AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-24, 15:08   Link #81
Rasty

So Desir really can boost himself with magic crystals, that's nice. However, I might have skipped a bit too much of the explanations since I have no idea what other uses the crystal has, or why it's so important that he can use unrefined ones (can't they just refine them?).

That Azest kabedon was pretty nice, especially how coolly she took the whole thing. As much as I am rooting for her, I doubt she can win over a girl who died in MC's embrace in her previous life. Also, her rival is named Romantica, so that's a "subtle" hint of who the main romantic interest is.

Overall the animation quality (especially fights!) was terrible, but I guess that's as good as you can get in action anime with an extremely low budget. Except for that, it's a pretty decent series, so 8/10 from me.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-28, 21:00   Link #82
Alchemist007
*Author

A decent resekai, I liked the synergy the main trio had, glad Romantica didn't turn out as crazy a tsundere as I feared she could.

7/10

https://streamable.com/meeiji

https://streamable.com/y1a4px
Old 2023-12-28, 22:35   Link #83
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Solid show. Didn't love how they avoid him explaining things because Romantica ridiculously wants to figure it out herself. Even though she's taken zero steps throughout the show to figure it out. So...I guess he can just keep that secret forever then. Because no offense to Pram...but he's not exactly the brightest bulb either.

Again, it was a decent show. The visuals and budget definitely weren't insane. But they did a solid job with what they had. The concept was good. Would have loved to get Desir's thoughts a bit more on what he's up against and his plans. We are just a bit too detached from what is going on. He's clearly got some roadmap in mind, but all we know is that he's trying to power up people he knew and doesn't want to see die again.

7/10