Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-09, 13:17   Link #81
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post

I saw this exact face and this exact camera cut in another manga/anime, but I am not able to pinpoint the source.
Does someone remember where was this already seen?
You're reminded of Bleach . It's Sado. Almost every shot of Sado (during a battle) shows the same obscured face framed perfectly by bangs, with the pointed jaw jutting from the face (Ichigo's is more pointed).
Old 2010-09-09, 13:36   Link #82
JustRob

Yea but Chad has both his eyes covered when he goes in battle mode
Old 2010-09-09, 13:37   Link #83
TheRime

*sigh* so nothing really advanced except that Aizen got grosser.

Oh, Aizen, WTF happened to you?! Remember the good old days, when you were still good-looking, with your nerdy charm and your floppy hair and your coherent sentences? WHAT HAPPENED?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
We could just give him bunny ears...
Yes, please. I might actually root for him then, out of sheer ridiculousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Aizen looks to have reached the end of the road as he's officially gone and pulled a Tousen on us. After FGT fails, all he needs is for Hinamori to show up to stab Aizen in the head followed up by a flashback depicting his cry-me-a-river background.
YES. Some girl power would be awesome at this point.

My prediction: Aizen's personality/mind will be completely taken over by the Hogyoku. His existence as Aizen will cease and Ichi's new enemy will be Mr. Hogyoku, who planned it from the start that Aizen will try to obtain it, fuse with it, and give him a physical form. And it turns out that all of Aizen's desires/ambitions were actually influenced by Mr. H, and Mr. H will now FINALLY create the king's key and try to take over Soul Society.
Old 2010-09-09, 13:53   Link #84
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You're reminded of Bleach . It's Sado. Almost every shot of Sado (during a battle) shows the same obscured face framed perfectly by bangs, with the pointed jaw jutting from the face (Ichigo's is more pointed).
No, it was Viral, from TTGL:

God bless the /a/nons, I guess. XD

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2010-09-09, 13:54   Link #85
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Now they talk about distance for half the whole chapter -_- I beat next chapter Final Getsuga Tenshou gonna be five page long
Old 2010-09-09, 13:59   Link #86
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Pray that next chapter won't have foot chat

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-09-09 at 15:29.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:04   Link #87
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Now they talk about distance for half the whole chapter -_- I beat next chapter Final Getsuga Tenshou gonna be five page long
More than five - there's going to be a page for each syllable of Final (whatever the Japanese for that is) Getsuga Tenshou, with the power behind it building up to ridiculous levels to the end of the chapter, when he finally launches the attack, for the next chapter to show the effect of it on Aizen (with many shocked faces and much discussion)
Old 2010-09-09, 14:10   Link #88
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
My prediction: Aizen's personality/mind will be completely taken over by the Hogyoku. His existence as Aizen will cease and Ichi's new enemy will be Mr. Hogyoku, who planned it from the start that Aizen will try to obtain it, fuse with it, and give him a physical form. And it turns out that all of Aizen's desires/ambitions were actually influenced by Mr. H, and Mr. H will now FINALLY create the king's key and try to take over Soul Society.
And then Aizen will come back and be all like

"Muhahahha, just as planned."

Thats when I quit reading the manga.

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-09-09, 14:25   Link #89
Kafriel
Senior Guest

From what I gather, the king's key was a shit plot to provoke Ichigo into training more; Aizen never cared about SS, he never cared about the espada...all he ever wanted was power, for the sake of having power, and he just saw a potent rival in Ichigo. Just don't ask me how he knew Ichigo would be the one ever since the day he was born <_<
Old 2010-09-09, 14:31   Link #90
JustRob

It's simple, Aizen is Ichigo's real mom.
Old 2010-09-09, 14:57   Link #91
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

@ Above

You just broke 3 forum rules.
Old 2010-09-09, 15:15   Link #92
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

sorry ppl

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-09, 16:53   Link #93
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Now that the bleach-bashing is over (well is never over. call it sub dued) has anyone notice that ichigo's chain dissolves into what looks like reiatsu? Maybe the chain actually was just sealed reiatsu to be used for FGT.
Old 2010-09-09, 18:25   Link #94
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post

I saw this exact face and this exact camera cut in another manga/anime, but I am not able to pinpoint the source.
Does someone remember where was this already seen?

it think it reminds me of kendo sanzo from saiyuki with robe off

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2010-09-09, 18:58   Link #95
iBeast

New Ichigo looks too religious...
Old 2010-09-09, 19:12   Link #96
Zek
Eyebrows...

Religious? He's just an ordinary bishy.
Old 2010-09-09, 20:11   Link #97
secretzfan
*Fansubber

OMG Aizen and Ichigo looked epic. Aizen gonna fall now I know it
Old 2010-09-09, 20:29   Link #98
Ishe

I feel bad for the side characters now. A few chapters ago, many of the side characters were around ichigo's power level, some seemed to be above. Then we had Aizen knock off the Gotei 13 like fleas and now we have Ichigo treating a powered up Aizen like a flea. After his friends spent so much time training to get to a level where they could assist him, their current power difference is too great to register.
Old 2010-09-09, 21:00   Link #99
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishe View Post
I feel bad for the side characters now. A few chapters ago, many of the side characters were around ichigo's power level, some seemed to be above. Then we had Aizen knock off the Gotei 13 like fleas and now we have Ichigo treating a powered up Aizen like a flea. After his friends spent so much time training to get to a level where they could assist him, their current power difference is too great to register.
I concur. Poor Rukia/Chad/Renji/Orihime/Toshiro/Soifon/Uitake/etc who all got their butts kicked six ways from Sunday by ppl that Ichi could've decimated with a sneeze in his current state. Remember when Ichi's greatest enemy was Byakuya? Ahh, the good ol' days.
Old 2010-09-09, 21:07   Link #100
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
NOOOOOO KUBO TITE HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU INTEND TO RIDICULE AIZEN

Seriously, first the condom suit, then long hair butterfly mode, and now this?!! Why do all the bad guys have to look like f*cking retarded monsters?

The majority of the "Resurreccions" have been freaking despicable, exceptions being some of the higher ups Espada. Even Tousen looked like a freaking moron. But did they really have to do that to Aizen too?

If they intended to make him look "bad ass" or "dangerous", they've failed. Also the way Aizen was screaming, just really.... He's not the Aizen I loved anymore.

Also, does Ichigo really have to have that "I'm a cool guy with an attitude problem and I don't care about anything" look on his face? Honestly, it's pissing me off. Like it's completely normal that he gained more power then most shinigami in existence over the span of less then a year.

Aizen's bankai doesn't exist. Kubo forgot about it, there is no way he can reveal it now and make it believable. "Dam, hollow form didn't work, guess I still got bankai: TIME TRAVEL!!!"
The top 2 espanda's Resurreccions pretty much kick ass compare to what Aizen look now. Barragon's one is pretty cool.
Closed Thread