hard one for me i guess my balls getting chopped off and dieing as a virgin
Hijiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 12:10   Link #83
Dxon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantoe View Post
Why not just whipe out humanity ? might go faster
Why that? Thats destroying the reason for destroying the people in Iraq and stuff.

[edit]
People hate the way I think.
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 19:06   Link #84
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantoe View Post
Why not just whipe out humanity ? might go faster
If you try to wipe out the more powerful countries (America, U.K and China for example), there's a good chance they'd wipe you out first. o.o!

Now for scary thoughts that I hate, I think it would be the fear of dying too early in life.
Life is good - can't die yet. ><

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-02-28 at 19:17.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 19:26   Link #85
Sodagod
Nightcrawler
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by -boiledliddo- View Post
Now for scary thoughts that I hate, I think it would be the fear of dying too early in life.
Life is good - can't die yet. ><
Erm... Define early. Because for most people it's always too early to die.

Dxon-> I can understand why certain people wish to wipe the Middle East off the face of the Earth. But what problem would you solve by carpet bombing all of Africa?
Old 2008-02-28, 19:40   Link #86
Kristen
*Author

Another awful thought. Today will repeat eternally.
Old 2008-02-28, 19:52   Link #87
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodagod View Post
Yes, I agree, "too early" varies for each person. Everyone has a different reason/obejctive for wanting to stay alive.
Some people even at age 50+ think it's too early to die since they haven't accomplished some of their dreams and ambitions yet. While for some people, they don't care for their lives at all, examples of these are drug addicts and suicide bombers.

For me, I plan to live and enjoy life till 50 at least. I consider dying anytime before that to be too early. Currently 26 right now. XD

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-02-28 at 20:04.
Old 2008-02-28, 19:55   Link #88
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I clicked on this thread then see The Chaos' avatar and suddenly nothing in this thread matters.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 19:58   Link #89
Tripfag
/co/ is superior.

In life, you are entitled to nothing. There are thousands of things that can kill you and anyone you love right now. And how would you have died? Talking about anime on an internet forum? Don't even try and keep from the thought. Every hope and dream you ever had was meaningless. And if there is a God, it sure as hell wouldn't care about one monkey in a sea of billions.
Tripfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 20:45   Link #90
Thentus

Location: Might as well waste five seconds of your life; Pennsylvania
Send a message via MSN to Thentus
It's even scarier when you are over 100. Unless I knew I was immortal, I would NOT want to live that long as I would have to fear death every single day, every waking moment, until I die. Every morning, "...still alive, awesome." would be really depressing to live like that. It's better if you don't suspect it, of course only at the right time.
Thentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 22:11   Link #91
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thentus View Post
It's even scarier when you are over 100. Unless I knew I was immortal, I would NOT want to live that long as I would have to fear death every single day, every waking moment, until I die. Every morning, "...still alive, awesome." would be really depressing to live like that. It's better if you don't suspect it, of course only at the right time.
Sod age, enjoy yourself I say. People who fixate so much on extending their lives by that extra day could probably do so by not worrying and relaxing instead. I'm currently residing in a old people's town so I'm getting this each time I bump into someone I know.
Old 2008-02-28, 22:17   Link #92
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
growing old is always a mixed bag of feelings. i'm not even twenty yet but i could already feel several aches all over my body (medical condition :grumbles. a few years ago i did believe that an early age to die was somewhere between 15-17. since i'm past that age i don't worry about that anymore.
aka Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 22:28   Link #93
Thentus

Location: Might as well waste five seconds of your life; Pennsylvania
Send a message via MSN to Thentus
I am pretty sure I won't get osteoperosis because I run =/. That's one disease, now how do I prevent everything else .
Thentus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 22:33   Link #94
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
people have different fears regarding the stuff you might get from old age. it's up to you on how to deal with it. personally, i can cope with most things as long as i have my brain functioning in order for me to think. when that fails, then it's no problem for me -- since i'll be either dead or i can no longer remember who i am.
Old 2008-02-28, 22:39   Link #95
Epyon9283
Geek

Send a message via ICQ to Epyon9283 Send a message via AIM to Epyon9283
Knowing that every moment, every breath I take, brings me one step closer to the inevitable end. That frightens me. I don't believe in an afterlife. When I die my existence ends. It scares the hell out of me to imagine the end.
Epyon9283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 03:04   Link #96
Dxon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodagod View Post

Dxon-> I can understand why certain people wish to wipe the Middle East off the face of the Earth. But what problem would you solve by carpet bombing all of Africa?
Simple.. There are a lot of commercial for like:

"Support africa!! Donate 35 Euro's a month!"
"Bladladldileibeiblielbiel Africa!!! Donate 1 euro per month"
With all this eeww disgusting in shit lying kids in the background looking all sad but I dont give a shit cuz thats not me so I just wait for the commercial to end.

And while watching a comedy movie they always pop up in the middle. Really spoils the mood.

Africa gone/empty? No more commercials! Why do people get so depressed about those people in Africa anyway??

"OMG they're so poor! Gotta help them?" <-- Why..?
Or like this:
"It's my duty to help those poor people." <-- Okaaaay... If you want to. Sure go ahead but don't bother me with it!
Dxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 07:37   Link #97
faustianideals
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxon View Post
"It's my duty to help those poor people." <-- Okaaaay... If you want to. Sure go ahead but don't bother me with it!
It's your duty as human. Maybe you should just kill yourself because it sounds like you're wasting space.

Scariest thought would have to be a Scientologist running for, and being elected as the USA's president.
faustianideals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 08:25   Link #98
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustianideals View Post
It's your duty as human. Maybe you should just kill yourself because it sounds like you're wasting space.
i disagree with you. i can understand what Dxon means -- you don't need to do it because you're human, you should do it because you want to. of course, Dxon is a bit immature in his reasons, to be honest.
Old 2008-02-29, 08:36   Link #99
Amray

I wonder what happens after 'The End'. Although things like Ouija Boards bring me high hopes because it makes it feel more likely that their is something after death.

Also one of my close friends Grandad died in hospital for about 5 minutes and was brought back to life, and he said that it was one of the most pleasurable and peaceful things to have ever happened. So that kind of brang me hope about the after life that something nice does happen.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 08:51   Link #100
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustianideals View Post
Scariest thought would have to be a Scientologist running for, and being elected as the USA's president.
That's indeed a scary thought. I don't live in the US, but I've heard enough (from Ledgem's post) to assume that scientology is one of the biggest scams in modern history.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...3&postcount=93