AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 40.58%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.90%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-14, 16:58   Link #81
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I always felt that Inaho's eye was interacting with him but thought I might have been reading too much into what I was seeing; now I'm proven that I wasn't imagining things - that thing is alive (kind of)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
All I know for sure from this episode is Barouchruz is going to kill Harklight in the end.
I agree with this. When Harklight was ordered to go out I also saw a deathflag pop up above his head. Barouchruz's voluntary help was suspicious and I'm truly surprised Slaine fell for it so easily, given how doubtful he was in previous episodes.

Another deathflag will be that of Lemrina. I'm guessing she'll probably pretend to be Asseylum just to draw the fire away from the real Princess, and effectively getting herself killed as well. I will actually be sad to see Lemrina die. I'm sure she can probably find happiness down on Earth with the right group of people. Also, I think Slaine will be the one to find Lemrina either dead or get killed before his eyes. It will be the beginning of his regrets.

I'm imagining an Athrun/Cagalli GS Destiny type of ending for Inaho and Asseylum.
I'm predicting that Inaho will probably return to Inko's side (if she doesn't end up on the death list) in the end but his thoughts and heart will probably be with Asseylum. While Asseylum will be back in Mars trying to lead Vers properly this time, with collaboration with Earth.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2015-03-14, 17:17   Link #82
p-kun

I wonder who's the help that Inaho mentioned. Deucalion is not a safe place for Asseylum as not everyone there wants her alive (only her season 1 friends), not to mention the ugly implication that she gets kidnapped by the terrans. Mazuurek seems to be the help that makes the most sense. If so that Curtheo Jr. has spoiled Inaho's plan.

I hope Curtheo Jr. doesn't turn into the final enemy just so that Inaho and Slaine team up. I prefer Slaine as the antagonist to the end.

Poor Lemrina. I hope she survives.
Old 2015-03-14, 17:19   Link #83
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsunafseiei View Post
if a smooching that she wanted between those two . I'ma insta drop this show LEL , enough fujioshit anime out there though this exactly what female fanbase would like to see . Regardless doubters and magazine scans says , I still think Ass hime and gary stu Inaho have romantic feeling with each other .

Where the hell is count mazoo when you need him ? Useless chap
mazoo's back on earth I think. His role in all of this isn't clear yet.
Old 2015-03-14, 17:21   Link #84
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
Anything Asseylum says now wouldn't have an effect anymore anyway given that any credibility she had is long gone.
Yeah I'm sure whatever Asseylum says now wouldn't have an effect... I mean why hide her from the loyalists?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-03-14, 17:26   Link #85
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-kun View Post
I wonder who's the help that Inaho mentioned. Deucalion is not a safe place for Asseylum as not everyone there wants her alive (only her season 1 friends), not to mention the ugly implication that she gets kidnapped by the terrans. Mazuurek seems to be the help that makes the most sense. If so that Curtheo Jr. has spoiled Inaho's plan.

I hope Curtheo Jr. doesn't turn into the final enemy just so that Inaho and Slaine team up. I prefer Slaine as the antagonist to the end.

Poor Lemrina. I hope she survives.
Actually, the help was for Inaho. Asseylum didn't want to leave Inaho behind. To assure her that he would be alright, the eye told her help would be coming their way. Who knows who it is, but if it was more black-op federation soldiers, Asseylum and Eddelrituo couldn't stay with him. They were heading to the docks to meet with Inko.
Old 2015-03-14, 17:33   Link #86
Oboro

Quote:
I wonder who's the help that Inaho mentioned.
couldn't be nor Slaine neither Klainbla obv, i so belive that the help for Inaoh are nothing else than the terran forces for the assassination attempt. Or he (the backup program) lied to push Asseylum to go. Or lastly the program knows in someway that Inaoh will recover after barely 420 secs so he could help himself
Quote:
Deucalion is not a safe place for Asseylum as not everyone there wants her alive (only her season 1 friends), not to mention the ugly implication that she gets kidnapped by the terrans.
The terran forces aren't safe considering the assassination attempt but the deucalion and its crew i belive is pretty safe, the plan to save asseylum was done by Inaoh and Magbaredge together and Inko was there for backup, so i belive that the deucalion crew is a safe place, if she ever reach that battleship. The original Inaoh's mission was to rescue asseyum and bring her onboard, so Inko is waiting for Inoah and Asseylum and maybe ,once onboard the deucalion, she could broadcast a ceasefire, that she plans to do it since ep. 10 of the first cour.
If Asseylum with Klaincain follows the Inaoh plan and meet Inko we will see if Inko will trust Asseylum, without Inaoh, or not. I belive btw that klaincain purpose will be another one and they will never meet Inko.

