Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-11-11, 02:29   Link #81
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Maideralian could just get rid of her if she is bringing trouble, I mean why so afraid of only one maid?
Likely one of founding member, she's mad about new members didn't know about what the group originally envisioned.
If previous era struggle is harsher, if not more violent, its easy to understand why other members easily scared of her as Ranko flashback last episode implied gunfight is to be expected if you going outside in her era, unlike current era that gun is not a must have for newbies like Nagomi and Nerula.

Then again, man, this is interesting.
Creature Land and Maidalien decided it better to rule Akihabara by duopoly, so they will do anything to maintain the balance.
Under such circumstances, there's nothing to lose from losing Manami unless Manami add more allies to support her by next episode.

Old 2022-11-11, 22:02   Link #82
Chosen_Hero

So Nerula dies for nothing since they are still going to go to war with them and try to murder them... what a waste of a perfectly good character, dies just to give the MC some urgency, might as well not have existed in the first place if that's the case.
Old 2022-11-11, 22:54   Link #83
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Who voices the new antagonist girl? I tried serching her VA based on the official site but no luck.

UPD: Ok, nevermind. Seems like she is either a newbie or uses an alias.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2022-11-11 at 23:25.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-12, 02:45   Link #84
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Who voices the new antagonist girl? I tried serching her VA based on the official site but no luck.

https://yurinstyle.com/
I wouldn't say she is a newbie, but she usually sounds different. Or, to be proper, she is good adapting her voice depending on her roles.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-12, 09:02   Link #85
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I mean that she is not a professional anime seiyuu.
Old 2022-11-12, 09:12   Link #86
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Likely one of founding member, she's mad about new members didn't know about what the group originally envisioned.
If previous era struggle is harsher, if not more violent, its easy to understand why other members easily scared of her as Ranko flashback last episode implied gunfight is to be expected if you going outside in her era, unlike current era that gun is not a must have for newbies like Nagomi and Nerula.

Then again, man, this is interesting.
Creature Land and Maidalien decided it better to rule Akihabara by duopoly, so they will do anything to maintain the balance.
Under such circumstances, there's nothing to lose from losing Manami unless Manami add more allies to support her by next episode.

yeah but still guns are there and so the violence but less since both groups found a way to co-exist and are thriving. If I'm a yakuza boss and I'm in peace with other groups and not having any problems and then there this guy who worked for the previous boss and starts wreking havoc and causing trouble for me, I'll get rid of him.

That's my point, the leader of maidalien should talk with the creatureland and find a way to stop this war and get rid of her, and like I say is easy with a gun unless she is strong as john wick.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-13, 04:45   Link #87
AntonKutovoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post

She worked under a name "Yurin" till 2018. Now she's working under a nane "Chiaki Yurin".
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/enc....php?id=227998
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-13, 06:56   Link #88
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
She worked under a name "Yurin" till 2018. Now she's working under a nane "Chiaki Yurin".
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/enc....php?id=227998
Oh. I heard her at least in Space Dandy.
Old 2022-11-13, 11:06   Link #89
Sides

Sorry, had to post the latest promo, because sega arcades!
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-11-13, 11:48   Link #90
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
That's my point, the leader of maidalien should talk with the creatureland and find a way to stop this war and get rid of her, and like I say is easy with a gun unless she is strong as john wick.
Well, if you look at Ranko (and Zoya who inspired by maids of that era), seems safe to expect higher-ups of that era were as strong as John Wick.

Now I think about it again, Creature Land head maid made it clear that combat prowess is what made them kept Ton Tokoton despite low income also poor services (and sh*tty manager). So far we saw Maidalien seems excels on services while Creature Land seems excels on money; unless Maidalien got another ace combatant like Manami, they won't totally into that idea IMO.
Old 2022-11-16, 17:28   Link #91
Sides

EP7 preview
Spoiler:
Old 2022-11-17, 11:59   Link #92
Sides

Love how the previews only show a tiny fraction of the episoides themselves, and the way they are edited is really good.

It is Nagomi time! Did not expect her to pick up that many skills in a short time, plus "Not a Ninja"!
It was another fun episode and it looks like something big is going to happen soon.
Old 2022-11-17, 14:40   Link #93
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
EP7 preview
Spoiler:
No live action promo this week?

Curious what's going to happen to our little piggies next week now that Maidalien is gone and the Creature group has an effective monopoly.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-17, 15:21   Link #94
grecefar

It was exactly what I was saying from the beginning and ugaki should've killed manami from the beginning since she wanted war, before manami started to recruit so she shouldn't have lost her war hawks.

Well, we needed the drama and all that.

Ninja Nagomi was amazing~
Old 2022-11-17, 20:51   Link #95
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Under such circumstances, usually MC will just barging in but Nagomi learned ninja skill set in process.
Ranko flashback is simple but telling enough. We also back to "Creature Land is the villain" by natural turn of events; Maidalien absorbed, no reason to keep low performers. Man, I love this series.

Quote:
It was exactly what I was saying from the beginning and ugaki should've killed manami from the beginning since she wanted war, before manami started to recruit so she shouldn't have lost her war hawks.
With how Maidalien break apart following the merger news, I'd say it won't be different.

She will lose some of her war hawks, the benefit only avoiding Maidalien totally absorbed by Creature Land.
Creature Land head maid playing smart here by being open to help Ugaki as soon internal conflict in Maidalien detected.

Old 2022-11-18, 14:56   Link #96
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
With how Maidalien break apart following the merger news, I'd say it won't be different.

She will lose some of her war hawks, the benefit only avoiding Maidalien totally absorbed by Creature Land.
Creature Land head maid playing smart here by being open to help Ugaki as soon internal conflict in Maidalien detected.

true but it would've save nerula a two chapters. Like I said we need the drama.

If we go by design of the head of both you can tell clearly who is the boss and who is the jobber lol.
Old 2022-11-19, 02:43   Link #97
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
No live action promo this week?
The (near) weekly promos actually gets uploaded a day or two after the episode broadcast. Last week's one was in the arcade, with Reina having a go at the Manx TT machine.
This week she is in the batting cage
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

EP8 Preview!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sides; 2022-11-21 at 16:49.
Old 2022-11-24, 12:31   Link #98
Sides

EP9
It is a baseball episode and nobody died...!
You got to love Nagomi's positivity in this episode. Plus we get some more Ranko development.
Overall it episode was enjoyable to watch, couple of surprises I didn't see coming, but that makes this show fun to watch.
Old 2022-11-24, 13:27   Link #99
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
nobody died
lol
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-24, 15:13   Link #100
grecefar

A real honest and fair game!

I did notice that guy who smiled at ranko so she has a fan now just like nagomi has nerula fans now, or that guy is connected to ranko in some way?, or maybe he will be the link to tell her that she isn't too old to be a maid since she has a fan.