Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-06, 15:18   Link #81
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
since he can’t use magic how his swordsmanship and martial arts?
something like kill till they're all killed, if you fail just try again
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 15:34   Link #82
cabman11

Quote:
it's a secret style called :
hit it until it's dead or Until l I'm dead, and since I'm not going to die, I'll just keep hitting it until it dead
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 16:53   Link #83
sasuke706

Quote:
Aside from the above two answers, his swordsmanship is described as shoddy. Several of his wives are the pinnacle of swordsmanship and they occasionally mention how shit he is with a sword. He never actually has a literal fight with any of his wives since that's one of his mental do-not-press buttons, and his wives understand that. That said, the MC is very used to fighting enemies out of his league. He's honed one hell of a battle sense, and has insane reflexes and an even more insane strength. He describes his own fighting style as something like 'courage and strength.' He's fought maybe one person who can use a sword on the same league as his wives, and it took him three tries to beat the guy and on the third time the guy was just baffled by how hard the MC is to freaking kill, since he thought he killed him two times already.

And he has no martial arts whatsoever. He mostly uses a sword, but otherwise he throws rocks he finds lying around, will grab someone if he can't hit them with his sword after being impaled, or punch/kick them sometimes in battle. For the record, an Orc is said to be several times stronger and harder to kill than the average human, and the MC can kill them with one punch.

In other news
Spoiler for latest chapter:

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-07-06 at 18:54.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 21:32   Link #84
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Aside from the above two answers, his swordsmanship is described as shoddy. Several of his wives are the pinnacle of swordsmanship and they occasionally mention how shit he is with a sword. He never actually has a literal fight with any of his wives since that's one of his mental do-not-press buttons, and his wives understand that. That said, the MC is very used to fighting enemies out of his league. He's honed one hell of a battle sense, and has insane reflexes and an even more insane strength. He describes his own fighting style as something like 'courage and strength.' He's fought maybe one person who can use a sword on the same league as his wives, and it took him three tries to beat the guy and on the third time the guy was just baffled by how hard the MC is to freaking kill, since he thought he killed him two times already.

And he has no martial arts whatsoever. He mostly uses a sword, but otherwise he throws rocks he finds lying around, will grab someone if he can't hit them with his sword after being impaled, or punch/kick them sometimes in battle. For the record, an Orc is said to be several times stronger and harder to kill than the average human, and the MC can kill them with one punch.

In other news
Spoiler for latest chapter:
Yeah, Victoire being Victoire is the best
Old 2015-07-07, 20:58   Link #85
devilo96

btw who is the girl with knight armor ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 21:18   Link #86
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
btw who is the girl with knight armor ?
It's Victoire
Old 2015-07-07, 22:32   Link #87
devilo96

what chp did he married 10 women's in one day?
and did the Mc also married Victoire?

sorry bad english
Old 2015-07-07, 22:46   Link #88
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
what chp did he married 10 women's in one day?
and did the Mc also married Victoire?
Spoiler for :
Old 2015-07-07, 22:50   Link #89
devilo96

Quote:
Spoiler for :
thx for the info
Old 2015-07-07, 22:50   Link #90
luffyxnami

Quote:
Spoiler for :
What so she marry him yet they don't have their first night together yet? Is she planning to divorce him later on or something? Uses the excuse to keep watch over him as a reason for marriage sound kind of dumb especially when she could still do it without marrying him.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 22:51   Link #91
cabman11

Quote:
Spoiler for :
if I do remember this series was originally supposed to be on Nocturne
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 23:03   Link #92
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
What so she marry him yet they don't have their first night together yet? Is she planning to divorce him later on or something? Uses the excuse to keep watch over him as a reason for marriage sound kind of dumb especially when she could still do it without marrying him.
No? The time period the fantasy world is in isn't very kind to women. For example, one of his wives runs a tavern, but she has to legally have Kurando as the owner because women aren't allowed to do that kind of thing.
Victoire herself is a social mess. She ruins all her friendships (aside from Hana) and immediately cripples most guys who even make the slightest advance on her, so her chances of marriage were slim to none to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
if I do remember this series was originally supposed to be on Nocturne
It was. Is there a problem with that? If you mean 'they were just cut out,' then not quite. The author makes it quite clear when he's done something lewd with a wife, and the chapters that were moved over from Nocturne were even more obvious because there's just a cutoff right before sexy time begins. After the move, he wrote around it but it's not like he can't write they had sex, he just can't write the actual sex.
Old 2015-07-07, 23:30   Link #93
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Oh, could it be, the legendary
Spoiler for Legendary:
Reverse-?

that ending where both stay to their vow is just T_T

"honma ni ee otoko ya, honma ni~"
Is what I say to describe Kurando (despite his stupidity and insensitiveness... well quite cute actually). When it's time to be manly, he shines 9000x more brightly than usual.