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-03-14 at 17:53.
Old 2015-03-14, 17:55   Link #87
lubczyk

I can't believe that Inaho deduced that Slaine was the enemy and was right since episode 7. Hey Inaho, this episode proved Slaine was right. If Asseylum had remained with the UFE and the war continued not to go in their favor, they would have exploited, imprisoned, threatened or attempted to kill Asselylum in their bid to win. Even if there was peace, the UFE could have still kept Asseylum captive in their attempt to maintain leverage.
Old 2015-03-14, 17:59   Link #88
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
I can't believe that Inaho deduced that Slaine was the enemy and was right since episode 7. Hey Inaho, this episode proved Slaine was right. If Asseylum had remained with the UFE and the war continued not to go their way, they would have exploited, imprisoned, threatened or attempted to kill Asselylum in their bid to win.
lol another slaine delusional shipper?
please stop fanwanking

if asseylum ceasefire broadcast wasn't blocked by saaz (and slaine see it and helped saaz) in ep 10, if further she wasn't wounded by saaz and then kidnaped by Slaine and , while she was in coma, Slaine and saaz (eventually murdered by Slaine) used a fake Asseylum (lemrina) for Slaine plan in the broadcast to the vers ppl the war probably would be end just after ep.12.

Did you see how ppl can rotfl about what you just wrote here? So pls i respect your tastes and shipping, but stop doing illogical nonsense fanwank to protect and legitimate your shipping, this isn't very smart.

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-03-14 at 18:34.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:01   Link #89
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
I can't believe that Inaho deduced that Slaine was the enemy and was right since episode 7. Hey Inaho, this episode proved Slaine was right. If Asseylum had remained with the UFE and the war continued not to go in their favor, they would have exploited, imprisoned, threatened or attempted to kill Asselylum in their bid to win.
Considering their image of Asseylum in S2, not surprising they will want her dead.

Inaho is fully operating on emotion right now, well I missed S1's Inaho, this will at least shut peoples up about the "Inaho has no emotion" thingy.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:08   Link #90
Irenesharda

I totally forgot about the fact that Klancain was angry that Slaine has the Tharsis even though he told him to his face that he was glad that he was getting use out of it. Both men had on masks during that meeting. And with the UFE being idiots I don't see the plot having Klancain join up with them. So what is he going to do? Take the princess back to Vers?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-03-14, 18:14   Link #91
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I totally forgot about the fact that Klancain was angry that Slaine has the Tharsis even though he told him to his face that he was glad that he was getting use out of it. Both men had on masks during that meeting. And with the UFE being idiots I don't see the plot having Klancain join up with them. So what is he going to do? Take the princess back to Vers?
yup that's right, i wonder what's Crutheo jr, plan is

btw why the UFE are idiots? they are coming back in a war and without aldnoah drive except for the deucalion, to me it looks like the vers/slaine faction are pretty dumb with so many aldnoah drives on their side.

For a terran pov and assuming how "fake" Asseylum (Lermrina) showed herself in the whole second cour, the assassination attemp was a logical and smart move, killing the other side lead (terrans don't knows that there was a fake asseylum maneuvered like a puppet by Slaine, the true enemy) AND cutting off THE aldnoah source (Terrans don't knows that Lemrina ever exists so that she can activate the aldnoah drive too)

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-03-14 at 18:33.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:21   Link #92
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
I can't believe that Inaho deduced that Slaine was the enemy and was right since episode 7. Hey Inaho, this episode proved Slaine was right. If Asseylum had remained with the UFE and the war continued not to go in their favor, they would have exploited, imprisoned, threatened or attempted to kill Asselylum in their bid to win. Even if there was peace, the UFE could have still kept Asseylum captive in their attempt to maintain leverage.
Are we watching the same show?
This episode just proved the point again that Slaine is responsible for many shitty things. One of them is fake Asseylum that made the real one a target.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:24   Link #93
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Another pretty decent episode. Sadly, we were right about Inaho's potential death flag with the overuse of the mech-eye. I hope he doesn't bite the dust at the end.

Meanwhile, Slaine just keeps becoming more and more of a dick with every passing episode. Whether he's doing it for her or not is no longer the issue. He's just doing it for self satisfaction the way I see it. That short encounter with Inaho spoke volumes about just how far he's been corrupted. Note how he said that he needed her to meet his ends and confirmed that he was indeed exploiting her. There's no other justification for that.

Also, anyone else find it a bit much that he used the Tharsis to kill those guys? That's like dropping a nuke on kittens. -_- (XD @ comparison) [Aka it was hardcore overkill]

Also, didn't know that Inaho's super computer is basically an AI that is borderline self-conscious. It can even take control of his thought processes and speech. I found that slightly creepy. At first, I thought it was a built-in sleeper-agent like program designed to make him kill Asseylum if they made contact, but then I realized that operates solely on his wishes. So I was really glad in that regard.

