4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-10-15, 20:22   Link #81
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Yuuma may be the sharpshooter, but it looks like Mirai hit his heart dead center.
Old 2014-10-15, 20:30   Link #82
kuroihikari2

I really wish Aila was in this series. Not just because she's eyecandy, but because she can explain how the hell Build Burning does what it does. Naked mobile suit kicks typically don't slice through mobile armors.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 20:32   Link #83
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm pretty sure Sei could tell us what it does better than Aila could.
Old 2014-10-15, 20:46   Link #84
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The best theory at the moment is that since the battle format is now 3v3, the Meijin can no longer fight alone, so he needs two more companions to fight with.
So...there will be three Meijins?
Old 2014-10-15, 21:24   Link #85
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
So...there will be three Meijins?
Eighteen times the passion.
Old 2014-10-15, 21:26   Link #86
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

A Meijin and 2 lackeys

Just like in GPB
Old 2014-10-15, 21:38   Link #87
Jestersage

The design of the "female maijin" made me think of the female teacher from Build fighter Amazing Manga... and considering she's basically the wingman of the second Meijin... I would not be surprise she did don the meijin costume.
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:14   Link #88
Dr. Dahm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroihikari2 View Post
I really wish Aila was in this series. Not just because she's eyecandy, but because she can explain how the hell Build Burning does what it does. Naked mobile suit kicks typically don't slice through mobile armors.
Don't take this the wrong way but have you seen G Gundam?
Dr. Dahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:15   Link #89
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Aren't Meijins supposed to not lose, but he lost to Sei/Reiji, so he's can't be Meijin anymore?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:22   Link #90
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Aren't Meijins supposed to not lose, but he lost to Sei/Reiji, so he's can't be Meijin anymore?
That had less to do with the title of Meijin itself and more to do with the methodology of the second Meijin, I think. Which itself was apparently a product of Mashita's meddling. And with him out of the picture, the Meijin title can go back to its roots, just like Yuuki wanted.

Besides: we saw him with Yuuma in that artistic contest award ceremony. Why would they have Yuuki there if he were no longer the Meijin?
Old 2014-10-15, 22:26   Link #91
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
I am sure she will appear. Just be patient. A 2nd season of a series doesn't really abandon the 1st season characters. They may appear as short cameos, or may have a part in the series, or something else.

This episode pretty much showed Sei (only his body) and China, so yeah I expect the 1st season crew to appear again. Also Meijin already showed up in Ep 1 anyway.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:36   Link #92
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'm pretty sure Sei could tell us what it does better than Aila could.
There's an aspect Sei can explain, true, but I think there's a resonance with the Jigen Haoh techniques that can be only seen by Aila. The first season had Nils explaining his theories to us which worked as de facto explanations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dahm View Post
Don't take this the wrong way but have you seen G Gundam?
I don't remember Shining/God destroying mobile armors with kicks, though, but honestly it's been a while since I've seen it. Shining/God Fingers were complimented with suit equipment and basically so was the Sekiha Tenkyouken, as far as I remember.
Old 2014-10-15, 22:37   Link #93
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

That starter asshole who tore down Yuuma was pretty much showing what happens if you follow Meijin II's philosophy and crush your opponents. You shouldn't crush your opponents. (Unless they're shitposters.)

It's a decent episode, and I loled at Evil Obright with his VP; also, note he refers to her as Eri-kun, and Fumina as Hoshino-kun. Subconsciously, he was already leaning towards Eri anyway, he just didn't realise it.

And Mirai is an awesome onee-san.

As for referring to herself as Sekai's guardian, well, that was what the cops are looking for. It's not inconceivable that she's his legal guardian. Also, their house isn't bad at all.

...and now I had a sudden mental image of Fumina and Mirai in each other's arms, and Fumina breathlessly calling Mirai "Onee-sama" and lilies, lilies everywhere.

*Goose is shot*

Also I am disappointed, people. Last season we had Build Heaven and Hell. Winning transforming into a giant fist is BUILDION HAMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:40   Link #94
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Also I am disappointed, people. Last season we had Build Heaven and Hell. Winning transforming into a giant fist is BUILDION HAMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
Lol, that's what it was? I was thinking Wizard, WizarDragon, and his Rider Kick, but that makes more sense.

-insert joke about Sekai, his fist, entering, and Fumina-
Old 2014-10-15, 23:33   Link #95
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
-insert joke about Sekai, his fist, entering, and Fumina-
Sekai: Senpai! Gattai da!

Opponents: Gattai!?

Spectators: Gattai?!

Fumina: Gattai~? <3

Yuuma: *facepalming*
Old 2014-10-15, 23:41   Link #96
Wandering Soul

Quote:
How would Aila explain what the Build Burning Gundam does better than Sei could? Hell China could probably explain too considering how she is with Sei now and all the time they spend together.
Old 2014-10-15, 23:43   Link #97
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

TLDR About Reiji and Aila, Kuroda won't give a shit no matter how fans whined about it, because this is not THEIR story. He already have a headache dealing with the sheer amount of new characters involved, incorporating Arian shenanigans just asking for trouble.
Old 2014-10-15, 23:43   Link #98
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
How would Aila explain what the Build Burning Gundam does better than Sei could? Hell China could probably explain too considering how she is with Sei now and all the time they spend together.
He meant with how it utilizes the Plavsky Particles, since Aila can see them, but yeah I still believe Sei would be able to explain it all in perfect detail since he made the damn thing.
Old 2014-10-15, 23:45   Link #99
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Because as much as Sei knows about Gunpla, he probably doesn't know about Jigen Haoh, and I'm almost sure it's the Jigen Haoh that's doing the work when Sekai does Jigen Haoh special moves. There's no apparent attachment that does anything that we've seen so far.

Aila at least can see what's going on with the particles.
Old 2014-10-15, 23:46   Link #100
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Because as much as Sei knows about Gunpla, he probably doesn't know about Jigen Haoh, and I'm almost sure it's the Jigen Haoh that's doing the work when Sekai does Jigen Haoh special moves. There's no apparent attachment that does anything that we've seen so far.
It was based off of the God Gundam. Chances are it'll do that with any martial arts; I seriously doubt Sei had the Jigen Haoh style in mind when he made the Build Burning Gundam.