Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-03-03, 02:19   Link #81
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
He still has his twin though, they might be able to give him new eyes using his twin's cells.
Or he pulls a CloneSyaoran/Itachi and just takes his twins eyes.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 02:19   Link #82
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
He still has his twin though, they might be able to give him new eyes using his twin's cells.
more like...where has this twin been all this time? no mention of him at all since we saw him in the cemetry (sp?)...

...or is lockon getting replaced by his twin?
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 02:25   Link #83
Wal Ouran Leviathan

I think Lockon will come out of this scared and, if blind, will wear shades... doesn't that sound like Jamil Neate ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var
Hopefully this show will never see a masked man... hopefully.
I really hope so. If a character is to wear a mask, I hope it's for a good reason. So far we haven't seen in this show a character that looks like a clown for no reason, except for Lichtendahl Tsery's swimsuit.

About Lasse Aeon becoming Darth Vader, if it's true, it could mean a lot of things. We might see him drifting in space/escaping in the GN Arms at the end of season 1 like Vader at the end of Episode IV.

Zwei would be a great suit at the hands of Ali. I just wonder if he can use the Fangs. My guess is that Michael won't get killed without using and losing all of them. Since I don't think any faction is able to reproduce that kind of weapon, Ali might pilot a Fang-less Zwei. That is if they can override the potential security system...
Wal Ouran Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 03:20   Link #84
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Gah...I actually had a dream where Lockon had mechanical eyes! I guess I've been thinking/watching too much about this issue.

I think there must be some kind of remedy for all of this, or else Lockon is as good as dead. Perhaps CB will have the technology/know-how to treat injuries inflected by GN-Particles and eventually be able to help Louise through Setsuna/Saji.
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 03:27   Link #85
Skane
Anime Snark

Haro becomes Lockon's "sight-dog"; and heck, blindness seldom makes a person weak in anime. If anything... it becomes a power-up.

"OMG! He's blind! We're so going to get our asses kicked!"

Natch.
Old 2008-03-03, 04:04   Link #86
chitgoks

big upgrade would be virtue's hair. every strand's gonna be a laser blaster
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 05:05   Link #87
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I think it would be a good fate for Nena, if she survived and Setsuna took her to his apartment, where she would need Louise (who just moved in with Saji), so that she can see what she has done.

So that she can learn the valuable lesson that murder is wrong only when it effects someone you personally know.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 05:26   Link #88
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wal Ouran Leviathan View Post
Zwei would be a great suit at the hands of Ali. I just wonder if he can use the Fangs. My guess is that Michael won't get killed without using and losing all of them. Since I don't think any faction is able to reproduce that kind of weapon, Ali might pilot a Fang-less Zwei. That is if they can override the potential security system...
Preview of Ep 22 from Ep 21 shows Drei and Eins firing at the Fangs.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 09:03   Link #89
Wal Ouran Leviathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Preview of Ep 22 from Ep 21 shows Drei and Eins firing at the Fangs.
Nothing indicates that it's the Fangs they're shooting at. We only see 1 Fang being destroyed by a few red beams.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:21   Link #90
KiraJesusYamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I'm still wondering about turning Darth Vader...turn into an enemy?
Do a darth vader might have mean...

remember during the firs star wars movie the one titled episode 4?

remember the final attack on the death star? darth vader went and took a few men and went out for action.. he then was up alone against his son luke skywalker .....!

etc you get it.... so he got in a MA AND fought to help them out that is what they probably mean.. unless the darth vader thing is referring to a different episode.
KiraJesusYamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 09:28   Link #91
Wal Ouran Leviathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraJesusYamato View Post
Do a darth vader might have mean...

remember during the firs star wars movie the one titled episode 4?

remember the final attack on the death star? darth vader went and took a few men and went out for action.. he then was up alone against his son luke skywalker .....!

etc you get it.... so he got in a MA AND fought to help them out that is what they probably mean.. unless the darth vader thing is referring to a different episode.
Might also refer to the way he saved the day in ep. 21, because it's kinda what Vader does at the end of ROTJ... It could mean anything ! Or it's just a personal comment by the one who originally posted the rumor without knowing his classics.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:32   Link #92
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Nothing indicates that it's the Fangs they're shooting at. We only see 1 Fang being destroyed by a few red beams.
Than, considering this from another aspect, have we seen Micheal aligned the fangs in a circular formation before ?

