5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 8.57%
4 out of 10 : Poor 5 14.29%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.86%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-14, 21:08   Link #81
Biohazardous

Hated how they was shocked she was fighting them. They should have been ready for a fight the moment they got there.
Old 2015-06-14, 22:12   Link #82
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Hated how they was shocked she was fighting them. They should have been ready for a fight the moment they got there.
the thing i hated was all that determination went to shit when they noticed it was Rias it was a disappointment really. Well as far as im concerned thats not surprising but its the weakness that issei has and its been shown quite a bit. When Asia was kidnapped by the douche now. Issei can be extremely weak minded and just as dangerously shallow minded.
I'll give u a few big examples
1. During the fight with Kokabiel the minute he mentioned harem issei was done
2. During the fight with Vali it took issei thinking the groups boobs were flattened to get him to go nuts
3. When Doucheadora kidnapped Asia he quivered.
4. He's about to fight the pawns and the minute dress break failed to work he pretty much faltered until bilingual.
5. He's so determined to fight to save Rias but the minute he's like i gotta fight Rias his switch got turned off.

All this aside this next episode to me should be interesting. Depending on how they resolve it will say a lot to me.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 22:48   Link #83
MV5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
You have no way of knowing what will happen just has much has i know what will happen .
You have ZERO proof that what you say will happen just has i have ZERO proof what i said will happen. i said something with an opinon, your trying to say something with a fact and you have no way to back it up.
He has a blog, and he had a post where he explained the changes and how fans were asking him, why was this scene cut, why was this changed, etc. This fact tells alone, that the changes weren't really received all that well. Also, the ranking numbers for stalker had it in the 100-200 range for the first two episodes, but after episode 3 when the changes happened, the ranking went down to the 250-300 range and then by episode 6 onward, its now fluctuating between 600-1000. You think they won't pay attention to the sales figures when it comes out and compare it to previous seasons? So yeah, Zero proof right? Look these things up before posting.

Last edited by MV5; 2015-06-14 at 23:01.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 22:58   Link #84
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
the thing i hated was all that determination went to shit when they noticed it was Rias it was a disappointment really. Well as far as im concerned thats not surprising but its the weakness that issei has and its been shown quite a bit. When Asia was kidnapped by the douche now. Issei can be extremely weak minded and just as dangerously shallow minded.
2. During the fight with Vali it took issei thinking the groups boobs were flattened to get him to go nuts
4. He's about to fight the pawns and the minute dress break failed to work he pretty much faltered until bilingual.
5. He's so determined to fight to save Rias but the minute he's like i gotta fight Rias his switch got turned off.

All this aside this next episode to me should be interesting. Depending on how they resolve it will say a lot to me.
Eh, that's a flaw of his that I like. Specially because the first two were pretty funny scenes.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 23:16   Link #85
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yeah, who'd've known that a guy would freeze up the moment he's put into a position where he has to hurt a girl he cares for. Come on, guys, you can't blame them for faltering when the person they have to fight is the person they came to save.
Old 2015-06-15, 04:45   Link #86
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post

1. Of course. Kokabiel had just offered him a harem. His dream.
2. Someone in his position would probably react the same way.
3. That was to be expected. He has obtained power and strength in order to protect the people (most expicially Asia) in his life. Despite having power and strength he was unable protect from Asia being kidnapped. He curses himself for being unable to protect her for a second time (the first time resulting in Asia's death).
4. That's because he didn't expect those girls to continue fighting nude. He assumed they would have cover their bodies and been too embarrassed to fight.
5. He was determined to fight to save Rias not determined to fight Rias herself. He is also has to fight a woman he loves once again (the first time being Raynare albeit for different reasons).
Old 2015-06-15, 08:04   Link #87
Biohazardous

I get they don't want to fight Rias I wouldn't want to either she is someone they love. She attacked them without being provoked. That with everything else they was told before going they needed to be resolved and ready to fight her before even leaving. They couldn't expect her to just sit by idle and not engage them. They needed to be ready to fight her in a way not to seriously injured or killed while having her trying to kill them.
Old 2015-06-15, 09:14   Link #88
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
I get they don't want to fight Rias I wouldn't want to either she is someone they love. She attacked them without being provoked. That with everything else they was told before going they needed to be resolved and ready to fight her before even leaving. They couldn't expect her to just sit by idle and not engage them. They needed to be ready to fight her in a way not to seriously injured or killed while having her trying to kill them.
Capturing someone alive is a lot harder than killing someone.

