AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-21, 04:18   Link #81
hchan94

Erika and Leo's arguments seem more like lovers quarrel rather than an argument.

Also Onii-sama does sound more pleasant than the ones you listed earlier. Tatsuya-sama sounds really weird sounds like when a servant or someone under you would call you that o-o. aniue sounds what what royal siblings with call each other.
hchan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 04:21   Link #82
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ the similarity of erika to Miyuki is both of them are bro-con

What will happen if let's say switch erika with miyuki, also add an excessive bro con I wonder if pampz21 like her
I probably wouldn't even be a fan of this series without Miyuki...She's the Goddess of Brocon. The perfect embodiment of our hopes and dreams.

And I swear...the moment I get my hands of some power myself, I'll erect a giant shrine in her honor.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 04:25   Link #83
hchan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Is it really hard to find an overly obsessed girlfriend that wants to take care of you all the time? Judging by all the crazy stories I heard, I don't really think so. So Miyuki is at least 40% realistic.

Quote:
^ the similarity of erika to Miyuki is both of them are bro-con

What will happen if let's say switch erika with miyuki, also add an excessive bro con I wonder if pampz21 like her

obsessed girlfriends can get really scary... too bad in nyc its hard to find girls like Miyuki all the girls here got issues they the opposite of Miyuki...

well he'd like the red head part but i think he'd still be unsatisfied seeing as he wants girls to have boobs like Mayumi

so maybe a triple combination would be more to his liking O_o
Old 2014-05-21, 04:27   Link #84
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I probably wouldn't even be a fan of this series without Miyuki...She's the Goddess of Brocon. The perfect embodiment of our hopes and dreams.

And I swear...the moment I get my hands of some power myself, I'll erect a giant shrine in her honor.
I'm Azusa fan but I like both miyuki and erika

For goodness sake lets just respect everyone like and dislike, please don't overbash if you hate characters then don't post simple as that

Pampz21 I respect your like to erika, please don't bash miyuki if you don't like, you will bad if your favorite is being bash by some haters?
Old 2014-05-21, 04:28   Link #85
hchan94

Quote:

haha 'erect' but yeah Miyuki was one of the big reasons to be a fan for me but also did like Mibu oddly enough. But Miyuki still wins overall for me/some of us at least.
Old 2014-05-21, 04:32   Link #86
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchan94 View Post
obsessed girlfriends can get really scary... too bad in nyc its hard to find girls like Miyuki all the girls here got issues they the opposite of Miyuki...
Ehhh, if you look at it from the perspective of everyone else in the series, I think every character knows that Tatsuya and Miyuki are completely messed up and are both extremely scary. I don't think a normal person could survive with the issues they face.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 04:33   Link #87
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
haha 'erect' but yeah Miyuki was one of the big reasons to be a fan for me but also did like Mibu oddly enough. But Miyuki still wins overall for me/some of us at least.
Just watch me, brah. One day, you'll hear in the news that some crazy asshole is constructing a giant shrine to his favorite heroine...

Then you'll know it was me. And the world will tremble. Because I have made myself a master of the world.

The Goddess Prevails!
Old 2014-05-21, 04:36   Link #88
hchan94

Quote:
Just watch me, brah. One day, you'll hear in the news that some crazy asshole is constructing a giant shrine to his favorite heroine...

Then you'll know it was me. And the world will tremble. Because I have made myself a master of the world.

The Goddess Prevails!
when that happen's i'll fly over to visit LOL
Praise the Miyuki shrine
Old 2014-05-21, 04:38   Link #89
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

The Goddess Prevails!
Well agreed now no more hate post on every character pretty please we have like and dislike its ok to hate but please don't overbash of you don't want your favorite to be bash too

On-topic who is stronger miyuki vs maya

Can miyuki achieve strategic class ice magic if yes what will it be?
Old 2014-05-21, 04:40   Link #90
Echizen777

