Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-02-12, 18:57   Link #81
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
No, they were instructed not to refer to her. Since audio only would make it hard to tell if there were 7 girls or 8.
On that note, unless the audio was very bad I'd definitely notice there were 8 girls from their voices alone.
Old 2023-02-12, 19:07   Link #82
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I stopped taking this show seriously an suggest you do the same. It is decent as a dumb action comedy but not as a (relatively) serious spy fiction.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-12, 23:03   Link #83
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm feeling like they should have just build up to the impossible mission as the second to last episode. Then toss in the Erna focus episode for the last episode of the season. It wouldn't be perfect, but at least it'd be building to something. While the character episodes are fine, they don't quite have much punch since everything ends up fine. Lily's focus was fine since it was episode 1 and there was tension since she was worried they'd all be dragged to their deaths. But not much to be done after the mission itself.

Yeah Erna showing up suddenly after being left out of shot and never acknowledged for most of the show would have been a stretch. But it would have still worked.
Old 2023-02-13, 02:12   Link #84
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
No, they were instructed not to refer to her. Since audio only would make it hard to tell if there were 7 girls or 8.
You don't understand my response to another poster. In the episode three, the story reveals that the class field trip is compromised by a threat actor. The threat actor has been eliminated in episode 3. In episode 4, they are returned from the field trip. The class no longer need to play along with the previous routine.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-13, 02:52   Link #85
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
You don't understand my response to another poster. In the episode three, the story reveals that the class field trip is compromised by a threat actor. The threat actor has been eliminated in episode 3. In episode 4, they are returned from the field trip. The class no longer need to play along with the previous routine.
It's all been flashbacks to before the ep3 resolution since then.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-16, 18:05   Link #86
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We finally returned to the present at the end of the episode.

And Klaus finally showed a flaw in this one! He... feels pain! Ok, I know, but it's something!
Old 2023-02-16, 20:56   Link #87
grecefar

Johnny is better than the eight of them.

I'm happy that we are in the present now. They are going against the empire spy team.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-17, 02:01   Link #88
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

No episode next week. Stupid COVID. Episode 8 is now scheduled for March 2.

Meanwhile, I noticed there were a couple of times in this episode (again set in the past) where the girls referred to there being only seven of them (despite the fact that we could clearly see all eight). So the writers haven't forgotten about the instructions the girls were given.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-17, 13:49   Link #89
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Ironic that it finally feels like the story is going to move forward...and now it's delayed!

Of course! Is what it is, but still kind of funny. And yeah, it's also amusing how the dog ended up doing more than any of these girls at scoring a win against Klaus.
Old 2023-03-01, 02:26   Link #90
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 15:58.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-02, 18:09   Link #91
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Although we're back in the present, the show still used the same formula of the girls attempting to best Klaus with the ep focusing on one girl in particular. This time it was Grete, and she might have become my favorite girl. We knew she had a crush on Bossu for some time, and we found out how it happened. It was only a second but seeing Grete naked actually caught Klaus off guard and he let it slip he found the sight beautiful. I conclude he's more of an ass man than a tits man, hence why Lily's attempt failed miserably. When he realized Grete wasn't trying to seduce him and they simply had one of those romcom incidents, he apologized in his usual deadpan tone and moved. Grete did not though. Note: in case people forgot, Klaus and Grete are only 2 years apart tops.

Grete proved to be the most valuable asset of the team currently as she was able to put a plan together in record that almost got Klaus. Why is Lily the leader again?

Curious which four will be chose for the mission. I'm assuming Grete is counted among them so that leaves three.
Old 2023-03-02, 20:34   Link #92
grecefar

I ship it.

Nice chapter, it was a good plan and they were close but yeah it's going to take a lot more but they are improving quickly.
Old 2023-03-03, 04:15   Link #93
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Although we're back in the present, the show still used the same formula of the girls attempting to best Klaus with the ep focusing on one girl in particular. This time it was Grete, and she might have become my favorite girl. We knew she had a crush on Bossu for some time, and we found out how it happened. It was only a second but seeing Grete naked actually caught Klaus off guard and he let it slip he found the sight beautiful. I conclude he's more of an ass man than a tits man, hence why Lily's attempt failed miserably. When he realized Grete wasn't trying to seduce him and they simply had one of those romcom incidents, he apologized in his usual deadpan tone and moved. Grete did not though. Note: in case people forgot, Klaus and Grete are only 2 years apart tops.

Grete proved to be the most valuable asset of the team currently as she was able to put a plan together in record that almost got Klaus. Why is Lily the leader again?

Curious which four will be chose for the mission. I'm assuming Grete is counted among them so that leaves three.
Lily is not the sharpest blade in the drawer but she just keeps the team together. And she was the first one to volonteer for the role.

Also, unlike recent fillers (albeit from side-story LN volumes for the most part) this episode vas actully from LN volume two as I heard. So we are up for the second actual mission.
Old 2023-03-09, 09:53   Link #94
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She has the biggest tits.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-09, 18:58   Link #95
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That shot where the girls were listening through the door was hilarious since they perfectly were lined up... meaning only one of them could actually hear.

I'm surprised Sybilla got another episode for herself when other girls haven't gotten theirs yet (Thea, Monika and Annette, I think).
Old 2023-03-14, 21:01   Link #96
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I don't want to pick on the show. But thank god the assassin that has spent however many days planning their move...missed their shot ! Either there are layers to this plan and he's baiting the assassins to go after him...or he just sucks at his job.

Nice little episode though. Good moments for Sybilla. I agree there's some lack of balance in how the show has handled the cast here. But at least the story was nice for her in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
She has the biggest tits.
I support his reasoning there .
Old 2023-03-15, 04:43   Link #97
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

As I said before, despite this show trying to look serious sometimes, it is mainly an action comedy. So I do not take it seriously.
Old 2023-03-15, 07:35   Link #98
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm just here for the cute girls. The top tier cast helps. As do Lily's massive tits.
Old 2023-03-16, 18:04   Link #99
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Lily was surprisingly competent in this episode. She managed to uncover most of Grete's plan. I don't really buy the girls being on their own, but we'll see. I think it'll certainly be nice if they manage to wrap things up on their own.
Old 2023-03-16, 19:19   Link #100
grecefar

I doubt it will happen but it seems they adding a lot of death flags to grete.