It still a mystery to me a about his swordmanship, I do get it that it's in his blood though (being a descendant of samurai).

And he is still forgotten by the public lol? I laughed when Kurando is thought as a manservant (when he is actually the head).

I'm supporting Merry to stab him more if it can somewhat teach him some lesson.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 01:52   Link #94
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Reverse-?

that ending where both stay to their vow is just T_T

"honma ni ee otoko ya, honma ni~"
Is what I say to describe Kurando (despite his stupidity and insensitiveness... well quite cute actually). When it's time to be manly, he shines 9000x more brightly than usual.

It still a mystery to me a about his swordmanship, I do get it that it's in his blood though (being a descendant of samurai).

And he is still forgotten by the public lol? I laughed when Kurando is thought as a manservant (when he is actually the head).

I'm supporting Merry to stab him more if it can somewhat teach him some lesson.
As far as I read[chapter 50], there's two case of reverse NTR. orc-minotaur case[the orc forced to rape the someone little sister] and the magician that turned out to be a woman[the man she love stolen by a mermaid(one of Kurando wife mother)].

BTW, the time when he met bishop Marco is truly hilarious.......those two are really
Old 2015-07-11, 15:30   Link #95
DeltaWolf

Can someone give me a short summary of what kind of NTR happened whit the mc? Cause in the whole thread i haven't found anything only people saying there is a lot of NTR.
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 22:19   Link #96
jmcu17

I second that. Let me describe my mindset in this thread

Me: Oh, NTR? Just the tip? Nope. Damn, but those heroines do look nice..
Me: Mild NTR? Eh... Let's keep reading the thread.
Me: Exaggerated. What, like a peak on the cheek? Jesus, you guys are incredible.. Back on the read list.
Me: Wait, wait, wait... It's actually NTR? What the Zeus?
Me: Okay, Dorothea cheated cause she was being jelly. Damn, she's really hot too. I think I'll pas...
Me: Okay... Dorothea doesn't actually cheat. Right? Right??
Me: So the hero steals girls from other men? Are you guys kidding me? That's netori, ain't it?
Me: Jesus Christ, I don't even get this shit anymore.

Look, guys.

NTR is a pretty dangerous word to label on any story. Some people like to read about it, a lot don't. If you want to dish out some spoilers/warning about it, you also gotta dish out some CLEAR context so that we can make a decision on whether we can accept it or not.

All this back and forth on this NTR discussion is just downright infuriating.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 13:59   Link #97
OnegaiDesu
Ahn...ahh! Yamete~

Soo... NTR, or no NTR?

Can anybody please expand upon the NTR or lack thereof~
Old 2015-08-04, 14:21   Link #98
sasuke706

I was pretty sure I already went through it in a lot of detail, but there's no actual NTR with the protagonist or the heroines. One heroine has NTR vibes a couple times (as in literally telling the MC she'd get screwed by another guy if the MC wanted her to, which he doesn't), but it doesn't go anywhere. There's also the occasional situation where a heroine gets put into a sexually precarious situation, but it always ends well.

That said, there are a couple of cases of NTR with one-time characters.
Old 2015-08-04, 15:02   Link #99
Corvo269

From what I've seen. The NTR isn't exaggerated or in disgusting fucked up levels like in some hentai. Most are along the lines of either you really had that coming or just usual fantasy tropes like orc about to rape someone.
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 20:26   Link #100
luffyxnami

The ntr in this for the background character is strong, reading about the previous hero make me rage so much, man I wish the mc destroy the kingdom. Also hope he somehow find a different power and stay the heck away from the princess and politic. I seriously hope he learn something from koizumi's story. Also I have question, in the latest chapter have he meet up with marika yet?

Also are all the girls the type that would flirt with some random guy cause they want the mc to be jealous?

One thing I learn from this wn is that when you are summon to another world, don't stick around and try to marry the princess unless the king give you the throne otherwise get the fuck out of there and be an adventure and try to build a harem and don't be a beta with the women otherwise you will be ntr.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, heroic, immortal, ntr, slave, stupid mc, summoned hero, too op enemy