Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-28, 14:16   Link #61
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
The 12 year statement is just an excuse for Kishimoto to give Naruto a lonely and weak look. Every other bijuu in the series probably had a tough childhood and was probably trained/feared.
-Actually Naruto would have most likely become like Gaara had it not been for Sarutobi and to an even greater extent Iruka. The Jinchuriki, according to Akatsuki, are lonely beings that despise the rest of the world and everyone in it. That's why Deidara was surprised when Naruto did everything in his power to rescue Gaara.
Old 2006-06-28, 18:02   Link #62
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Actually Naruto would have most likely become like Gaara had it not been for Sarutobi and to an even greater extent Iruka. The Jinchuriki, according to Akatsuki, are lonely beings that despise the rest of the world and everyone in it. That's why Deidara was surprised when Naruto did everything in his power to rescue Gaara.
The new girl looks like Naruto in those points
Old 2006-06-28, 20:12   Link #63
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Didn't feel like reading through the other pages but my theory on Madara is that he was the first one to get MS (not a big revelation i know). But then the fact that he killed his best friend cursed his blood and thus gave him the eye. Then the further he went on his path of power he got demonic i suppose with his curse and the rest of the Uchicha clan saw this. So thats why the rest of the clan had knowledge of how to obtain the MS but never got it due to the fact that it will curse them.

So thats why Itachi obtained the MS to get power disregarding anything about being cursed. And if Sasukes Family were alive they would tell him about the evils of the MS and thats why Kyubi said so.

Just a theory. I know its cluttered.
Old 2006-06-30, 09:07   Link #64
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

Send a message via AIM to MonkeyD.Luffy Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyD.Luffy
ok ok ok idk where everyone is getting their info from but its like they are pulling it out of their ass...

with the statue theory, i can say im starting to believe, the one fighting the first is uchiha midara.

him being the 4th is really really dumb.

"MS" as you all call it can't be evil since kakashi isn't crazy, (we hope) and not going to turn them demonic.

any uchiha/anyone becoming demonic is rather ......it just shouldn't be said at all....-_-

all that can be gathered and or concluded from this in to logical forms is:

Uchiha Midara was badass cause he might of messed with the kyubi

the blood line is probably cursed because to reach its greatest height you have to kill your best friend (probably something of great importance and since friendship is placed so highly in naruto....)

and the statue theory on who the other guy is

i don't remember if there are more or if i forgot but im tired and going sleep now. night-
Old 2006-06-30, 11:58   Link #65
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

There is a minute chance that Madara could be the 4th and only because both the MS and the 4th's speciality exploits time and space; and these are the only two things in the series so far that has this type of power.
Old 2006-06-30, 12:06   Link #66
Mirtual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Who is he?

Here's what I think.

When Sasuke learned the monster knows Uchiha Madara,
he immediately concluded the monster must be the Nine-Tails!

We know about one person who tangled with the Nine-Tails before...

Yes, the Yondaime Hokage! His name is obviously Uchiha Madara!
Since you do not listen to arguments anyway I will stick to a simple no he is not.

Uchiha Madara is an Uchiha who apperently is known by the Kyuubi. Most likely he (or she - one can hope, right?) was very powerful.
Old 2006-06-30, 14:21   Link #67
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-True, that is the information we gain from the manga and anime. However I made my statement while adding my knowledge of human behaviour and emotion. While yes, it is never stated in either the manga or anime that Naruto was attacked, if you add in human behaviour to the mix it becomes very probable that someone had the idea of attacking Naruto. I'm not trying to discredit your statement Hunter. Far from it, it is a valid statement, I was just trying to give a further insight to Naruto's "hated by villagers" plight.
Maybe but let's be fair : Naruto character's behavior have nothing to do with the way people should react in real life. This is just a kid story.
And in this story these people didn't decide to hurt him in a physical way at least.
Beside it's not that much far stretched, duty isn't a vain word for ninja and not hurting Naruto was a direct order from the Hokage.

Quote:
-Thank you for pointing out that Orochimaru said that. It has been so long since I've seen that episode so I must've forgotten. Though looking back I have only seen him say "So after 12 years the Brat of the Kyuubi is still alive. The Kyuubi's chakra has been merging for 12 years then."
Difference of translations I guess.
Old 2006-06-30, 18:08   Link #68
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
if the 4th rly is uchiha madara why they hell hasnt it been mentioned alrdy...

so imo its too farfetched, srry guys
Old 2006-06-30, 18:10   Link #69
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

Send a message via AIM to MonkeyD.Luffy Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyD.Luffy
Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
There is a minute chance that Madara could be the 4th and only because both the MS and the 4th's speciality exploits time and space; and these are the only two things in the series so far that has this type of power.

where has it said the 4th and madara exploit time and space? and if it even was their speciality. are we assuming the body flicker is a time space technique?

anyways all im saying is we dont know enought to figure out if he was bad or not, and i serously doubt he is also a secret char that we don't know about, and i mean in terms of he is two different ppl, ex. yellow flash and uchiha.
Old 2006-07-03, 12:33   Link #70
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyD.Luffy
where has it said the 4th and madara exploit time and space.

4th Hokage= hiraishin jutsu

Madara= Mangekyo Sharingan
Old 2006-07-03, 17:31   Link #71
rasedori
akatsuki member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
4th Hokage= hiraishin jutsu

Madara= Mangekyo Sharingan
hiraishin no jutsu doesnt exploit time and space but mangekyou sharingan does
Old 2006-07-03, 18:28   Link #72
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

^ You mean teleporting through space isnt exploiting space?.......
Old 2006-07-04, 02:00   Link #73
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
^ You mean teleporting through space isnt exploiting space?.......

Well MS takes you to another place where Itachi controls time where as Yondaime can't do that.

But exploiting space could be used in both instances.
Old 2006-07-04, 21:16   Link #74
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Well MS takes you to another place where Itachi controls time where as Yondaime can't do that.

Well can MS acctually be classed as affecting time and does it acctually take you anywhere? I mean, It affects your perception of time, but not time itself. Only Kakashi thought he had been away for 3 days, Asuma and Kurenai said it had been an instant, meaning to everyone else, no time had passed but only to Kakashi and persumably Itachi.

I know Kakashi can take people and things to another dimention, thats obviously affecting space. But does itachi's? As far as I was aware it just allows Itachi to have complete control over his victims mind. Making them think they are elsewhere. Affacting their sences and such, like a genjutsu, but only more effective and unable to break out of it.

obviously I could be wrong, but thats juts how ive seen it.
Old 2006-07-05, 09:29   Link #75
malvado

I think Madara is a name but also a title. I dont speak japanese but perhaps madara means leader or sumthin like that or someone of a high position. The first Uchiha Madara. The first Uchiha demon, junchuriki ot whatever. Or perhaps its the 3rd Ms user. The ms is much more powerful then we think people. Or Uchiha Mada was a Uchiha of the same league as Sasuke and lived around the time of the previous kyubi vessel and had extraordinary powers. Or perhaps the guy was present when the kyubi attacked Konoha., Anyway I still believe Yamato is the 3rd Ms user, He just doesnt show it cuz thats his secret. Just like Tsunade and only a few know he is a copy of Shodai. It all makes sense people.
Old 2006-07-05, 16:27   Link #76
rasedori
akatsuki member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Well can MS acctually be classed as affecting time and does it acctually take you anywhere? I mean, It affects your perception of time, but not time itself. Only Kakashi thought he had been away for 3 days, Asuma and Kurenai said it had been an instant, meaning to everyone else, no time had passed but only to Kakashi and persumably Itachi.

I know Kakashi can take people and things to another dimention, thats obviously affecting space. But does itachi's? As far as I was aware it just allows Itachi to have complete control over his victims mind. Making them think they are elsewhere. Affacting their sences and such, like a genjutsu, but only more effective and unable to break out of it.

obviously I could be wrong, but thats juts how ive seen it.
by using ms the opponent thinks where he or she is. like when kakashi got affected by the jutsu he thought he was somewhere else
Old 2006-07-06, 12:18   Link #77
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave

MS is not equal tsukiyomi. Also Tsukiyomi is a genjutsu, it does not manipulate time and space of the real world, it manipulates the minds of those who are caught in the jutsu.

Teleporting is space or time manipulation probably, but it might be also something like transforming someone's body into pure chakra which can travel at light speed than transforming back to body, or any other crazy theory may be true about it.

Only fact is that Kakashi developed a time/space jutsu which can be used only if someone has activated his MS eye. So it may very well be that Itachi and Madara did not know that particular jutsu.
Old 2006-07-06, 22:10   Link #78
Un1234l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
MS is not equal tsukiyomi. Also Tsukiyomi is a genjutsu, it does not manipulate time and space of the real world, it manipulates the minds of those who are caught in the jutsu.
Not true. I believe that when Kakashi first encountered Itachi, Kakashi noted that 3 days in that (Tsukiyomi) world is only 3 seconds in their (Naruto) world. So it ISN'T a genjutsu, but a technique that manipulates time and space.

Also, when I first saw Uchiha Madara, I immediatly assumed he was the one who first obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan.
Old 2006-07-06, 23:43   Link #79
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1234l
Not true. I believe that when Kakashi first encountered Itachi, Kakashi noted that 3 days in that (Tsukiyomi) world is only 3 seconds in their (Naruto) world. So it ISN'T a genjutsu, but a technique that manipulates time and space.

Also, when I first saw Uchiha Madara, I immediatly assumed he was the one who first obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan.
It was a second if I remember, and where did you see Uchiha Madara? Wha?
Old 2006-07-07, 09:30   Link #80
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1234l
No....Asuma said that Kakashi dropped after itachi spoke, like 1 second. So it affected Kakashi's "perception" of time, didn acctually affect time itself, its physological, so yes its a genjutsu. That is....unless itachi stopped time. Then played with Kakashi outside of time line, and brought him back. Which would be why everyone else there would have thought a second had gone by......but thats doubtful in this kind of manga -.-
Closed Thread