Quote:
I may like the way she is but if you understand how it feels to love someone a lot while they are aware of it yet you cant get out of a certain zone that's not lovers the only way you'd feel happy is to actually be the lover. (been there felt that not fun) I'm not sure it said he was made like that in the anime its worded that the only emotion he had left was the love for his sister so that doesn't imply that he was altered. Alright for once your comment about not wanting to see them separate is something I agree on. Therefore will you acknowledge a reasonable possible romantic love between the 2 if she stops being too attached to him and show some self restraint?
If she can stop being so possessive and jealous, stop hating men and dislike touching them because they are not Tatsuya, stop thinking that remodeling her character because she thinks it is Tatsuya's ideal woman and still love him it would be good. But I am not saying that this couple is possible, first, Tatsuya needs to be able to love and this is the problem because she has the worst position. Mahouka is somewhat realistic and for someone who saw a girl as a sister for 11 years and loves from the bottom of his heart. I fail to see how he could see her as a love interest without making Tatsuya acting OOC, and I don't want Tatsuya's character to be like that.

And read what you posted and stop thinking only about your ship. All the girls lovinh Tatsuya are suffering because he can't love, Miyuki included. Only her and Honoka are aware of it but the others have various interpretations. Also Tatsuya isn't aware of her feelings, of all the girls he is only aware of Honoka's feelings. It is evident that he needs to love but once it happens, he coumd develop feelings for any girl that are women for by default, that's normal, natural, understandable. But for him to be wuth Miyuki, his sister, his character needs to be resetted.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 04:49   Link #91
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Ehhh, if you look at it from the perspective of everyone else in the series, I think every character knows that Tatsuya and Miyuki are completely messed up and are both extremely scary. I don't think a normal person could survive with the issues they face.
That's part of why I love them so much. I love that they're so messed up, twisted, and have this evil aura hanging around them. Their love is honey sweet, yet oh so poisonous...like cantarella.

(Which reminds me, another part of why I adore them so is because they reminded me of the Borgia siblings. And I was pretty crazy about those two when I was 14 years old.)
Old 2014-05-21, 04:52   Link #92
pampz21
ShipCore

I wish every girl will only wear ponytail just for one day.

Ponytail + twintail = way of life!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 04:59   Link #93
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
If she can stop being so possessive and jealous, stop hating men and dislike touching them because they are not Tatsuya, stop thinking that remodeling her character because she thinks it is Tatsuya's ideal woman and still love him it would be good. But I am not saying that this couple is possible, first, Tatsuya needs to be able to love and this is the problem because she has the worst position. Mahouka is somewhat realistic and for someone who saw a girl as a sister for 11 years and loves from the bottom of his heart. I fail to see how he could see her as a love interest without making Tatsuya acting OOC, and I don't want Tatsuya's character to be like that.

And read what you posted and stop thinking only about your ship. All the girls lovinh Tatsuya are suffering because he can't love, Miyuki included. Only her and Honoka are aware of it but the others have various interpretations. Also Tatsuya isn't aware of her feelings, of all the girls he is only aware of Honoka's feelings. It is evident that he needs to love but once it happens, he coumd develop feelings for any girl that are women for by default, that's normal, natural, understandable. But for him to be wuth Miyuki, his sister, his character needs to be resetted.

Or developed.

Also, it's a little dark, but I kinda grew up with someone I ended up loving more than I should...so that's why I cast doubts on the power of the Westermarck Effect. I won't go into it, and I have no intention to. But you CAN fall for someone you grew up with for years, despite people saying you can't.

As for Miyuki's feelings of disgust....she can't help herself. She has no choice but to be written that way because Parvati was that way. To be with any man other than her Shiva is anathema. For Miyuki, it's the same with her and Tatsuya.
Old 2014-05-21, 05:02   Link #94
fujin of shadows

People may not like to admit this or does not want to admit this but Tatsuya depends on Miyuki as much as Miyuki depends on Tatsuya.

Miyuki wants to be Tatsuya's ideal girl while Miyuki is Tatsuya's last remnants of humanity.

Tatsuya's goals and dreams revolve around Miyuki. People might say otherwise but I doubt Tatsuya would make a move that would not benefit Miyuki, one way or another. Everything that Miyuki does revolves around Tatsuya for she had devoted herself to him.

