AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-05-03, 20:46   Link #81
Biohazardous

Yes letting her dying at end of episode is best. Leaves people on edge wondering what's going to happen and sad.
Old 2015-05-03, 21:57   Link #82
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Yes letting her dying at end of episode is best. Leaves people on edge wondering what's going to happen and sad.
Assuming if they don't show a pv that she's survived.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 22:21   Link #83
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Assuming if they don't show a pv that she's survived.
The PV could just be flashback shots of Asia being all happy, overset by Issei's JD chant.

Or y'know, classic "I can never forgive you for what you've done!" Stuff.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 22:36   Link #84
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDK1 View Post
The PV could just be flashback shots of Asia being all happy, overset by Issei's JD chant.

Or y'know, classic "I can never forgive you for what you've done!" Stuff.
What if they show a picture of Vali Team carrying Asia.
Old 2015-05-03, 22:40   Link #85
Tbolt

LOL the Vali team are not that Dumb.
Old 2015-05-03, 22:42   Link #86
ImperialFlameGod8190

You guys are missing the problem. If you show a character dying at the end of one episode showing them alive in the next one defeats the drama that comes with it. Unfortunately what i forgot is there's a good 3 or 4 minutes of material between the time Asia vanishes and the JD transformation because Shalba comes in but either way if you end the episode with Asia dying the preview CANNOT show evidence of her alive. But what you can do is show the beginnings of JD. But what is for sure is that if its done RIGHT JD will be one of those moments in anime where you could have that Clip alone get more views on youtube then some entire episodes. its that huge a moment.

What do u mean the Vali team arent that dumb

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 22:43   Link #87
B214

They showed a preview of Ise being healthy and alive after his close call with death. For all we know, TNK might just spoil the entire thing by revealing Asia survived on the pv for next episode.
Old 2015-05-03, 22:48   Link #88
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
What do u mean the Vali team arent that dumb
Just what I said they are not so stupid to try and take ANY of Ise's girls.
Old 2015-05-03, 22:51   Link #89
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Just what I said they are not so stupid to try and take ANY of Ise's girls.
Dude, they saved her from the Dimensional Gap. What that has to do with taking her?
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 05:34   Link #90
ImperialFlameGod8190

For once i agree with Chichi thats a dumb little statement

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-05-04, 05:39   Link #91
Tbolt

Sorry Imperial you thinking my statement is dumb after all the silly things you post holds no meaning to me. If you want to know what I ment by my original statement just ask me, but for you that is too much to expect. In the LN Vali brought Asia back from the Gap if the "picture" shows that I have no problem but if it is taking Asia away that is a problem. If I miss understood the original statement that is my fault that I will admit.
Old 2015-05-04, 07:40   Link #92
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Sorry Imperial you thinking my statement is dumb after all the silly things you post holds no meaning to me. If you want to know what I ment by my original statement just ask me, but for you that is too much to expect. In the LN Vali brought Asia back from the Gap if the "picture" shows that I have no problem but if it is taking Asia away that is a problem. If I miss understood the original statement that is my fault that I will admit.
fine by me. But suggesting the vali team would steal Asia is idiocy plain and simple and chichi and i agree on that. Them showing a picture of Asia is because she's sent to the dimensional gap. Vali kinda saves everybody in a way because not only did he save Asia but he halved issei's JD so the gang could save him with the oppai dragon song and Rias's boobs.

Old 2015-05-04, 07:57   Link #93
Tbolt

That was a good moment for Vali, but he would not admit it.
Old 2015-05-04, 08:37   Link #94
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
That was a good moment for Vali, but he would not admit it.
Actually i've gotta say i disagree. True Vali didnt have to do it but Vali is the Vegeta of High School DxD. He helps Issei but only when its useful to him. There's always an endgame. As for whats the use of saving Asia its one of those you owe me moments. If he wasnt the White Dragon emperor i think he and issei would get along very well.