Eins is shown attacked by something that shoots red beams and in a circular formation, it could be the fangs or the GN-X, but it's highly irregular for the HRL to go for a circular attack formation.

And regarding the Darth Vader bit. Don't think too deep into it. The truth is much simpler and it's not about Aion getting traitorous or him getting maimed.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:52   Link #93
KiraJesusYamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverseFate View Post
Hmmm, well this is certainly interesting. Al and Sumeragi is unexpected, but I guess theres no harm in that

Graham returning would be awesome! xD
errrrr... HAL might be the one inlove with her from what i can see, AL has no balls..
KiraJesusYamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 09:57   Link #94
Wal Ouran Leviathan

Quote:
Than, considering this from another aspect, have we seen Micheal aligned the fangs in a circular formation before ?
You mean that Ali could use a weapon he's never used before better that its original user ?

Quote:
Eins is shown attacked by something that shoots red beams and in a circular formation, it could be the fangs or the GN-X, but it's highly irregular for the HRL to go for a circular attack formation.
Maybe because the mobility of their Tieren didn't allow them to use that kind of formation before.
Old 2008-03-03, 10:15   Link #95
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
You mean that Ali could use a weapon he's never used before better that its original user ?
From what we know, he is a good pilot who just loves to show off. And it's been agreed that the Meisters are n00bs with advance weaponary. So a Vet can easily adapted to the techs with some trial-and-error.

Quote:
Maybe because the mobility of their Tieren didn't allow them to use that kind of formation before.
With Sergei at helm, they'll more likely to stick to the tried and tested suppressive fire and moving in for the kill in Ep 19 as it had been proven effective in Ep 19 and with one GN-X down, they are not going to risk doing something flashy.
Old 2008-03-03, 10:22   Link #96
JackRydden224

I think the whole Lasse Aion being Darth Vader thing just means that his body is like Darth Vader's body, full of mechanical parts. It really makes no sense/difference if a minor character like him becomes a traitor.

About the Zwei, it is hard to imagine that Ali would kill Michael and take over the Zwei in one episode, not to mention in the middle of a battle. I'm guessing that Ali and Co. will take out Eins and Zwei with his Jinx, Nena gets away and Ali switches to the Zwei after the battle.
Old 2008-03-03, 10:27   Link #97
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
About the Zwei, it is hard to imagine that Ali would kill Michael and take over the Zwei in one episode, not to mention in the middle of a battle. I'm guessing that Ali and Co. will take out Eins and Zwei with his Jinx, Nena gets away and Ali switches to the Zwei after the battle.
With the Trinity shown in the midst of getting some R & R in the preview, it's not really hard to imagine how Ali takes Zwei. He might have observe the battle between them and the HRL from afar and strike when the Trinity thought that the worse is over.
Old 2008-03-03, 10:32   Link #98
JackRydden224

Quote:
With the Trinity shown in the midst of getting some R & R in the preview, it's not really hard to imagine how Ali takes Zwei. He might have observe the battle between them and the HRL from afar and strike when the Trinity thought that the worse is over.
I suppose in the scenario of a surprise attack Ali would ambush Michael, drive both suits (his Jinx and the Zwei) to the ground then somehow manages to open Zwei's cockpit to shoot Michael then proceed to take the Zwei.....
Old 2008-03-03, 10:39   Link #99
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

It was never indicated that Ali recieve a GN-X. I suppose after being deny a GN-X by Laguna, Ali might go "Screw ya GN-X, I'm getting myself a Gundam".

Micheal might have left the Zwei cockpit open and Ali takes that as an open invitation, sneaked in....
Old 2008-03-03, 10:53   Link #100
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Quote:
It was never indicated that Ali recieve a GN-X. I suppose after being deny a GN-X by Laguna, Ali might go "Screw ya GN-X, I'm getting myself a Gundam".

Micheal might have left the Zwei cockpit open and Ali takes that as an open invitation, sneaked in....
i want to know how Ali's gonna override the gundam's security system unless the throne gundams dont have the ones that meisters do.