AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-08, 10:20   Link #81
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'm telling ya, think I've said it once somewhere...

for those who remember the show Dallas...we won't get the series ending, but the ending for one of the seasons...

Orihime is gonna wake up and see Ichigo in the shower and talk about the horrible dream she had and how it seemed so real
Old 2008-06-10, 18:26   Link #82
Critias

whatever happens to Ichigo, he should be wearing a white version of his bankai clothes
Old 2008-06-10, 21:09   Link #83
tbl
Affably Evil

Hopefully the next power-up will involve Ichigo's personality changing into something in between his and Hichigo's.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-06-10, 21:27   Link #84
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

ichigo should just wear normal clothes and fight in bankai with hollow self taking over

ichigo: im tired, hollow self take over from here wake me up when its done k
hollow: when did i start taking command from you.
ichigo: since that time you promise to help me
hollow: I DID!!! SHOW ME THE PROOF
ichigo: here is the contract that you sign, if you break it i have to sue you...
hollow: ok... slave driver... you win (thinking... when did i ever sign that stuff, i never know ichigo is this sly)

enemy: hey r u done talking to yourself yet, im getting angry.

hollow takes over: o stfu, im piss, ur dead

(swing, 1 hit ko)

ichigo takes over again: what a nice nap... hey rukia let have a drink.

rukia: is that really you.
Old 2008-06-11, 04:23   Link #85
seiji_kun

Man if he is ever gonna have a power up like Hollowfication or how you wanna call it then I'm putting Bleach in the trashcan.

Like Ogihci or Hichigo or how you wanna call hi said. If he loses himself he'll be theire immediately to take the throne so I think it's impossible for Ichigo to turn in that hollowform we saw when he went to the vizards cause it would mean that Ichigo lost control already and that Ogihci took over. If someone already said this, sorry to lazy to skim through pages 2, 3 & 4.
Old 2008-06-13, 19:26   Link #86
AnimeFreak1981

I think Ichigo will being fighting and learn a new power up for him. I hope it is the Two finger Cero, or a new move with Tensa Zangetsu. I don't know but I don't care because it is going to be a crazy fight for them. I think Ulquiorra is going to have his hands full. That is my thoughts.
Closed Thread