Old 2015-05-04, 08:45   Link #95
Archilla

Quote:
Actually i've gotta say i disagree. True Vali didnt have to do it but Vali is the Vegeta of High School DxD. He helps Issei but only when its useful to him. There's always an endgame. As for whats the use of saving Asia its one of those you owe me moments. If he wasnt the White Dragon emperor i think he and issei would get along very well.
Also like Vegeta, Vali is slowly succumbing to becoming a decent guy and will obviously end up being bros with Issei. Hell, he honestly started off less of a dick than Vegeta did.
Old 2015-05-04, 09:19   Link #96
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Also like Vegeta, Vali is slowly succumbing to becoming a decent guy and will obviously end up being bros with Issei. Hell, he honestly started off less of a dick than Vegeta did.
Vali becoming bros with issei is fine by me. As for being less of a dick. Vali was worse because Vegeta had a honor code which is why he killed Nappa. Vegeta fought nobly and honorably with very little backstabbing. Vali's big issue is that he threatened to kill issei's family just to make him more interesting.

For better or worse Vegeta has a honor code Vali really didnt to me.

Old 2015-05-04, 09:20   Link #97
Biohazardous

The start of the chant for JD would be epic. LN readers get chills and hype and anime only gets the uh oh whats happening. Even for anime only you can tell Ise cares for Asia deeply and would flip at her death. So as far as they know he is about to open a can of whoop ass on her "killers."
Old 2015-05-04, 09:24   Link #98
Archilla

Quote:
Vali becoming bros with issei is fine by me. As for being less of a dick. Vali was worse because Vegeta had a honor code which is why he killed Nappa. Vegeta fought nobly and honorably with very little backstabbing. Vali's big issue is that he threatened to kill issei's family just to make him more interesting.

For better or worse Vegeta has a honor code Vali really didnt to me.
Uhh, what? Sure, honor n' stuff. But he did attempt to destroy Earth, and murdered an entire Villiage on Namek. Early Vegeta was a WAY bigger dick.

Bio: Smart anime viewers would be losing their minds too, because they'll remember when Vali started his chant...
Old 2015-05-04, 09:34   Link #99
Biohazardous

Oh dang I forgot about him starting his chant. Tho they still won't know she is alive just that he will proceed to whop ass to avenge her.
Old 2015-05-04, 09:38   Link #100
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Uhh, what? Sure, honor n' stuff. But he did attempt to destroy Earth, and murdered an entire Villiage on Namek. Early Vegeta was a WAY bigger dick.

Bio: Smart anime viewers would be losing their minds too, because they'll remember when Vali started his chant...
Vegeta had zero interest in the earth he just wanted to kill Goku because he was stronger then him. As for the Nameks the dragon balls nuff said

They wouldnt be losing their minds because they remember that Albion was saying he didnt need to do it and it wasnt a big deal.

Here's the thing about issei's Juggernaut drive is this. Ddraig is yelling out to everybody

Quote:
Quote:
[Rias Gremory, leave this place at once. If you don't want to die, then it would be better to leave here immediately.]

Ddraig's voice. He emitted a sound, so even we can hear him. Leave? What does he mean? Buchou also put on a puzzled face like me.
Ddraig doesnt yell to everybody saying listen you are going to die and then it all begins

Quote:
[The devil over there. Shalba was your name, right?]

Ise-kun pushes Buchou away, and stands up.

[-You…]

Ise-kun heads towards Shalba, while walking like a ghoul. When he went underneath Shalba, Ddraig's voice comes out from Ise-kun's mouth! His sound doesn't have a slight emotion that it gives chills to my body.

[Made the wrong choice.]

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOON!!!

The shrine shook violently, and Ise-kun starts to emit a blood-like red aura! That aura starts to rise, and it gets bigger. It started to dye the whole area inside the shrine red.

I can understand from the quality of the aura I can feel with my skin! That aura…….is dangerous! From Ise-kun's mouth, a curse-like chant is emitted. The voice isn't just that of Ise-kun. Young. Old. Male. Female. A creepy sound which is mixed with voices of several people.
Ever since that scene has come i've imagined whats gonna happen and everytime i do it brings chills to my spine and i can imagine that the actual episode will be spine chilling. its one of those moments that whether you are a little kid or an adult you will be about to crap their pants. And thats just from my imagination and thinking about how i would do it.