AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-05-19, 14:59   Link #81
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Well, we found her now. If there's one thing you can say about her and her sister, it's that they get really attached to other girls they bond with. And both of them ended up getting shot because of it.
They got it from their mom I guess. I wonder what she'll donsith piercing-kid.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 18:00   Link #82
Kurohane

This is the third time Ren wasn't shown on a cover since part 2 started. I really hope it isn't sign that she's being relegated to the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
They got it from their mom I guess. I wonder what she'll donsith piercing-kid.
I don't want to imagine it.
Old 2015-06-03, 23:41   Link #83
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
This is the third time Ren wasn't shown on a cover since part 2 started. I really hope it isn't sign that she's being relegated to the background.
I think her image just doesn't make for an interesting cover. Rinka's white hair has more impact. She's a perfect cover girl.
Old 2015-06-12, 03:15   Link #84
itisjustme

Chapter 60 O.O Is it for real or are we going to see some kind of time reset yada yada thing, because that was one hell of a wipe out.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 05:53   Link #85
Twi

They slaughtered them all. Either Ren gets the power of time travel or we just lost about half of the supporting characters and a fourth of our protagonists.
Old 2015-06-12, 09:13   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, either everyone is just insanely durable in this series...or they are going to find some way to time travel. I mean damn...that was a massacre.

Death and body snatching...not a good day.
Old 2015-06-12, 13:44   Link #87
Twi

I know, right?
I was expecting a battle, sure. But this was a massacre like you said. They never had a chance.
Old 2015-06-12, 16:15   Link #88
Kazu-kun

I doubt there will be a reset. The main characters are fine, and most of the important side characters too.

Spoiler for chapter 61:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2015-06-12 at 16:42.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 19:39   Link #89
tuckersister

I have a feeling there is something evil in the ark. Maybe the "original" is sealed in the ark. I think being in hiding will out of the shadows once the ark is fully release and that mysterious evil attempts to break free. Can you imagine how strong that monster would be?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 19:43   Link #90
itisjustme

We have gone too long without some Rinka pwnage already. I can't even remember the spectacle freeze girl's name, more rinka more rinka!
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 20:17   Link #91
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
We have gone too long without some Rinka pwnage already. I can't even remember the spectacle freeze girl's name, more rinka more rinka!
The previous arc was all about Rinka pwnage. Now the author probably wants to give the other chick some development before coming back to Rinka for the ending.
Old 2015-06-16, 11:09   Link #92
Velsy

I stopped reading it when Rinka was dropped from teh story and they stared a new pathetic girl as the main. I came by to see if anything has changed ? What about the invisible Boxer girl ? Those 2 were the real stars of this series. As so I thought.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 16:54   Link #93
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I stopped reading it when Rinka was dropped from teh story and they stared a new pathetic girl as the main. I came by to see if anything has changed ? What about the invisible Boxer girl ? Those 2 were the real stars of this series. As so I thought.
Rinka is back and pretty much the lead again and its currently pretty epic.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 19:17   Link #94
Twi

Ren isn't so much pathetic as she... well, her track-record sucks. I mean, she has heroic moments, but often she screws up and it ends up with her getting stabbed.
Old 2015-06-24, 00:07   Link #95
Kazu-kun

Totally loved chapter 62

Spoiler for ch62:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2015-06-24 at 22:24.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 05:08   Link #96
tuckersister

I still think the original "esper" was sealed in the ark...the very bottom of it. Imagine what hell he will bring if he ever gets free.

Also, I think Marume isn't completely gone. I think her fight with Dukes is cyberspace warfare. That would definitely be interesting.

I think the "third party" will come out of hiding the ark goes completely wrong. I just know there is something else in the ark. Something really evil.
Old 2015-06-24, 05:51   Link #97
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I still think the original "esper" was sealed in the ark...the very bottom of it. Imagine what hell he will bring if he ever gets free.
dont they want to turn the heads kid into the ultimate esper? at least this was the impression i got from them :/

Quote:
Also, I think Marume isn't completely gone. I think her fight with Dukes is cyberspace warfare. That would definitely be interesting.
since the dad of the yakuza group is dead i doubt that the mangaka will do something that nice

Quote:
I think the "third party" will come out of hiding the ark goes completely wrong. I just know there is something else in the ark. Something really evil.
would be the end arc of the series, and a great one to boot...
imagine a world ending scenario where a esper shows up who has all abilities on lvl9000
this would be really epic

for the current chapter (i can only read english):
is anyone else pissed off too? the ice-cube-girl is so annoying, i wanted to punch my PC because of her constant crying... she totally reminds me on the super useless heroines who needs saving but should in fact be really strong -_- (worse: not accepting that the "comrade" she loved became evil -_- sakura all again )
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 06:27   Link #98
Twi

This reminds me when Ga-Rei got dark. Some heavy crap is going down.
Old 2015-06-24, 11:20   Link #99
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
dont they want to turn the heads kid into the ultimate esper? at least this was the impression i got from them :/

since the dad of the yakuza group is dead i doubt that the mangaka will do something that nice

imagine a world ending scenario where a esper shows up who has all abilities on lvl9000

is anyone else pissed off too? the ice-cube-girl is so annoying, i wanted to punch my PC because of her constant crying... she totally reminds me on the super useless heroines who needs saving but should in fact be really strong -_- (worse: not accepting that the "comrade" she loved became evil -_- sakura all again )
Unlike Sakura, Ren is getting and will continue to get character development. Segawa-sensei does his female characters well.

Edit: I don't understand the complaints about Ren. After reading the chapter, her breakdown is completely understandable. A friend's family took her and her mom in for protection and most if not all of them died, because of it. Her close friend is "dead" because her body got hijacked due to trying to protect her (Of course, as readers, we know there's chance she could still be alive, but characters in-universe can't see things the readers do). Lastly, the one who acted as her mentor and showed her the way turns out to be heir of the enemy that's after her. Forgive her for breaking down over the many harsh realities she had to face in the span of a day, when things were looking up before too.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2015-06-25 at 14:50.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 05:13   Link #100
tuckersister

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post

We current know nothing about the "original" esper and about HOW defeated him. I think the "black shark" has some special duty for the "original".

Also, I think the "original" will make a slightly appearance before the last arc. He will be in his weaken state but uneffect by ESP powers (probably see him in chains). Makes you think, how strong is his weaken state?

Ren needs her own sensei to gain "clarity". She's in a state of confuse now. Would be cool if her sensei was the one that defeated the "original" (though person will be in a weaken state also since SO much time has pasted).

Tags
super powers