Death Usagi
Banned

Am I the only one who hates Gyanko...?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 22:29   Link #82
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Why?

I myself don't particularly like her, but I don't see why she deserve to be hated. Unlike say, Renato bros.
Old 2014-10-23, 23:38   Link #83
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I don't see any reason to hate her. I don't really get what she has done to earn anyone's hatred. I would not say I'm attached to her character so far but I definitely don't hate her.
Old 2014-10-24, 02:07   Link #84
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
during the target practice scene, what type of model Beam Gun did the Build Burning use?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 04:29   Link #85
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

^
From the looks of it, seems like the GM's standard Beam Spray Gun.

EDIT: And as I rewatched that part for your sake, I saw this in like a split second:

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2014-10-24 at 04:39.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 08:14   Link #86
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Why do you hate her? because she is ugly?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 08:42   Link #87
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

I don't hate her, but I also don't see her (or anyone for that matter) as a "perfect waifu".
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 08:46   Link #88
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

She got nice meat buns, that is about it.
Old 2014-10-24, 09:02   Link #89
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
EDIT: And as I rewatched that part for your sake, I saw this in like a split second:

Spoiler for LOLz:
oh dear, Sei still forgot to snap on the arm properly again & had to create a system that allows the fallen parts to attach itself back without assistance in just a micro seconds, his nightmares became a reality,
again looks like this is the job for Blu Ray!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2014-10-24, 13:02   Link #90
desrtsku
Nympholept

Mirai is a model. +1 for the photo shoot.

This series is weird. I've felt like this about it since the first Build Fighters but this one hits me much harder.
With the exception of the animation, this is the epitome of everything I (usually) dislike. The setting, the character types, the body type of most female characters. Yet, I'm loving everything about it so much. Is it because the execution? Or because it's just fun?
The worst part is that I want to hate Kousaka so much, but I can't. Instead, I'm self inserting as the bastard (which I haven't done since ... never). Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
because she is ugly?
This is what I've been talking about. I actually find her attractive and I'm into flat chested slender girls. Or maybe it's just the twintails.
Old 2014-10-25, 11:14   Link #91
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Why do you hate her? because she is ugly?
Well it's not exactly hate, it is more like I kinda dislike her design...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 20:44   Link #92
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Didn't Build Burning got sliced in the chest area?

How it is not damaged?

And here's the real question: Who will fix Build Burning? It's a one-of-a-kind Gunpla that only Sei knows the "blueprints".
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 21:18   Link #93
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Yuuma is Sei's protege, he'll probably patch it up, and then Sei comes back to make a final form for it.
Old 2014-10-25, 22:00   Link #94
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm guessing you're saying the R-Gyagya slashed the Build Burning Gundam. It has a beam sword, so there won't be any actual physical damage from where it slashed; that's not how Gunpla Battle seems to work when it comes to particle weaponry. Now, if it were a physical blade, like the Exia Dark Matter's Prominence and Brinicle Swords... that'd be a different story.
Old 2014-10-25, 23:34   Link #95
kuroihikari2

Also, the Build Strike has been stabbed through the chest area a couple of times and still went on to continue fighting. Seems a gunpla doesn't get kicked out unless it runs out of weapons, suffers a catastrophic explosion, or quits.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 23:43   Link #96
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Yuuma is Sei's protege, he'll probably patch it up, and then Sei comes back to make a final form for it.
Yeah, either Yuuma or Fumina can probably handle any Gunpla maintenance, though Sekai might eventually get a crash-course on Gunpla building like Reiji did in season one. Would be even more fitting if it was Sei who came and did it .

While Team Try Fighters, now properly named, could definitely have used a practice match, this episode did certainly highlight how they have a ways to go when it comes to their teamwork or at least in regards to Sekai. While he definitely gives the team an edge when it comes to unpredictability and melee combat, he's obviously far more used to one-on-one matches then in matching up his own skills with his team or adjusting his style to supplement theirs. His fighting preference is more towards one-on-one honorable showdowns than team games that require a little bit more finesse. Yuuma and Fumina are much more in sync, which likely comes from their experience both with Gunpla Battle itself and the fact that their childhood friends, not to mention Fumina's skill with strategy. There probably will come a moment where Team Try Fighters faces a tougher challenge that forces them, and particularly Sekai, to improve their teamwork if the fight in this episode didn't already. Maybe a fight against the rival team in the opening (with the Mega Shiki)?

Build Burning is certainly developing a bevy of special attacks, though I wonder when it'll debut the flaming back?

That Mirai modeling shoot. Never have I so envied a Beargguy .

I wonder what might happen to the GM Cardigan that will force Fumina to switch to the Winning Gundam? Not to mention that I'm pretty sure we haven't seen it as heavily armed as it is in the ending yet...

That whole scene at the Mirai Household was pretty hilarious. At least Yuuma's honest about what he's after and Sekai is very aware of it, as I was wondering when he'd become aware to the formers crush on his sister, so it'll be interesting to see how that progresses. Yuuma having to force the buddy-buddy routine with Sekai around his sister will probably lead to some fun scenes .

Even after all these years, Ral's still 35 and still spouting the same classic lines .

Kaoruko/Gyanko was a lot more fun to watch then I expected, and actually a bit more attractive then I originally thought from the first pics of her, plus you've got to admire how far she goes with her Zeon fandom. She obviously inherited a lot from Sazaki, from the arrogant pride, Gyan obsession (which she takes to the next level), and even her seiyuu! I also wasn't expecting her to fall for Sekai at the end, so it'll be interesting to see where that goes. I think it's cute, though likely not to go anywhere with Sekai as oblivious as he is and how it's more likely he'll be paired with Fumina. Though the latter doesn't so far seem romantically inclined to him yet, just very appreciative of him for all the help he's given so far and as a fellow member of Team Try Fighters. Of course, plenty of episodes for that to change .
Old 2014-10-25, 23:55   Link #97
Raso

Spoiler for Large image:

Fan version of the Love Love Zeon lunch box she gave Sekai in this ep
Old 2014-10-26, 00:17   Link #98
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

again, how did people mistook Kaoruko as "overweight"?, say that to either Sena Kashiwazaki or Sonico-chan who both has official & fan made titles of "meat", its healthy folks!
Old 2014-10-26, 04:06   Link #99
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

She IS kinda overweight

Now, I don't see how she could be considered fat, which people seems to be confused at.

You be overweight and not fat.
Old 2014-10-26, 04:35   Link #100
Boukenxha

Lol I think Gyanko is just naturally big boned that might appears she is overweight/fat, but honestly it's a nice change from the anime bishoujo designs that we are used to.
Boukenxha is offline   Reply With Quote