It's not a walk in the park, and considering her power is nearly One Hit Kill, it's incredibly hard.
Old 2015-06-15, 12:16   Link #89
S.Freedom

Folks seem to be forgetting or ignoring the emotional aspect of "fighting" Rias. Besides they where most likely expecting to fight the Issie clone and strategized for that. Why would they expect to fight Rias who until now has done everything in her power to help/protect her beloved servents? Than there's the completely out of left field fact she used a version of boosted gears BB to fight them. You seriously think they should have expected to fight a boosted gear BB wearing Rias?

The fact Rias attacked them earlier was likely put down to a jealous fit because she thought they where getting between her and "Issie" due to the curse. And while they likely expected to have to subdue her. They where likely expecting to do so through talking her to death so to speak.

And as mentioned. Subduing someone as powerful as Rias who's resisting without either killing her or yourself is very difficult.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 16:09   Link #90
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
Folks seem to be forgetting or ignoring the emotional aspect of "fighting" Rias. Besides they where most likely expecting to fight the Issie clone and strategized for that. Why would they expect to fight Rias who until now has done everything in her power to help/protect her beloved servents? Than there's the completely out of left field fact she used a version of boosted gears BB to fight them. You seriously think they should have expected to fight a boosted gear BB wearing Rias?

The fact Rias attacked them earlier was likely put down to a jealous fit because she thought they where getting between her and "Issie" due to the curse. And while they likely expected to have to subdue her. They where likely expecting to do so through talking her to death so to speak.

And as mentioned. Subduing someone as powerful as Rias who's resisting without either killing her or yourself is very difficult.
Specially since her her power is a literal one hit kill, if it hits you, say good bye to life.

They literally have to dodge or block EVERYTHING, if they get touched.. well..

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 16:13   Link #91
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Her power was already a one-hit kill. Can you imagine how nasty it'd be with Boosted Gear amplifying her power?
Old 2015-06-15, 20:29   Link #92
Biohazardous

You still can't go after someone who was protected expecting to only fight the protected person. Of course the person who protected them will still do so unless you killed them the first time.
Old 2015-06-15, 20:42   Link #93
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
You still can't go after someone who was protected expecting to only fight the protected person. Of course the person who protected them will still do so unless you killed them the first time.
But the one who put her into the trance was Fake-Ise, so their logic probably was beating him = saving her.

Is it a naive way of thinking? Yes, but the ORC always was naive.
Old 2015-06-15, 20:43   Link #94
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Honest question, iirc, TNK was saving the budget for the fights... so where is it?
Old 2015-06-15, 20:45   Link #95
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Honest question, iirc, TNK was saving the budget for the fights... so where is it?
I think most of it was spent on JD. Next episode we should get a little bit better than usual since the finales normally get more attention to this kind of stuff.
Old 2015-06-15, 20:59   Link #96
Biohazardous

Ok guess we chalk it up to being naive Chich.
Old 2015-06-15, 22:32   Link #97
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
I've been wondering this as well. My only guess is that the budget for this season got nuked due to Blade Dance and Daimidaler both failing to sell well.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 23:40   Link #98
ayanami0000
Banned

I think this is just a tactic they will surely lose material from the LN. If they actually continue with it.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 02:11   Link #99
MV5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
I've been wondering this as well. My only guess is that the budget for this season got nuked due to Blade Dance and Daimidaler both failing to sell well.
That is my theory as well. When New came out a year after the 1st season, it looked really good, hardly any noticeable quality moments. Now with BorN coming out after Daimidaler/Blade Dance, and with both having abysmal sales/zero profit, this season took a massive hit regarding the animation. I'm with chichi regarding TNK becoming a DxD anime only studio.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 05:19   Link #100
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV5 View Post
That is my theory as well. When New came out a year after the 1st season, it looked really good, hardly any noticeable quality moments. Now with BorN coming out after Daimidaler/Blade Dance, and with both having abysmal sales/zero profit, this season took a massive hit regarding the animation. I'm with chichi regarding TNK becoming a DxD anime only studio.
Fun fact: That's Gary29's idea. I'm skeptical it'd work for a long timr since sales won't be the same forever and DxD never sold more than 10k.