3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.93%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-09-08, 05:30   Link #81
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheks View Post
So is there going to be a 3rd season, or will they just end it with the remaining 3 episodes?
wow so when was the 2nd season since I mostly missed it somehow

as for the ending of current season... it will mostly end with this female titan arc. so we start next part of story next season.... the anime has high rateings so it mostly will get next season for sure... but I guess a year we will have to wait so the manga can proceed further into the story (its 1chapter per month so it takes time)

so far they generally walk the path of manga cleanly (with adding some fillers in it).... but still they producers on some point might start to walk some other way compared to the manga....we will see
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 05:35   Link #82
peskylemur25

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
usually in Japan each season is 12 to 13 episode, so aot would be consider 2 season. But I believe it Easier to call this season one. And there is no news about a new season after this one ends.
peskylemur25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 05:52   Link #83
JamJackEvo

I think if there's going to be another season, they might go for the prequel first, Before The Fall, so that more manga material can catch up while the animators have something to keep the popularity of the series high.
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:17   Link #84
Dark-Merchant

Quote:

as for the ending of current season... it will mostly end with this female titan arc. so we start next part of story next season.... the anime has high rateings so it mostly will get next season for sure... but I guess a year we will have to wait so the manga can proceed further into the story (its 1chapter per month so it takes time)

so far they generally walk the path of manga cleanly (with adding some fillers in it).... but still they producers on some point might start to walk some other way compared to the manga....we will see
isn't madman picking it up as their next big license? I'd say if it kicks off in the west there is better chances
Dark-Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:53   Link #85
Flolan

My thoughts on the episode

- Levi is so badass! Though what happened to his leg? Sprained? Dont think it was broken.. hmm. Also on a later scene he seemed to be walking normally even though he is supposed to be injured?
- Female Titan was crying in the end! That was shocking..
- It was quite stupid that the two guys tried to retrieve their friends body even though the situation was bad. Because of that the other guy was eaten too.
- So it seems like titans are not interested in eating the dead? They were throwing out bodies to lessen the weight and the titan running after them just ignored them.
- Mikasa gazing lovingly at Eren and holding his hand.. aww She was constantly looking after Eren through the episode which was sweet. Looks like the anime studio ships them too!
Flolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:54   Link #86
normp571

This episode tugged on my heart strings. It almost made me cry especially Petra and the rest of Levi's squad being thrown out the wagon. And, the scene where they showed their familis.

Anyway, though, I have a few questions such as why did The Female Titan not cover her mouth in order to stop them from taking Eren?

Anyway, that bitch must die!!!! ...

Last edited by normp571; 2013-09-10 at 16:20.
normp571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:57   Link #87
normp571

Quote:

My theory was that they would animate the Attack on Titan: Before the Fall manga as season two, and then continue animating the main manga for season three.
Old 2013-09-08, 07:04   Link #88
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by normp571 View Post
Anyway, though, I have a few questions such as why did not cover her mouth in order to stop them from taking Eren?
That's because Levi cut her jaw muscle.
Old 2013-09-08, 07:04   Link #89
kitten320

Quote:
This episode tugged on my heart strings. It almost made me cry especially Petra and the rest of Levi's squad being thrown out the wagon. And, the scene where they showed their familis.

Anyway, though, I have a few questions such as why did ... not cover her mouth in order to stop them from taking Eren?

Anyway, that bitch must die!!!! ... I'm fine, but she must die!
Because Levi chopped off her second arm?

Last edited by NightWish; 2013-09-08 at 13:59.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:05   Link #90
darklegends8

No code geass fans? :[
Old 2013-09-08, 07:07   Link #91
kitten320

Well I honestly didn't see much of similarity.
Old 2013-09-08, 07:09   Link #92
darklegends8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Well I honestly didn't see much of similarity.
Idk the eye/hair color matching made my mind jump to Shirley
Old 2013-09-08, 07:10   Link #93
kitten320

Well if she is one of your fave charas, it is not surprising
Old 2013-09-08, 07:30   Link #94
darklegends8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Well if she is one of your fave charas, it is not surprising
I like her but I'm not sure if I'd say she was one of my favorites
Old 2013-09-08, 07:46   Link #95
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh gawd.... this episode is painful like hell

well... we manage to see how Levi kicked female titan's ass... although if we know he could do it, he should do it earlier!! (well, he only managed to do it so far because female titan is tired)

Mikasa always beside Eren.... in right and best time

meanwhile, Petra's corpse got thrown.... his father showed up (while the rest of Eren's guardian team's family also made appearance)
Levi's emotionless face is really.... painful... His expression during Petra's father talking is.... very sad

Levi and Erwin are such strong person....
I hope the rest of surviving recon troops can become like them

I hate the townspeople so much... They should put different reaction toward Recon Troops because Collosal Titan might showed up anytime and destroy their peaceful time
Recon Troops is the beacon of hope which continue to push Titans so they don't have time to prepare another raid to the wall
Why bully them??? You guys should at least give them a smile to welcome them back

next episode... it's about Annie, eh?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:49   Link #96
normp571

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
That's because Levi cut her jaw muscle.
I meant cover her mouth with her hand since it was obviously still working since she held her hand up and tried to swat Mikasa.
Old 2013-09-08, 07:52   Link #97
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I hate the townspeople so much... They should put different reaction toward Recon Troops because Collosal Titan might showed up anytime and destroy their peaceful time
Recon Troops is the beacon of hope which continue to push Titans so they don't have time to prepare another raid to the wall
Why bully them??? You guys should at least give them a smile to welcome them back
Because they (or at least most of them) have never seen a titan in their whole life and therefore have no idea.
Old 2013-09-08, 08:12   Link #98
hayatogatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Spoiler for Levi and Petra?:
I would like to add:

Spoiler for the memento:
hayatogatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 09:06   Link #99
Kiltias

I was soooo waiting for her.

Quote:
Because they (or at least most of them) have never seen a titan in their whole life and therefore have no idea.
It's not just about seeing a Titan.

But also about money and resources and this expedition was very costly in both.

I mean despite what they say I can understand them, look back at EP 1, Recon Corps Expedition resulted in nothing.
Now, it resulted in nothing as well.

Only thing the expeditions brought are death and waste of resources humanity needs.

I'm not saying screw the Recon Corps, I understand what they try to achieve, but still it IS a waste of resources if Expeditions bring nothing.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 09:23   Link #100
peskylemur25

Quote:
My theory was that they would animate the Attack on Titan: Before the Fall manga as season two, and then continue animating the main manga for season three.
The manga just started and there hasn't been a chapter #1 yet. Last time was a prologue. I think if they might wait a year or either make the manga weekly.
peskylemur25 is offline   Reply With Quote