4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-11-04, 21:01   Link #81
kukuru

Info dumping is for after a battle, not during it.

Only in shounen does a crucial info change a battle that was already lost.

Aakstuski said "run away". How much more info do you need to umm run away?

Everyone knew Souji was going to make a last stand from the get go. Info dumping would have been pointless.
Old 2014-11-05, 14:37   Link #82
anime fan99

I watched some of the episodes from the first season, but the akatsuki and shiroe was Makeing me uncomfortable With referring to him as her "Lord and And other things I understand haveing feelings for some one, but this is ridiculous What's New on this
Old 2014-11-05, 23:03   Link #83
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I watched some of the episodes from the first season, but the akatsuki and shiroe was Makeing me uncomfortable With referring to him as her "Lord and And other things I understand haveing feelings for some one, but this is ridiculous What's New on this
What part of "She's a Ninja wannabe" did you miss?
Old 2014-11-06, 01:04   Link #84
Hmm....

Quote:
Yes, that is indeed annoying. I almost drop it as well. However, if you can endure first 5 episodes which is generic boring shit (yet the info dump in those episode still important later on). It is very misleading what the show really is. Starting from episode 6, the second arc is entirely different thing (save for a lengthy narration at every game mechanic). The story is very original, something I've never seen before. If you watch 10 episode and still not like it then this anime may not be for you.

In season 2, Akatsuki is still annoying as ever (plzz don't throw things at me) but we do have Shiroe's story to make up for it.
Old 2014-11-06, 10:13   Link #85
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Production value shot up this week, Akatsuki and the princess were cute cute cute.
Lenessia would be a lot cuter if she had irises. I understand using the blank-eye look to indicate the character's mood or lack of comprehension, but not when it persists in all circumstances. I looked at some images from season one, and she had (admittedly small) irises then and looked much prettier, and certainly more human, than she does now.
Old 2014-11-06, 13:38   Link #86
Yan3242

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99
Well shiroe did mention that she was "hardcore roleplaying" player or something like that, it didnt bother me since i do act like that too sometimes with my guild (roleplaying i mean)

Anyway dont take it seriously, just think of it like running gag or something, considering early season 1 is all laugh and fun stuff.
Old 2014-11-07, 04:17   Link #87
Ickarium

Honestly, I think it's more than that. Everyone has ways to deal with the fact they're in a weird world. Shiroe focuses on helping people. Akatsuki is focused on her ninja act. It's a defense mechanism, and also the only way she knows how to interact with Shiroe. All IMO.
Old 2014-11-07, 07:04   Link #88
Gundamx

Quote:
you never meet any role-player freak before did you ?
Closed Thread