AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-09-23, 10:27   Link #81
JustRob

I guess there's something about the lower part of his face that's curious too. Maybe he had a shaving accident once? Or perhaps the guy is just shy.
Old 2010-09-23, 10:34   Link #82
Kallen4life

maybe there's a triple-chin =/
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 10:43   Link #83
JustRob

Or buckteeth. Or thick lips.
Old 2010-09-23, 11:58   Link #84
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Or buckteeth. Or thick lips.
No...he must be a vampire!
Old 2010-09-23, 12:03   Link #85
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wasnt Karin kidnapped when she was a kid by orochimaru?? She could be related sOMEHOW
Old 2010-09-23, 12:03   Link #86
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'll bet we'll sooner see what's behind Madara's mask then what's behind Kakashi's mask.
That what has been kept hidden quite well...
Old 2010-09-23, 12:10   Link #87
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Wasnt Karin kidnapped? She could be related sOMEHOW
Or she's just from the clan. Though since clans are basically inbred these days she could be (though I doubt it).
Old 2010-09-23, 12:11   Link #88
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

heres his next mask...

]
Old 2010-09-23, 12:13   Link #89
Alchemist007
*Author

Guess he'll loot it off of Aizen since he's probably...wait I'm not going to finish that.

Old 2010-09-23, 12:17   Link #90
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I'll bet we'll sooner see what's behind Madara's mask then what's behind Kakashi's mask.
That what has been kept hidden quite well...
Not that well, there was this chapter cover with Kakashi without mask and only his hand before his mouth. And there's that scene with him in the hospital bed with only the blanket covering his mouth.

The only thing we haven't seen of Kakashi's face is his mouth, you can pretty much guess what he looks like by now.
Old 2010-09-23, 12:19   Link #91
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

oh yea, this is for Marada in this chapter
Spoiler for Spoilers for when I kick his ***:
Old 2010-09-23, 12:34   Link #92
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I still find the whole Rinnegan belonging to Madara to be bull. It is cheap that he has it, but for him to have had it and planned it in the beginning...give me a break.
My thoughts exactly. I think given his bitter loser personality, when he says "It always belonged to me", he really just had his eye on it and wanted to possess it eventually. It's like someone trying to take over the world and saying "This world belongs to me, I was meant to rule it from the day I was born" or something. Of course they haven't taken it over yet, and it didn't belong to them in the first place. It's just a goal they were determined to make their's no matter what.

He knew somewhere out there in the world, someone had the Rinnegan, it was just a matter of finding that person and manipulating them with a common goal. Nagato having Uzumaki blood is a ridiculous coincidence though. Somehow he just happens to be a distant relative of Naruto? Come on. Were there no direct Senju descendants or something? The Uzumaki clan is only related because they married into the clan.

If he lost the fight at the Valley of the End, how the heck did he get the First's power at all? There are just too many far-fetched coincidences going on with this and the last chapter. Madara's a pathelogical liar though. "Nope, I didn't have anything to do with the Kyuubi attack!" *Minato comes in holding the issues from the flashback and scowls* "O RLY?"

I like Madara's new mask though and the war fan coming back at last. Now he'll fight directly for once. The mask reminds me of some character from an older anime, but I can't place it.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 13:05   Link #93
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika-Esper View Post
My thoughts exactly. I think given his bitter loser personality, when he says "It always belonged to me", he really just had his eye on it and wanted to possess it eventually. It's like someone trying to take over the world and saying "This world belongs to me, I was meant to rule it from the day I was born" or something. Of course they haven't taken it over yet, and it didn't belong to them in the first place. It's just a goal they were determined to make their's no matter what.
I don't think that's the case given the context. It's been made pretty clear that Madara not only believes he's the rightful owner of Rinnegan, but at one point the eyes were actually in his possession.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 13:06   Link #94
james0246

^Lying about one issue doesn't make you a pathological liar. As for Madara's VotE fight, he never claimed to have won. In fact, he made it painfully clear that he was considered "dead" by the end of the battle. All the recent revelations have shown is that he decided to stage his own defeat in order to attain something greater.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 13:10   Link #95
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
maybe there's a triple-chin =/
Maybe there's more eyes there
This "fact" came to my mind:
"There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist."

