4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-28, 16:32   Link #81
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I think Isses didn't want to kill Diodora because of politics. I think he knows his brother. Wasted effort since Diodora brother doesn't give a crab about him.

Anyways, 2 more days. I can't freaking wait for the chant. DO NOT SCREW THIS UP!
It's supposed to be really creepy and menacing.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 16:43   Link #82
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
I think Isses didn't want to kill Diodora because of politics. I think he knows his brother. Wasted effort since Diodora brother doesn't give a crab about him.
I don't think Issei has much brains for politics. He just isn't a killer. Not really.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 17:48   Link #83
DmonHiro

You're right, he's always giving these "If you ever go near X again, I'll kill you" threats. So far, he hasn't needed to make good on any of them.
Old 2015-05-29, 07:59   Link #84
Biohazardous

He rather not kill if he doesn't have to. He also doesn't care or fully understand politics. He's even said so a few times already.
Old 2015-05-29, 16:33   Link #85
DmonHiro

I can't GET more hyped. And yes, that line about choice is one of the things I'm most looking forward to, right after that chant. I AM SO PUMPED!!!!
Old 2015-05-29, 17:39   Link #86
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Fuck, you people are making me nervous. When you LN readers get hyped, it only means trouble and a week of negativity in the latest thread, in my experience.

Also seriously why the hell aren't any of you banned yet for your unmarked LN comparisons, the one time I did it it was with an inconsequential detail and I was still thrown out for a day.
Old 2015-05-29, 17:41   Link #87
DmonHiro

Cause I don't think any of us actually spoiled anything. All I'm saying is that something awesome is going to happen.
Old 2015-05-29, 17:42   Link #88
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Also seriously why the hell aren't any of you banned yet for your unmarked LN comparisons, the one time I did it it was with an inconsequential detail and I was still thrown out for a day.
I know, right? Even as a LN reader it's annoying as hell seeing people fling even veiled spoilers around with reckless disregard.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 17:46   Link #89
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Cause I don't think any of us actually spoiled anything. All I'm saying is that something awesome is going to happen.
I sure as hell didn't spoil anything important/awesome in the TAKNR forum and I still got shut down for a day, while a bunch of others openly discussed how the arc would end several episodes before it would, without consequence.

I get that you're all wanting to let the non-LN readers know something major/awesome/whatever is going to happen but all it takes is one moderator to poke his head in here and you're out the freakin' door for a while.
Old 2015-05-29, 18:52   Link #90
Weather
Wonder Wind

Deleted just in case.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 20:04   Link #91
Galaxian

While the rapid-fire Boost was pretty cool, it does irritates me a bit when an anime doesn't follow its own rules. Doesn't the Boosted Gear have to wait 10 seconds between boots?
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 20:06   Link #92
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
While the rapid-fire Boost was pretty cool, it does irritates me a bit when an anime doesn't follow its own rules. Doesn't the Boosted Gear have to wait 10 seconds between boots?
That's only for the gauntlet. The armor can boost as long as the user has stamina. It's the main advantage of the Balance Breaker over the base form.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 21:01   Link #93
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Only in glauntelt form, Balance Breaker eliminates that restriction.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 22:52   Link #94
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Divine Dividing follows that same rule as well. After he hit Kokabiel he was able to drain that light spear bit by bit, far quickly than 10 second between each Divide.
Old 2015-05-30, 04:40   Link #95
DmonHiro

Well, it wouldn't be a Balance Breaker if it wasn't br0k3n, would it?
Old 2015-08-09, 11:01   Link #96
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 8. We Will Save Asia

I wouldn't expect the writers pulling out a cliffhanger on the audience right after the small trouble Issei and company went through to get Asia back, and just they lost her again.

The episode was solid action and delivering catharsis once Issei went Dragon mode on Diodora, though I still felt he's just way too much overpowered; guess since this show is mainly offering fanservice, then the lead guy has too be insanely powerful when meeting his quota of time-to-time seriousness.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-08, 14:38   Link #97
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Hey guys. I'm really glad that Issei gave Diodora a devastating beatdown and all. There's no doubt in my mind that is that best action that I have ever seen in this show. And we pretty much seen the last of Freed as Kiba cut him down to size with ease.

But there's one thing that have me worried. Are you sure that Asia didn't get r***d by that creep before Issei saves her? Are you positive that Asia's still virgin and pure? You see, I'm concern her past as well as her purity.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 00:38   Link #98
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Chaos-Zero no she is still a virgin, Diodora's pride gave him the desire to deflower her in front of a powerless Ise, remember his hobby is breaking pure hearted girls, and as long as she had faith in Ise there was NO chance he would break her even if he did rape her, in order to satisfy himself he had to first defeat Ise then deflower Asia in front of him (which thankfully neither happened).
Old 2015-10-12, 00:54   Link #99
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Chaos-Zero no she is still a virgin, Diodora's pride gave him the desire to deflower her in front of a powerless Ise, remember his hobby is breaking pure hearted girls, and as long as she had faith in Ise there was NO chance he would break her even if he did rape her, in order to satisfy himself he had to first defeat Ise then deflower Asia in front of him (which thankfully neither happened).
(Relived) Thank goodness. I'm so glad that Issei rescued Asia by crushing Diodora. Now that you mention it, that bad guy is pretty much all bark and no bite. Thankfully, Issei gave that nasty creep a devastating beatdown. Although it would have been flawless if Issei kills Diodora in this episode. But then again, it would probably be best if Issei spare his life after he gave his opponent a serious beating. If he didn't, Issei would have think that Asia would have think that he's no better than the one who kidnapped her and giving Rias and his older brother some trouble once he kill Diodora. Now I know for sure is that Asia is still a virgin,and pure thanks to Issei. That's a relief.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-10-12 at 11:01.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 02:07   Link #100
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Chaos-Zero in the light novel there was a reason why he would not kill Diodora himself nor allow Xenovia to do it in his stead, had something to do with his older brother being one of the current Maou's and not wanting to cause trouble for the Gremory family as a result of his actions.