Every action that Tatsuya and Miyuki makes will affect each other, one way or another. They are stronger together. Separating them or changing the chemistry between them to a negative light would just cripple the two of them....
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 05:37   Link #95
IceHism

Quote:
That's part of why I love them so much. I love that they're so messed up, twisted, and have this evil aura hanging around them. Their love is honey sweet, yet oh so poisonous...like cantarella.

(Which reminds me, another part of why I adore them so is because they reminded me of the Borgia siblings. And I was pretty crazy about those two when I was 14 years old.)
I gotta say relationships like these are why I love Mahouka in general. You get thrust into normal school life at first and you see all these sweet moments and friendly banter and some cool magic. Then shit hits the fans as the world reveals itself to become dark and twisted. Magicians being treated as tools. The lifestyle of magician society. The tragic upbringing of the characters that we are introduced to and what it has done to the characters in the present. And of course, the fight for absolute power between not only the people in Japan themselves but also other foreign nations.

I can't think of a better main character pair to center it around than Tatsuya and Miyuki. Their sibling love and their lifestyle of modern and normal high school students is sweet but hidden behind all this is a recipe for tragedy, pain, and misunderstanding. When kirihara mentions that even the most beautiful flowers can have thorns, I found it oh so fitting.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 05:46   Link #96
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

well he'd like the red head part but i think he'd still be unsatisfied seeing as he wants girls to have boobs like Mayumi

so maybe a triple combination would be more to his liking O_o
Eh I got wrong I said what if erika "with excessive bro-con feeling like miyuki" is the sibling of tatsuya I wonder if pampz like her

So tired that I get a mistake on my sentence +_+

On-topic I agrees with the above post

And same with Lucarion post
Old 2014-05-21, 05:50   Link #97
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
I gotta say relationships like these are why I love Mahouka in general. You get thrust into normal school life at first and you see all these sweet moments and friendly banter and some cool magic. Then shit hits the fans as the world reveals itself to become dark and twisted. Magicians being treated as tools. The lifestyle of magician society. The tragic upbringing of the characters that we are introduced to and what it has done to the characters in the present. And of course, the fight for absolute power between not only the people in Japan themselves but also other foreign nations.

I can't think of a better main character pair to center it around than Tatsuya and Miyuki. Their sibling love and their lifestyle of modern and normal high school students is sweet but hidden behind all this is a recipe for tragedy, pain, and misunderstanding. When kirihara mentions that even the most beautiful flowers can have thorns, I found it oh so fitting.
That's a...rather beautiful way to put it. ^^ I agree.

And what can be better than an "irregular" romance for the Great Irregular of the world?
Old 2014-05-21, 05:59   Link #98
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ some would say tatsuya is an irregular harem magnet protagonist because all female team 2nd sc team was awe by tatsuya heroic action on 1st High vs 3rd High beside he attracted honoka, shizuku, mayumi, Lina and erika a bit

And miyuki is not so ordinary irregular bro-con sis her feeling surpassed all the attracted female harem members of tatsuya, she wil likelyl freeze them to death if they want to steal tatsuya from her
Old 2014-05-21, 06:12   Link #99
fujin of shadows

Quote:
^ some would say tatsuya is an irregular harem magnet protagonist because all female team 2nd sc team was awe by tatsuya heroic action on 1st High vs 3rd High beside he attracted honoka, shizuku, mayumi, Lina and erika a bit

And miyuki is not so ordinary irregular bro-con sis her feeling surpassed all the attracted female harem members of tatsuya, she wil likelyl freeze them to death if they want to steal tatsuya from her
Miyuki is a Yamato Nadeshiko/Brocon/slightly Yandere...

If she's not, shell unalive the girls that are attracted to Tatsuya....

P.S. I'm in a public library so I can't use the K-Word, but if Miyuki is not an irregular bro-con, she will destroy them, make them disappear, sleep them with the fishes.....She'll K-word them
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 06:14   Link #100
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Miyuki is a Yamato Nadeshiko/Brocon/slightly Yandere...

If she's not, shell unalive the girls that are attracted to Tatsuya....

P.S. I'm in a public library so I can't use the K-Word, but if Miyuki is not an irregular bro-con, she will destroy them, make them disappear, sleep them with the fishes.....She'll K-word them
On those who insult tatsuya that will be a yes :x she will freeze them

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-05-21 at 06:37.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote