AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-08, 17:21   Link #81
VooXoo

you guys are right, she will be punished. The MC is still kind, but that hate is making him survive, can't deny it.
I would backtrack if I was the MC, go back to the first floor and get the king of death skill of nullify attacks with the butcher skill.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-08, 17:46   Link #82
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
you guys are right, she will be punished. The MC is still kind, but that hate is making him survive, can't deny it.
I would backtrack if I was the MC, go back to the first floor and get the king of death skill of nullify attacks with the butcher skill.
she is already being punish. Killing her at this point is a mercy not a punishment.

as far backtracking to get the nullify attack, if it was that easy there would be more then a handful of ppl to make to the frontlines.
Old 2016-12-08, 20:12   Link #83
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hmm, well, killing her isnt bring nothing... so lets just torture to the point she cant use her skill and sold her to slavery again...
Old 2016-12-15, 16:20   Link #84
VooXoo

Killing her would bring the MC peace of the mind, selling her as slave again would certainly make the MC feel the revenge more but from his behavior it seems like he is still "pure", unlikely to happen.
The skill hunt skill is rare, if someone don't use it well they could only get 10 useless or not so rare skills, and who knows how many people actually got the butcher skill in combo with it? MC have the best associations and "market".
Old 2016-12-19, 18:27   Link #85
cabman11

You guys are all massive Hypocrites you know that?
Old 2016-12-19, 18:56   Link #86
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Are you suggesting we all do the same thing in her position? Or are you saying we are just as sick and twisted as her for wanting to make her death so horrifying she would regret being born?
WyrdMonger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-19, 20:48   Link #87
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
What? So what do you want then? Forgive her?
A girl who betray her childhood friend, destroy his mind and giver her body to scum so she can survive then later got sold to slavery...? After that she start regretting but it's far too late. that's just karma... she still not received MCs revenge... she won't see that coming...
Old 2016-12-23, 13:27   Link #88
VooXoo

I'm amost sure she will she it coming, and she will be unable to run from it, is even possible the MC use mimicry and doesn't get recognized until is too late.
I wonder how training skills work in that world?
MC was there for 1-2 years and lived normally but got nothing, and his aquired skills aren't levelling up, even if most are already at the top it seems strange to me how tamer is still at the the starting point.
Sure, if he could tame the monsters in the dungeon it would cover his back too much.
I can't not thing of the dragon tamer skill, could he have put the witch floor dragon under control with that?
Old 2016-12-23, 16:53   Link #89
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Are you suggesting we all do the same thing in her position? Or are you saying we are just as sick and twisted as her for wanting to make her death so horrifying she would regret being born?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
What? So what do you want then? Forgive her?
A girl who betray her childhood friend, destroy his mind and giver her body to scum so she can survive then later got sold to slavery...? After that she start regretting but it's far too late. that's just karma... she still not received MCs revenge... she won't see that coming...
Ignore, ironically he is what he accuses others to be if you know of his usual posts.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 15:52   Link #90
VooXoo

Nice, the translator released a few chapters.
Old 2016-12-26, 19:45   Link #91
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yeah, he actually felt bad for Katrina and her group.
Old 2016-12-26, 19:53   Link #92
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Are you talking about Manga?
Old 2016-12-27, 02:58   Link #93
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yeah.

Also, designs are very different.
Old 2016-12-27, 11:27   Link #94
VooXoo

I've read the latest TL chapters...WTF?
He unlocked a new power who made him go berserker and somehow he speed-run the labyrinth and got to the end just for the cliche mysterious bitch to stop him?
It says he is dead but we know is not possible, divine intervention will somehow save him? The new power was even separated from him but I don't understand if he was alive or not at the time.
If that was a clone going crazy after he tested out the torturer power it would be funny.
He should have just done a few floors forgetting the 6 months outside reward.
I think this jail mini arc was made so anyone who thought Junpei was too kind (me) or he would forgive the bitch (always me) would see he finally embracing the wish to get total revenge, it was a few days torture, but the the 2 bastards are the ones who caused it.
Old 2016-12-30, 12:13   Link #95
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
I pretty much see, many sadist here and i Like IT MORE EDGE!! haha

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-31, 08:20   Link #96
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Location: In The Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaisse, Next to the Ketchup and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
So, is there a place to read the WN/LN?

I was reading the manga and i liked it, the concept may not be that original at this point but is developed without pretension and it just delivers a story for entertaining purposes without losing time in flawed character development (a problem for many clone works) as it functions better with cliche characters that "develop" from one cliche to another while showing action and some small info dumps there and there to keep the interest (this is the same stuff that made Arifureta entertaining despite the same flaws)

Speaking purely from the manga If one analyzes in detail it has plenty of plot holes (instead of the girl betraying the MC why not betray and kill the bully so he could take his skills?) but the action and the pacing is good and i like how the MC understands the girl but doesnt look like he will forgive her because its the same scenario with the cannibal villagers: cute girl interaction, betrayal, he understands them and doesnt blame them but lets them die by the damage they caused him

It looks like he would have been ok with their way of life if only they were nicer so i have hope for this as a better option for the isekai third rate manga i read from time to time to kill time and not because they are that good

Edit: Nevermind, i found paichuntranslations ktbai

Last edited by Hakatri; 2016-12-31 at 08:34.
Hakatri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-01, 22:33   Link #97
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakatri View Post
So, is there a place to read the WN/LN?

I was reading the manga and i liked it, the concept may not be that original at this point but is developed without pretension and it just delivers a story for entertaining purposes without losing time in flawed character development (a problem for many clone works) as it functions better with cliche characters that "develop" from one cliche to another while showing action and some small info dumps there and there to keep the interest (this is the same stuff that made Arifureta entertaining despite the same flaws)

Speaking purely from the manga If one analyzes in detail it has plenty of plot holes (instead of the girl betraying the MC why not betray and kill the bully so he could take his skills?) but the action and the pacing is good and i like how the MC understands the girl but doesnt look like he will forgive her because its the same scenario with the cannibal villagers: cute girl interaction, betrayal, he understands them and doesnt blame them but lets them die by the damage they caused him

It looks like he would have been ok with their way of life if only they were nicer so i have hope for this as a better option for the isekai third rate manga i read from time to time to kill time and not because they are that good

Edit: Nevermind, i found paichuntranslations ktbai
WN was Shutdown, for Plagarism or something, LN is still being publish by Alphapolis

well they also let it be read for free so go to the site, if you can read japanese that is

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 12:28   Link #98
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I for one am quite new to this, have only seen the translated manga chapters. Concerning his childhood friend, I think my favorite route would be him taking her as his personal slave. She has no rights for herself and is reduced to nothing more than his toy, to be used in any way he wants, whenever he wants. When he wants he could make her be his "girlfriend" and love him, then the next day he could cut off a couple limbs and let her regenerate. Anything goes because she's literally nothing more than a plaything. Frankly, if the girl really does feel remorse for what she did she might even willingly accept this, bow her head and accept whatever the guy wants when she meets him again. At the very least, I'm sure when they meet up she'll realize that whatever he wants to do she'll have earned it and worse.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 13:14   Link #99
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Nah, mc is not kind of person... He will kill her... Slowly...
Old 2017-01-04, 10:54   Link #100
Hakatri
Fat is justice!

Location: In The Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaisse, Next to the Ketchup and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
After reading the two available volumes i got a more complete opinion about this work:

Its is quite good

The translation has some flaws but is easy to see that some of them were carried from the original writing, the episodic nature of the story is more "monster of the week" than a proper adventure but it helps to avoid some plot holes than may appear if things get too complex because the autor really is weak at establishing the atmosphere of a setting and just throws the MC into new stuff and right to the action, is like the chapters have almost only second and third acts (with the third act being short and mostly an explanation of how the action developed) and once the monster of the week is over we got a reset button to say hello to the new monster of the week

Also when the MC realizes something he forcefully hides his deductions from the audience to reveal them in the climax and this also could be seen when the author forcefully hid the identity of someone while explicitly saying was someone the MC could recognize, both author and MC just point at stuff and say "Hey look! something interesting for later but im only telling you is interesting to keep you reading until the reveal!" which is kind of clumsy but when the episode ends it doesnt really matters anymore so its fine

The slow world building or rather dungeon building is done quite right and together with the concept of humans becoming freaks seem to be the core of the story around whom the MC was added later but is fine as the same lack of character building prevents the author to fall into a bad character building, the skills also seem to be properly established as normal OP characters (heroes and monsters of the world) have regular OP skills like enhanced magic, defensex2, etc. but the freaks in the dungeon have freak OP skills... well, just one has been shown but is a good example

Spoiler for OP skill:

The plot holes are all over the way:

Spoiler for Holes:

So the author simply doesnt make things complicated which prevent the plot holes from becoming deeper, a wise choice that tells me the author knows his limits and thus just does the things he does right without dwelling into the things he is not good with

As a literary work this novel is weak but to relax and kill time is so damn entertaining, highly recommended
Hakatri is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, tragedy