Quote:
Kakashi also said (not that he could know such info) that the Rinnegan is just a mutation.
Every bloodline and special ability is just a mutation

Quote:
Moreover, it seemed like Nagato as a child didn't know himself why he had the Rinnegan. If Madara had literally given them to him, he would have known.
I think it's easy for someone who has the MS/EMS to erase such a memory from a child's mind or to make a genjutsu that covers the reality while the eye transplant is done.

Quote:
Which is why I think that Madara set things up before Nagato's birth, either according to the mutation theory in the quote, or just because a Senju and an Uchiha had a child. For example Zetsu made the implanting procedure while Madara was using a powerful genjutsu to cover things. Furthermore he could have erased every memory Nagato had and used a random couple to be his parents, using genjutsu on them to implant false memories of Nagato. Which would mean that Madara killed Nagato's real parents who were Uzumaki and then set up his false family.
He states that those eyes were in his property, so if we take this literally we have to assume that Madara implanted a pair of eyes in Nagato while he was a little child. But we can have different theories about the eyes, they didn't have to be rinnegans originally.

Quote:
But in that case, Nagato's parents must be a Senju and an Uchiha, which is fine, because in the anime his mom had red hair and his dad black. But then, they were so easily killed by two Konoha shinobi using kunai. I don't know about his mother, but is it really possible for an Uchiha to get beat so easily?
I think it's obvious that these were either not his real parents or they were just random Uzumakis who didn't have any special power. In many clans most of the members do not have the special power, for example it is said that only a few Uchiha can awaken their sharingan and power it up to a higher level. Naruto is also an Uzumaki but without any ninja training he would just be an ordinary person with no bloodline powers. He doesn't have red hair, and he doesn't have the rinnegan either. The only sign of Naruto's bloodline is how his body reacts to the kyuubi's chakra.

Quote:
As for Madara's mask, it appears like the bottom tomoes are his eye-holes, then the big dot in the middle is where his forehead is, and the top tomoe is where his hair starts. I liked the previous mask better, but this is okay too.
It is sad that Kishimoto didn't explain why was Madara hiding one of his eyes.
Now he implanted the rinnegan eyes in himself, so an explanation about a hidden sharingan might not come soon.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-09-23 at 13:27.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 13:16   Link #96
Miccheru

Quote:
The mask reminds me of some character from an older anime, but I can't place it.
Maybe Enels backpiece thingy?
Spoiler for Enel:
Miccheru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 14:20   Link #97
Kallen4life

Quote:
Nagato having Uzumaki blood is a ridiculous coincidence though. Somehow he just happens to be a distant relative of Naruto? Come on. Were there no direct Senju descendants or something? The Uzumaki clan is only related because they married into the clan.
how does he have the Rinnegan then ? if you believe the 'Madara implanted Rinnegan into him' thing, then that's a whole new can of worms, namely :

1) where does Madara have the Rinnegan from ? unless they are Rikudou Sennins and were in a jar for hundreds of years there's no reason for Madara to have a pair .. if they are his (Madaras .. he developed them) - what about the sharingan and EMS he had all this time ? the EMS is not his ? quite the stretch, even for naruto

2) why give the (presumably) only pair of the most powerful eyes in existence to a week little kid, who can die at any second, seeing as how he lives in a war-ravaged Ame ? Madara watched Nagato 24/7 to protect his investment ? that's just all sorts of creepy .. why give away Rinnegan AT ALL ?
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 14:32   Link #98
justavisitor

perhaps one who does not have the combined bloodline of Senju and Uchiha will need large amount of charka to control Rinnegan (just like kakashi to his sharingan)

But Uzumaki's bloodline will let one have large amount of charka and so anyone with Uzumaki's bloodline can use, let's say, 5% power of the Rinnegan XD

totally just a guess and we will have to see how the author will cover up this issue
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 14:57   Link #99
kitten320

Huh? Konan dies without undressng?!
Kishi you are 100% sexist! Or gay 0_o

Anywa liked the flashback it was really sad, though Yahiko/Konan kinda came out of nowhere for me =/

And Madara's new mask looks weird in my opinion...

Well I hope we will see zombie Akatsuki soon since Madara is on the move and we had Kabuto back.
Old 2010-09-23, 15:15   Link #100
dark44

madra new mask look like jubi eye on the flashback
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion