AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-21, 19:20   Link #81
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

Rukia will prolly end up with Ichigo. I really don't see any chemistry between anyone else, except maybe Ori x Ishida.

And regarding that Rukia's dead, I haven't seen the anime, but according to the manga:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-22, 06:23   Link #82
The Small One

The point is not, if she's dead or not (Ichigo is also dead, since Urahara killed him).
The point is, that those two belong into completely seperate worlds.
Old 2006-01-22, 11:13   Link #83
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
The point is not, if she's dead or not (Ichigo is also dead, since Urahara killed him).
It doesn't matter because if they really wanna be together, they'll find a way to make it happen.
Old 2006-01-22, 11:28   Link #84
Ichimaru

ichigo*tatsuki
Old 2006-01-22, 12:00   Link #85
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
I can see Sandal Hat guy making a new body for Rukia that doesnt Imprision her Soul. Yet still has all the same functions as the last one. I think all her bodily functions were working when she was in the human world last.

Oh well my vote is for Rukia mostly since shes a spunky short midget.

Orihime never had a rival to worry about now she does she is trying her best to be noticed. Its like the saying "You dont know what you got till you lose it"
Old 2006-01-23, 01:54   Link #86
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Maybe, but Ichigo isn't going to live forever.

People should stop considering Rukia's resurrection as the only way for those two to be together. Heck, he might get killed in the final battle with Aizen. Then they'll belong in the same world.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-04-16, 08:09   Link #87
strangemanlaughing

DEFINITELY Ichigo and Rukia eventually-though it may take a while.
Maybe, even hopefully, Ichigo will have a little fling with Orihime and her massive jugs before this happens.
Rukia is crazy about Ichigo-though he'll take a while to come around.
Old 2006-04-16, 10:25   Link #88
Soulz_Byakuya

No doubt that Ichigo and Rukia will be together, coz they make a pair
Old 2006-04-16, 11:09   Link #89
voldy18

I'm hoping for Ichigo/Rukia but I wouldn't bet my money on it. Orihime's crush is there for a reason, but I'm not sure where it will lead to.
Old 2006-04-16, 11:56   Link #90
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I dont think Ichigo and anyone else is gonna happen cus Ichigo doesnt like to talk about his feelings.

If Rukia tried to tell Ichigo her feelings, I would imagine he would sidestep the topic or tell her to shut up.

If Orihime told Ichigo I think he would listen but not talk about or leave asap like he has to go study.

and after Ichigo would be awkward in their presence and their friendship might be ruined.

Just what I think anyways
Old 2006-04-16, 14:06   Link #91
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer
I dont think Ichigo and anyone else is gonna happen cus Ichigo doesnt like to talk about his feelings.
Not talking about the feelings doesn't really have to do with this topic... it's a better argument to say: It won't happen, because this is s Shounen series.

Quote:
If Rukia tried to tell Ichigo her feelings, I would imagine he would sidestep the topic or tell her to shut up.
Rukia? What feelings?
Rukia sees Ichigo as nothing more than a friend. Same goes for Ichigo.
Old 2006-04-17, 00:50   Link #92
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Quote:
Not talking about the feelings doesn't really have to do with this topic... it's a better argument to say: It won't happen, because this is s Shounen series.

Rukia? What feelings?
Rukia sees Ichigo as nothing more than a friend. Same goes for Ichigo.
I already use this won't happen cus its shonen but although its true it gets tiring.

I think their relationship goes a little way beyond friendship don't you? they care too much for each other (although Ichigo would never admit anything... and also because its shonen <-- happy small one, dont tell me how to argue )..

I think it would be funny if we saw tatsuki(spelt it right? the karate girl) goin out with Ichigo and Rukia and Orihime are like
Old 2006-04-17, 01:37   Link #93
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
I already use this won't happen cus its shonen but although its true it gets tiring.

I think their relationship goes a little way beyond friendship don't you? they care too much for each other (although Ichigo would never admit anything... and also because its shonen <-- happy small one, dont tell me how to argue )..

I think it would be funny if we saw tatsuki(spelt it right? the karate girl) goin out with Ichigo and Rukia and Orihime are like
This isn't necissarily true. In Transformers Galaxy Force...(spoilers for those of you who're watching Cybertron)
Spoiler:
...and that's a shonen(isn't it?)
Old 2006-04-17, 04:25   Link #94
The Small One

Quote:
I think their relationship goes a little way beyond friendship don't you? they care too much for each other
I don't think so... of course they care for each other, but IMHO this is just the way very good friends (or siblings) care for each other. I can't see anything which goes beyond this between those two; while it's pretty obvious, that Orihime (or even Tatsuki) feel something different for Ichigo.
Old 2006-04-17, 04:34   Link #95
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Eh well... Ichigo and Rukia, Ichigo and Orihime... Ichigo and Yachiru (), I don't give a damn I support Ichigo being alone anyway, I can't even remotely comprehend him involved with someone

Me and Rukia or Me and Orihime... Now that's the dilemma... Hmm hmm...
Old 2006-04-17, 05:56   Link #96
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
I don't think so... of course they care for each other, but IMHO this is just the way very good friends (or siblings) care for each other. I can't see anything which goes beyond this between those two; while it's pretty obvious, that Orihime (or even Tatsuki) feel something different for Ichigo.
Not nessesarily, remember when all the girls were asking Rukia if she was Ichigo's girlfriend? Well after that she tryied to speak to Ichigo in a different way aside from the shinigami work that they had been doing so much of recently. Perhaps she does feel something and she just doesnt know it yet.

Or does she? But just doesnt want to acknowledge her feelings due to fact that she will have to go to Soul Society in the near future.
Old 2006-04-17, 08:45   Link #97
n1dh0g

I very much prefer IchigoXRukia. Orihime just seem to shy for Ichigo while Rukia interacts great with Ichigo.
Old 2006-04-17, 09:40   Link #98
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Maybe if Rukia hit Ichigo in the head with her Soul Slayer he might go out with her haha

Anyways isn't Rukia hundreds of years old? and shes short and Ichigos tall

(ZOMG shes so many years old and she doesnt have the smarts to work out where to put the straw)

Oh btw n1dh0g yur avatar looks like Edward Elric, whats with the ears?
Old 2006-04-17, 11:48   Link #99
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The Small One: Nice to see someone with the same opinion, friend. I agree with all your points.
Old 2006-04-17, 12:26   Link #100
Humarl
Why me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1dh0g
I very much prefer IchigoXRukia. Orihime just seem to shy for Ichigo while Rukia interacts great with Ichigo.
yeah i agree
Closed Thread