Well, the AI basically said that Inaho wishes to protect her and that he sees her as part of himself. (That is rather ambiguous, so we can't really say that he loves her, but due to his actions throughout both seasons, we already know he loves her.) But that was already plenty obvious as it is, so nothing new there, but Asseylum reflecting back the same words made her feelings towards him quite ambiguous. I'm not gonna take that as a confession unless I hear the words "I love/like you" from her.

I can say with certainty that Slaine x Asseylum will never happen at this point, but Inaho x Asseylum is covered in a lot of ambiguity, so I can't even say that they're canon either.

Well, Lemrina going off on her own is rather stupid, but I do understand that she doesn't really have anywhere to go, so it made a bit of sense, but still stupid though. -_- Her conversation with Asseylum was also quite interesting with Asseylum pointing out that she "cares" (Idk whether she meant as in love or unromantic, but the viewers know its romantic in nature) for Slaine and Lem in turn asking the same right back to her. Asseylum's response more or less spells friendzone for the two male leads, but it could also be that she doesn't really know what love is and could already be in love with someone without realizing it. (I hope its the latter because I want Asseylum x Inaho to happen so bad!!!)

Earth force was actually doing pretty good on an even playing field until Mars decided to whip out the super robots to fight against real robots. -_- *Sigh*

Well, we're nearing the finale, so here's to hoping that we don't get a disappointing end to an anime that had a much better second season than its first. Episode was pretty solid imo, so a 9/10 is deserved.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:28   Link #94
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Are we watching the same show?
This episode just proved the point again that Slaine is responisble for many things. One of them is fake Asseylum that made the real one a target.
Don't be cruel he voted this episode poor because, once again, Slaine was Ntr'ed.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:34   Link #95
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Aw, no romantics on the board.

Telling someone that you're a part of them is very romantic. The shipping bells are ringing full force with those confessions. It's almost a wedding vow level confession.

She even gave him her necklace. *He has an excuse to go to Vers and give it back to her.* Inaho crashes into the Mars castle Slaine-style and gets a CPR kiss from Seylum.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:43   Link #96
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Aw, no romantics on the board.

Telling someone that you're a part of them is very romantic. The shipping bells are ringing full force with those confessions. It's almost a wedding vow level confession.
i really liked that part as i wrote previously and it was better than anything I love/suki childish stuff and "confessions".

i didn't belive, till now, that there was some romantic relatinship between Inaoh and Asseylum, it was so vague, they spent a lot of time together in the first cour and obv they had a lot to do than flirt
Maybe it was just hinted, but we just saw asseylum ask to be friend also after the war , and Inoah wounded try to reach Asseylum when she was on the ground in ep 12 minding about their times together, first time in the whole first cour that we see inaho as an emontional guy.

Now we can speculate and belive that what Inaoh or Asseyum or Both said isn't in a romantic way but while the Inaoh-robotic-program-voice is emotionless could not be otherwise, she grab his hand and then she start crying when she said the same, so to me now is pretty obvious that they are more than friends at this point.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:50   Link #97
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
That seems like the course of action he is going to take. He is said to be intensely loyal to the old emperor so he most likely wants to take Asseylum to him. Maybe he hopes that taking away Asseylum will drive a wedge into Slaine's plans to create a new empire.
Old 2015-03-14, 18:55   Link #98
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

The math never lies.
This is the exact result

The failure and the fall had been expected.
Old 2015-03-14, 19:15   Link #99
Huken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oboro View Post
lol another slaine delusional shipper?
please stop fanwanking

if asseylum ceasefire broadcast wasn't blocked by saaz (and slaine see it and helped saaz) in ep 10, if further she wasn't wounded by saaz and then kidnaped by Slaine and , while she was in coma, Slaine and saaz (eventually murdered by Slaine) used a fake Asseylum (lemrina) for Slaine plan in the broadcast to the vers ppl the war probably would be end just after ep.12.

Did you see how ppl can rotfl about what you just wrote here? So pls i respect your tastes and shipping, but stop doing illogical nonsense fanwank to protect and legitimate your shipping, this isn't very smart.
that is some of the most stupid shit i have seen in a while. like seriously, thats amazing in a terrible way.

In other news i find it hilarious how much people hate slain, the only character with some measures of dept and love the gary sue / robot inaho. what the fuck.
exspecially since slain is about the only char in this series who needs to make some moral ambigitious decisions.

Bonuspoints for extra rage from slainhaters because (other opinion then mine? ---> must be wrong)

tldr: slain rage is Delicious, earth plot armor too strong
Old 2015-03-14, 19:19   Link #100
setsunafseiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidetoshi Nakata View Post
The math never lies.
This is the exact result

The failure and the fall had been expected.
One does not simply accuse Slaine Tryhard being Bizon 2.0 as he is the most complex character ever created in the history of anime since Shinji hikari and suzaku the scum.

Any actions he have taken are all within reason and not mere self indulgence.