AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-07-30, 13:31   Link #61
magnuskn

Oh, it's the beach episode. Well, at least we got to see all the girls in swimsuits. ^^

Wait, why does Lila have furry arms and a tail? I guess I missed something here. I thought she was Empels sister.
Old 2023-07-30, 19:04   Link #62
Strahan

Yea, I didn't notice that at all earlier either. Neither did I ever notice her hair ending in droplet shaped things. Wonder what her deal is. The characters don't act like it's anything unusual.

Time for a fanservice ep. Or given the way the shots in this show are staged, more accurate to say time for an increased fanservice ep hehe. Lila looking good, very nice. Disappointed at Ryza's outfit. Stupid frills hiding cleavage lol. I guess the artist doesn't want anyone distracted from thighs What is it with artists' predilections for drawing navel impressions in skin tight clothing? Funny how they do that so often, yet in reality you rarely see that.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-01, 00:36   Link #63
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was a cute episode. The girls definitely worked those swimsuits which was a treat. Plus it was a good chance for everyone to unwind a little. Even picking up some team tactics along the way. Something they could definitely use.

Plus got some nice moments mixed in. Klaudia helping Ryza learn to handle the water was nice. And a cute scene there with the team "capturing" Lila and catching her by surprise .
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Oh, it's the beach episode. Well, at least we got to see all the girls in swimsuits. ^^

Wait, why does Lila have furry arms and a tail? I guess I missed something here. I thought she was Empels sister.
I'm not sure on Lila's particular background. Though I feel like she was introduced as his bodyguard in the first couple episodes. So I don't think there is any particular relation there. Though I suppose relatives can be bodyguards.
Old 2023-08-05, 19:06   Link #64
Strahan

I'm confused, what exactly about alchemy was involved in the building of the house? The guys looked to be doing the labor using the barn materials. I guess since she can make cloth with alchemy, she made interior decoration stuff? (shrug) Also while it was her idea, it still seemed a little egotistical to call it "Atelier Ryza" when everyone pitched in to make it happen.

I had to chuckle at the first few minutes; the camera angles. Brings Strike Witches to mind, how they were not even trying to be subtle with the fanservice oriented framing of shots lol
Old 2023-08-05, 20:37   Link #65
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So its off to make a hideout and some goats milk pudding

Lent getting more observant noticing that there was something wrong
Old 2023-08-06, 03:39   Link #66
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 6:

noticed that Empel smile when he praised the restored hideout, and when he gave the Core Crystal to Ryza. Looks like Ryza positiveness is rubbing off on him as well.

and it's not bad at all letting Empel and Lila stay at the hideout + Ryza and friends stay out of there for awhile. It's dangerous to be there anyway, while that monster is on the loose. Ryza also got a nice item as a "rent" fee.

looks like next week is another Klaudia episode. Looking forward to it! ^^
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-06, 13:05   Link #67
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I've giving Ryza a sideways look here. What's the point of making Tao do the heavy lifting. She's probably stronger than him. Plus he's got a way better view of building construction than her. She should be doing the heavy lifting, not standing around directing people based on her hazy designs.

They really lucked out this time. Taking a huge gamble to check things out but then freaking out and basically needing to be saved...by the plot . Not much reason as of yet why that thing wouldn't kill them and then move on considering it already attacked once. But guess they'll have to take their good fortune.

The pudding thing was cute though. Klaudia focused moments are usually pretty darn sweet .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I'm confused, what exactly about alchemy was involved in the building of the house? The guys looked to be doing the labor using the barn materials. I guess since she can make cloth with alchemy, she made interior decoration stuff? (shrug) Also while it was her idea, it still seemed a little egotistical to call it "Atelier Ryza" when everyone pitched in to make it happen.

I had to chuckle at the first few minutes; the camera angles. Brings Strike Witches to mind, how they were not even trying to be subtle with the fanservice oriented framing of shots lol
Whole thing mostly seemed to be Ryza's ego trip. We barely saw the construction so I'm not sure even the show knows how that makes sense. I mean sure, with alchemy I'm sure she could turn scrap wood into functional beams and such. But in the end...Lent is mostly the one building the darn thing since Tao can only do so much despite being pushed.

The rewards for being the main character I suppose.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2023-08-06 at 13:07. Reason: Quote
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 07:03   Link #68
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That was a cute episode. The girls definitely worked those swimsuits which was a treat.
Comparing the anime's swimsuit designs to those from the game DLCs is quite interesting, given the major changes of the girls' swimwear.

Anime swimwear:
https://old.reddit.com/r/Atelier/com...t_pngs_of_the/

DLC swimwear:
https://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/ryza/dlc03.html

Anime Ryza's swimsuit is a brand new design.
Anime Klaudia's and Lila's swimwear seem to be a redesign of their original DLC versions.

For the guys, anime Empel's swimsuit is pretty much a 1-1 match to DLC.
Anime Lent and Tao's swimsuits is just the DLC designs but missing a few DLC accessories (ex. no hat and necklace for Lent, no scuba goggles and life preserver for Tao).
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-12, 20:35   Link #69
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Klaudia doing some training with a bow while everyone else is doing there own thing and with getting better she wants to join there party but first they have to get pass her dad
Old 2023-08-13, 01:41   Link #70
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

Did not expect Klaudia to be decent with the bow. And she's putting effort to improve further. Would be nice if she joins the party.. another person to deal damage would make the adventures safer. Lent could be the tank in the front, while Klaudia shoot arrows and Ryza throw bombs at the monsters.

feels reasonable that the dad is giving some simple tasks, to test if Ryza and friends would be good companions to his daughter.

and I thank the story writers for the beautiful fashion show. ^^
Old 2023-08-13, 02:31   Link #71
zztop

Ryza's developers are working on a new Atelier game, Atelier Resleriana. https://www.gematsu.com/2023/08/atel...os-and-android

However, it will be a live-service gacha game. https://www.droidgamers.com/news/ate...leriana-gacha/
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-13, 05:00   Link #72
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The biggest surprise for me is that Lent got hurt by that Pixie and still doesn't wear proper armor in part two.
Maybe Lila should have taught him to wear armor first...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-13, 05:20   Link #73
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Ryza's developers are working on a new Atelier game, Atelier Resleriana. https://www.gematsu.com/2023/08/atel...os-and-android

However, it will be a live-service gacha game. https://www.droidgamers.com/news/ate...leriana-gacha/
nice, thanks for that info.

my schedule is already filled with Genshin and Star Rail. However, will take a look and maybe play a bit when Resleriana is launched. There's would be some nice free stuff during launch, gonna get those.
Old 2023-08-13, 19:30   Link #74
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Pfft! What possibly gave Klaudia's father the idea that Ryza was someone with common sense!? That's the most shocking thing about this episode!

Which is saying a lot. How is fixing flood damage a test of Ryza's ability to keep Klaudia safe!? Admittedly I should give him credit for not intentionally putting these kids in danger. I think he just wanted someone to fix that damage and not have to pay them!

Speaking of free work...did Ryza and company get paid for that fashion show? Sure, we got our money's worth here, but the characters didn't really. Credit to the woman buying the dresses in actually deciding to go out and find someone. No point buying up dresses and then sitting around.

For someone who's working really hard, Bos seems to have a lot free time to go around harassing other people. I'm sure he's getting great sword practice in with his lackey as his opponent.

Credit to Klaudia for working hard. She's doing her best out there. And at least she threw something in her father's face that he couldn't back out from. And I enjoy the irony of him talking about her not considering his feelings when he clearly hasn't considered hers. Obviously his loss is eating at him, but it's still hardly helping things.

Final though...can someone please get Lent a new sword? That thing looks ready to fall apart at any moment!
Old 2023-08-16, 12:23   Link #75
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is it worth to still play the game when you see this?
I am almost done with part 2 but never played part I
That being said I'm also almost done with Part two for several years now....

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2023-08-16, 18:37   Link #76
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
How is fixing flood damage a test of Ryza's ability to keep Klaudia safe!?
Yea, that's a laughably stupid test. Well, I suppose he knows now if his daughter is trapped in a flooding basement with Ryza they'll be OK lol.

The whole "if you fail you can't see Ryza et al again" is a bit draconian. I can understand "you can't go adventuring with them" but not see them at all? That's a sure fire way to kindle feelings of rebellion in your child.

The fashion show was funny. What a flimsy excuse for yet more fanservice. I won't complain though cuz it got us Lila in a new outfit
Old 2023-08-19, 14:10   Link #77
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Ryza is like an open book. - Very same grin she did the first time she wanted to solve her issues with bombs. At least it worked this time

Old 2023-08-19, 20:45   Link #78
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Reisalin having fun with explosives trying to find the explosive to clear the rubble without destroying the nearby buildings
Old 2023-08-20, 02:21   Link #79
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 8:

had a good laugh when Empel said there is now enough bombs to get rid of most of the area. lol

and I was surprised at Ryza's newest creation... portable incinerators, rather safe to use and beautiful to look at. They look like fireworks.

this success should give Ryza and her friends a good reputation boost in town. Klaudia's dad is a genius for thinking about making the kids do this.

the fixing of the squire item feels like another quest. Glad to see Ryza had a success here too.
looking forward to next week!
Old 2023-08-20, 20:29   Link #80
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well onward to the next important test of whether they can keep Klaudia safe...cleaning up rubble! He really isn't testing them is he? Honestly Klaudia's interpretation at least makes her father look better.

Bit awkward that Lent is the one saying that it's tough for parents to accept their children's achievements...Oh well, at least they are getting somewhere.

Seriously, what has Bos ever accomplished in his entire life that's given him such an inflated ego? At least Ryza had some sick burns ready to throw in his face. I wouldn't have minded her throwing actual bombs in his face, but this works.

Tags
adaptation, atelier