AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-13, 00:47   Link #81
obnuchious

if the Goddess wasn't a picky summoner, then sure, there would be someone out there on Earth would notice the commonality of the disappearances .... but from what the spoilers mentioned, this Goddess has certain criteria on who to pick and drop on her world . . . in doing so, it would take some time before anyone would notice

would the MC be bound to have lots of local wives every time he goes to certain locations ? ? ?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 01:21   Link #82
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

She said that "sooner or later, people who played Eternal Magia will face two options between current world or another world." and she is interested in Hiroto so much she meet him directly, implying that only several people will be able to meet Goddess and get bonus, if she has "good" hobby of taking interest at other misfortune then:
Spoiler:

For other player, maybe they will receive notification from admin that asked confirmation for accepting quest, special event or something. If they accept, probably they will either teleported immediately with their current avatar or, started from zero but slight bonus (or no bonus at all) if not, then they will not be teleported. Lastly for player who stopped playing, they might get notification from another media (e.g. email).

About Hiroto and his harem, well... hard to say, but if he takes responsibility, then I guess he have to give up fighting against luck... because...
His real enemy from the start is always fighting against milk and I doubt he can conquer it.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 01:30   Link #83
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
She said that "sooner or later, people who played Eternal Magia will face two options between current world or another world." and she is interested in Hiroto so much she meet him directly, implying that only several people will be able to meet Goddess and get bonus, if she has "good" hobby of taking interest at other misfortune then:
Spoiler:

For other player, maybe they will receive notification from admin that asked confirmation for accepting quest, special event or something. If they accept, probably they will either teleported immediately with their current avatar or, started from zero but slight bonus (or no bonus at all) if not, then they will not be teleported. Lastly for player who stopped playing, they might get notification from another media.
Spoiler for Hina:
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 01:46   Link #84
obnuchious

Spoiler:

@amatsunagi
His real enemy from the start is always fighting against milk and I doubt he can conquer it.

someone has a grudge against milk???
Old 2015-05-13, 02:46   Link #85
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler for Hina:

hope that clear things up and sorry for bad wording orz

About milk, rather than grudge, he really really like it
Old 2015-05-13, 03:44   Link #86
theultimates12

This story seems interesting, I have been waiting for a story about someone who solves problems through words. Not really sure if it can live up my expectation since non-violent fight is one of the hardest thing to write but I think I will take a look when it (Hopefully) get translated.

Though, the fact he becomes so talk is because some godness gives him bonus stat points kinda cheapen the whole thing, in my opinion.
theultimates12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 04:12   Link #87
obnuchious

so what you're saying, his real enemy is [the temptation not to drink milk], which he always does in the end....?

and thanks about Hina...
Old 2015-05-13, 04:33   Link #88
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimates12 View Post
This story seems interesting, I have been waiting for a story about someone who solves problems through words. Not really sure if it can live up my expectation since non-violent fight is one of the hardest thing to write but I think I will take a look when it (Hopefully) get translated.

Though, the fact he becomes so talk is because some godness gives him bonus stat points kinda cheapen the whole thing, in my opinion.
ah, Sasuke706 has said this before but I'll say it again: so far, Hiroto doesn't solve all with words and he learn how to fight and use magic (but things may change later). Also, even after reincarnating he still have trouble with his communication: averting eyes, speaking slowly, stuttering, etc. But he conquer it slowly, starting from writing letter, deepening relationship (ala Harvest Moon). [Communication Art] is just a little push to help him make things a little bit easy: makes him stands out, gain good first impression (well I do agree this one is problematic, but he doesn't always turn it active), gives him option of what to do, etc.

I do hope talks stuff will appear more later when he is older,
Spoiler:

Speaking of non-violence, Author insert same plot device like in his previous work: a way to incapacitate opponent even if the attack kill. That kind kill some reality. Well, let see if things will change.

@obnuchious:
so far, that's what increase the affection points of the said person towards him. If he can fight the temptation, Sarasa will not fall and the charm will subside by itself.
Old 2015-05-13, 04:44   Link #89
theultimates12

Quote:
ah, Sasuke706 has said this before but I'll say it again: so far, Hiroto doesn't solve all with words and he learn how to fight and use magic (but things may change later). Also, even after reincarnating he still have trouble with his communication: averting eyes, speaking slowly, etc. But he conquer it slowly, starting from writing letter, deepening relationship (ala Harvest Moon). [Communication Art] is just a little push to help him make things a little bit easy: makes him stands out, gain good first impression (well I do agree this one is problematic, but he doesn't always turn it active), gives him option of what to do, etc.

I do hope talks stuff will appear more later when he is older,
Spoiler:

Speaking of non-violence, Author insert same plot device like in his previous work: a way to incapacitate opponent even if the attack kill. That kind kill some reality. Well, let see if things will change.
Doesn't really give confidence. Though, it could be because I never really like the "RPG stuffs like Status Screen, Level, etc" in anything beside actual games. It just seems like a violation of the "Show, Don't Tell" Rule. Mind you, that does not mean I hate every series that has those stuffs.

Oh well, I guess I will see how it will play out. Who knows, it could prove me wrong and exceed all expectation.
theultimates12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 04:57   Link #90
sasuke706

Quote:
I don't actually consider that all that bad. I mean, in games you have skills, you activate them and do a set range amount of damage that you can't actually control. In some games, you can use previous ranks of the skill still, but your natural stats still go up as you level, making it all that much stronger. Realistically, you think they'd be able to control the output, but it being a game setting, that just isn't a thing it seems. Or Hiroto doesn't bother to make it a thing since he has the go-easy skill.

So having a way to sort of 'control' the damage is reasonable. Hell, most people seem to lack the ability; I imagine Mikoto is going to be killing people left and right while Hiroto is trying to do the exact opposite.

And how many goddamn heroines is this going to have? It's going to be one hell of a wedding reception, if the author even bothers writing one.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 05:44   Link #91
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

@theultimates12:
hope you will like this work as much as I am

@sasuke706:
well yeah, it's not that bad, it's actually very helpful. But depending on the situation and the target, using that against opponent that really really deserves retribution is something I dislike. I just hate it if Hiroto is a heiwa-boke.

Will Hiroto win against Takami Tetsuya from Youhei Kunitori in number of harem!? or will he surpass character from another media, Namidare Rekka of Heroine Apocalypse (vol14 out next month yay~)!? He won't surpass some big contender from nocturne though.

At least, author planned to add some sidestory from other character perspective, which is a good thing.
Old 2015-05-13, 05:56   Link #92
obnuchious

if he falls into temptation and causes the girl to fall, her being charmed will be permanent, right?

[sidestory from other character perspective]

always nice to have since we get to see/read how they see the MC and the situation around him (and them)
Old 2015-05-13, 06:25   Link #93
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

If Hiroto does the milking, somehow, even if the charm subsides, their affection level will raised. Like Sarasa or Filianess.
Old 2015-05-13, 08:05   Link #94
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
And how many goddamn heroines is this going to have? It's going to be one hell of a wedding reception, if the author even bothers writing one.
Did they ever mention the guild limit in game for this title? I'm guessing is gonna be that (minus Hiroto).... Maybe it's 30? or maybe 60? He could start sub guilds as well

....... Initially I complained when 2 more girls got introduced as well....... but I can recognize the sacredness of a holy shimai don as much as the next sane guy
Old 2015-05-13, 09:01   Link #95
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Did they ever mention the guild limit in game for this title? I'm guessing is gonna be that (minus Hiroto).... Maybe it's 30? or maybe 60? He could start sub guilds as well
All I recall it mentioning was that the party size was abnormally large, being a whopping 100 people. This is also apparently the guild vs guild team limit, but I imagine guilds themselves don't have a limit. Though Hiroto did say he wanted to test to see if the 100-man cap was still there for parties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter 11
(まあ、戦わせられるほど強くはないけど……パーティ人数に制限があるか、いつか試したいしな )
 エターナル・マギアのパーティ人数上限は百人。これは、GvGの1チームの上限人数でもある。一度パーテ ィを組むと、どれだけ距離が開こうが、別のパーティに入らない限りはパーティから外れない。そのため、俺は 赤ん坊の頃も、リカルド父さんが稼いだ経験値のごく一部を受け取ることができていた。
Note that Hiroto has put basically everyone that's been around him more than once into his party, and as far as I know has never removed them (there being no reason to, according to him). His slime, dragon, and family all also count as party members.
Old 2015-05-14, 06:12   Link #96
SirMeow

Hmm I've been reading and following this novel for quite a while now and I'm still wondering what the skill [恵体] means and what does it do or how does it affect the status of a character
If anyone can enlighten me then please do
SirMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 06:31   Link #97
sasuke706

It literally just means "blessed body" (from 恵まれた体格), but I'd settle for just calling it "physique".
As far as I know, since everyone has it, it's natural defense and maybe strength and health. Early on, Hiroto goes on about since he has like 30 Physique or something goblins can't hurt him, and the level 100 skill is to negate one attack at the cost of half their mana.
Old 2015-05-14, 21:00   Link #98
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

status wise, [Physique] skill adds 12+ to Life Point and 3+ to physical offense and 2+ to physical defense for every level gained. If enemy offense stat is lower than defense stat, the attack is nullified (either attack doesn't work even if hit or miss entirely).
[Physique] skill is gain from doing some physical work or exercising. So naturally everyone will have it (at least below 5) unless that person never do any of above.
Old 2015-05-15, 00:17   Link #99
ndiezel

Quote:
status wise, [Physique] skill adds 12+ to Life Point and 3+ to physical offense and 2+ to physical defense for every level gained. If enemy offense stat is lower than defense stat, the attack is nullified (either attack doesn't work even if hit or miss entirely).
[Physique] skill is gain from doing some physical work or exercising. So naturally everyone will have it (at least below 5) unless that person never do any of above.
Does that mean dmg with touch is real if the one you're touching is baby?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-15, 13:42   Link #100
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Does that mean dmg with touch is real if the one you're touching is baby?
just touching won't kill, but if it's done with intention to attack or kill then yes.

New chapter out, this time is right on schedule, will add detail later but for now, my impression!
Spoiler:

This chapter is kind of a letdown but the "Dark Knight" is enough to compensate~ gufufu~

Tags
choroi heroines, game world, harem, huge cock mc, milf, netori, ntr, ntr done by mc, reincarnation