have seen mountains move compared to this (see the whole Obito rant above^). Like Itachi-san314 said, there is no 'no way' in this Manga. The possibilities are limitless!

Five hundred chapters later, we learn Naruto hurled a shadow clone... or that the seal wasn't strong enough (or it didn't apply to him). Or we could have him give as elaborate explanation for it and how he survived like he did when Hamaru and Higomaru sealed Kaguya for the first time.
Anyway, I hope next chapter will give us a good explanation from the Sage on why they needed to seal their Mother.. like seriously what happened to her. Did she wake up crazy one morning ?

In any case, Kishi's had one too much to smoke while writing this -_- No excuses there.

P.S. The trans-migrant/Rinnegan issue can be solved by the likes of a future Orochimaru if need be if there are really no more future generations (which I heavily - resolving their conflict hardly cuts it.. didn't Madara & Hishirama do the same several times.. they didn't hold malice against one another, it was more like the Gui/Kakashi rivalry. As far as we know, its a natural process of chakra continuity (which is paradoxical in its own sense). Lastly, Zetsu clearly didn't seen concerned about it. He'd be defeated otherwise and not thinking up a 'next time'.

Last edited by QS_Bilal; 2014-08-29 at 20:28.
QS_Bilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-30, 00:21   Link #96
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

both haggy and hammy originally sealed kaguya.
but haggy is currently holding both seals. kishi has to be planning to tell us about Hamura
Old 2014-08-30, 04:49   Link #97
Ero-Senn1n

Funny how Naruto says that "now everyone can live happily" considering that most of the alliance army died in the war. So like 9 out of 10 of their friends/family/teammates died. Sure one can be happy later on but i don't think that just after about 95% of every ninja (i guess all capable ninja were recruited in the army) died they'll be very happy.

The ending was abrupt, but at least we saw how the Sage's brother had byakugan, so the story of Kaguya and her sons might be told in another story arc. And that should be about byakugan, since it was overlooked for most of the manga. Bringing back Neji from the dead without the seal would be a nice 1st step towards that. Maybe Sasuke will try mass resurrection with his rinnegan, thinking that such a move can bring him the needed votes at a hokage voting. But then there's the other option that many wait for: Sasuke trying to take the position by overpowering Naruto in some battle. But even then he would gain allies by a mass resurrection. Also Sasuke's dotted rinnegan eye was underwhelming so far, at least one epic jutsu should be done. But if that's done it will probably be powered by Naruto's chakra, a combined resurrection jutsu.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-30, 08:53   Link #98
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Funny how Naruto says that "now everyone can live happily" considering that most of the alliance army died in the war. So like 9 out of 10 of their friends/family/teammates died. Sure one can be happy later on but i don't think that just after about 95% of every ninja (i guess all capable ninja were recruited in the army) died they'll be very happy.
Naruto was the guy who called Obito the coolest guy who ever lived, despite the fact he killed his parents and was partially responsible for the fall of the Uchiha, the Kyuubi attack, and deaths of over 40,000. Including the complete destruction of Kumo. Naruto is prone to flights of fancy. That is a nice way of saying he can be an idiot.

Quote:
Bringing back Neji from the dead without the seal would be a nice 1st step towards that.
The only thing Neji did of note for the last 500 chapters, was die. Why the hell would you want him back? Kishi is not doing an entire arc, at the end of the manga, to explain the byakugan. The people who died in the war should stay dead. No one died of any real importance.

The only major issue left, unless Kishi creates another one, is getting everyone out of IT. I imagine whatever Sasuke does, will happen after that, since we badly need to see the other characters after the horrible Kaguya arc.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-30, 09:15   Link #99
itachi-san314

just read an interesting theory: orochimaru will try to enter madara's body fulfilling his long-term dream of having an uchiha body
Old 2014-08-30, 10:08   Link #100
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Highly doubt he has the juice to overpower Madara and take over his body, especially when he lost to Sasuke from early part II.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion