AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-02-08, 17:11   Link #61
magnuskn

Alas, poor Schwartz. Hopefully he can get a useful sword later on. At least he's out of the Kirito outfit.

The humor remains great. I look forward to every episode each week.
Old 2022-02-08, 18:57   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was super confused when Tachibana called Lucius "onii-san". It never even occurred to me she could be mistaken for a man. I don't know if it was a case of Tachibana being dumb or if we were supposed to have been "fooled" too.

I thought the Audrey thing would be dragged out longer but they already broke the truth to Schwartz, much to his dismay.
Old 2022-02-08, 20:11   Link #63
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Eh? She was supposed to look like a guy? Not only does she look feminine, but her voice was clearly female too. I guess... her outfit...?
Then again, this anime thinks shark-teeth girls are really cute, so... Weird sense here and there. Might be a girl thing (the author is a female)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-08, 21:50   Link #64
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Tsukasa is using all that sexual tension into power but got to like Hinata in a boyfriend shirt bunny suit and a maid really drawing out his power

Well Schwartz is just as useful as a bag of potatos all ready lost his sword and clothes
Old 2022-02-08, 23:39   Link #65
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was super confused when Tachibana called Lucius "onii-san". It never even occurred to me she could be mistaken for a man. I don't know if it was a case of Tachibana being dumb or if we were supposed to have been "fooled" too.

I thought the Audrey thing would be dragged out longer but they already broke the truth to Schwartz, much to his dismay.
His self-awareness shut down for some reason .
Old 2022-02-09, 12:20   Link #66
Wandering Soul

I'm also confused as to how anyone could think Lucuis was a man. Nothing about her comes off as masculine.
Old 2022-02-09, 12:20   Link #67
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I'm also confused as to how anyone could think Lucuis was a man. Nothing about her comes off as masculine.
Well, the way she talks, her outfit, her personality, etc. I think they were trying to make her deliberately androgynous for the reveal.
Old 2022-02-09, 17:00   Link #68
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Well, the way she talks, her outfit, her personality, etc. I think they were trying to make her deliberately androgynous for the reveal.
She talks like a gruff woman,she looks like a woman in a uniform,her personality is "tough woman",etc. If she was supposed to be androgynous the anime failed miserably.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-09, 21:45   Link #69
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
She talks like a gruff woman,she looks like a woman in a uniform,her personality is "tough woman",etc. If she was supposed to be androgynous the anime failed miserably.
Given she seems to be a recurring character probably failed intentionally.
Old 2022-02-10, 00:45   Link #70
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Given she seems to be a recurring character probably failed intentionally.
That is probably positivity that will not be reinforced by the anime

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2022-02-10, 23:22   Link #71
VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Then again, this anime thinks shark-teeth girls are really cute, so...
Shark-teeth girls are really cute.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-11, 20:27   Link #72
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
Tastes are subjective. I never really understood the appeal and why it's sort of prominent in anime. Gap moe, maybe?
Old 2022-02-12, 10:12   Link #73
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Tastes are subjective. I never really understood the appeal and why it's sort of prominent in anime. Gap moe, maybe?
It does tend to stand out .
Old 2022-02-13, 21:02   Link #74
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
Yeah, I think so too, but I also know that a majority don't
If it was, you'd definitely see more of it, after all

Old 2022-02-15, 13:06   Link #75
Frontier

We meet Schwa's Goddess, the Goddess of the Night, and while she does have the speaking style and beauty of a Goddess...she seems oddly chilled and laid back, and seems to just sleep most of the time. I guess it's good that Schwa and his Goddess get along well .

I love the Goddess of the Night stripping Tachibana and rubbing it in that she had the better Hero than the Goddess of Love, when her Hero basically lost the sacred weapon she gave him. Also, Jinguuji is Tachibana's sacred weapon .

Lucius finally takes Schwa seriously as a Hero, and it looks like Schwa is going to become a guard in the town. Good for him .

The lord sees Tachibana as his means to a cushy life, and Tachibana sees the end to her endless traveling with Jinguuji, but Jinguuji has enjoyed the time they've spent together and wants it to continue. And how can you deny that ?

That poor elf premier gets kidnapped and Tachibana and Jinguuji don't even lift a finger to help her .

I'm guessing Jinguuji had something embarrassing like "I want to always be with Tachibana" in his journal .

Oh hey, Junichi Suwabe! Cool to hear him .

I love how the Premier is so certain she's going to get ravished because she's so beautiful before she finds out she's a sacrifice and doesn't actually want to die, and then she tries to awkwardly seduce the guy holding her captive until Tachibana shows up to take her place as the most beautiful sacrifice. Poor elf girl can never win .
Old 2022-02-15, 14:06   Link #76
James Rye

Schwarz's Goddess and him are a perfect combination. Love how he only gets treated as a hero after summoning a goddess which basically turned the whole town into a "holy land" because how many towns can claim to had a goddess walk in their streets? XD

I bet Jinguuji's dream was to always be together with Tachibana, awww~

Lol, he already has withdrawal symptoms, shaking hands and no control over his strength and everything. Saying how calm he is while he keeps pushing the trader into the ground questioning him was great.

And Tachibana really is a troublemaker, getting chosen as a sacrifice and thus saving the elf's life who surely won't be happy about that at all. XD
Old 2022-02-15, 18:59   Link #77
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Jinguji being Tachibana's weapon makes a lot of sense and explains why he's so strong.

The elf is really amusing. She thought she was going to get raped, and was kind of happy about it because "she's so beautiful humans can't help themselves" and when she found out she was going to be a sacrifice instead, she freaked out for a bit but was happy to be seen as the most beautiful person they found... until Tachibana arrived
Old 2022-02-15, 19:59   Link #78
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Jinguji being Tachibana's weapon makes a lot of sense and explains why he's so strong.

The elf is really amusing. She thought she was going to get raped, and was kind of happy about it because "she's so beautiful humans can't help themselves" and when she found out she was going to be a sacrifice instead, she freaked out for a bit but was happy to be seen as the most beautiful person they found... until Tachibana arrived
Tachibana stealing her thunder again .
Old 2022-02-15, 21:47   Link #79
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that is some Goddess looks like shes about to go to bed

Thats some deal 3meals and a nap per day

Tilolilo should of just stayed in the elf village
Old 2022-02-16, 02:10   Link #80
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Is kind of nice that Schwa and his goddess are on the same wavelength. Pretty nice Goddess too. And certainly is good that the guy finally got some acceptance around there. Of course ran into a lot of troubles to get to that point...but at least it sort of worked out.

The logic on why two people were summoned does seem to check out. And also explains Jinguji being absolutely broken in terms of strength. They'd have had a pretty easy time in all honesty if not for angering that goddess.

Tags
isekai, no homo