Old 2019-09-10, 02:49   Link #62
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I can safely say there is no main heroine here

^^Author described that MILF so extensively, hope netori will happen again
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-10, 03:30   Link #63
Amelgar

To be honest he's already got too many heroines to deal with already...
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-10, 15:34   Link #64
Garn

It would be nice if the events are that when the MC arrives a great outbreak happens (at the same time in the continent that if I remember it's bigger) and Ibuki dies (or Cecil, who would be more logical as a reason to antagonize Ibuki and Sora).

Btw, as is the island and the father of the MC, the father's harem is too good, it seems that the author gives reasons for the MC to...
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-11, 05:31   Link #65
lokoxDZz

Thinking on trying this one so i can expect mc raping all the girls he gets ? Or is there some that he doesnt do that?
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-11, 06:00   Link #66
Rasty

^ He doesn't really "rape" any though. Like yeah, in a broad sense it could be considered as such, but that's only the US stretched definition. He sleeps with some of them while being in the position of power over them, but he doesn't force himself on any of them and the intercourse could be considered consensual.

About forcing girls though, he kind of breaks Miroslav (she has a masculine name for reasons) by detaining her and "torturing" her for over one month by kissing her and nibbling at her soul while doing that (which brings her lots of pleasure). It is also said that whenever she tried to harm him or escape he would proceed to kiss other places than lips, though it is not explained how far he would go (because it apparently got R18 warning for being too specific), but at the very least he doesn't go all the way. Considering what she did though, it is hard to argue she did not deserve it, or more (she is currently the most villain-like character in the whole novel).

Speaking of not deserving the treatment, there is a certain elf that got enslaved by him because of misunderstanding (intentionally caused by Miroslav and still not explained), that is kind of pitiful, though got released later and continues to stay with him out of her own volition (which I kind of don't understand, but whatever).
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-11, 07:18   Link #67
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It seems Sora had figured out that Milo spread that nickname in the past

Lunaria has a favorable impression on Sora even when he's still a loser
Now her body already stained by him, she can't leave him
Old 2019-09-11, 17:35   Link #68
Amelgar

And his old fiance is a natural dragon slayer. Another reason why going to the island it the most stupid idea. The fact that Sora, Goz and the old guy he killed have special abilities means other do as well. More than enough reason to put going going back until he's sure he can take it...
Old 2019-09-11, 21:26   Link #69
wuhugm
Confused Shark

But is Sydney a girl or not?
Old 2019-09-11, 21:59   Link #70
Saihate

Ayaka is suspicious.
I had the feeling that she knew something about Sora since the previous chapter. Knowing what her Shinsou is I think she always knew that Sora has a dragon in him. Her order in her generation might also be because she has a special characteristic similar to Sora's leveling.

And I've begun thinking that Sora's existence might be the reason why the golden generation exists in the first place. Perhaps their Animas awakened early because they sensed some kind of danger from Sora's Anima. And Ayaka's anima may be the reason why Sora couldn't awaken to his in the island.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-12, 06:11   Link #71
Garn

Depending on whether is Karura (<- divine creature eats water dragons) or Garuda (<- from a religion where the ranks of power are ambiguous along with ... , defeat several gods at the same time irc, despite being considered only a demigod) the version that the author uses would be something unfair to Sora, equally it cannot be put 竜 (<-rivl gods and they were feared by these) and 龍 (<-chinese= Indian/Chinese Buddhism"?" level gods, Japanese = gods not so godly) at the same level depending on the version, irc the first one is more used for the western dragons and the second for the eastern one, sometimes the authors confuse them or take them as equals I don't know about this author.

In case is a Western dragon against Karura, then Sora is by far more powerful since his dragon was the dragon's pinnacle who defeated several gods apart from being a soul-eater.

If the snake is considered at the same level as the wyverns then it's not very powerful no matter how special it may be, Sora could easily kill wyverns and already fought a real dragon easily.

My opinion is possibly unnecessarily elaborated.

^I would hate that development, tired of keeping secrets from the MC for no real reason.

Last edited by Garn; 2019-09-12 at 06:25.
Old 2019-09-12, 06:39   Link #72
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^MC's ride is a wyvern

I dun want Ayaka in the harem, Sydney pliz, bokukko~
Old 2019-09-12, 13:20   Link #73
Garn

^
I mean the source of the power of sora, the soul-eating dragon, the snake (worm) that Ayaka killed is not considered a true dragon almost like the wyverns, so I don't see how the last scene shows anything, since the MC fought against the hydra (true dragon) easily.

Personally, Ayaka is not good at all she seems like a tragic heroine, she acts more like Sora's brother's nanny or keeping him under control, I even see the possibility that she already feels something for the brother (that would justify Sora's netori and also the mother lol).

I thought Syney is a man.
Old 2019-09-13, 03:06   Link #74
Rasty

^ I hate the "I was causing you hell, but it was just for your good." type of plot too, so I hope Ayaka has nothing to do with Sora not being able to awaken his powers (at least intentionally).

The problem with Ayaka's ability is, that it seems to negates the regenerative abilities of dragons. While I expect Sora's dragon to be strong enough to ignore it after some power-up (with guts power as always) it could cause him immense problems in the beginning as that is kind of Sora's greatest advantage (and his fast growth, but that one is largely negated by late start and not having access to the strong enemies of the island).

Also, Sydney is officially introduced as a male that look neutral and considering that he tends to fool around acting girlish many people actually think of him as female. Though I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was the other way around and "she" was fooling around even more than most people think.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-13, 06:54   Link #75
Garn

Although, unfortunately, Ayaka may end up being the antithesis or something of Sora, as the author described Karura as an apex predator against dragons. What would be annoying is that there is some secret of Sora that only few know and that they hid even from Sora for "reasons", prophecy or destiny (it would be more interesting that if there was something cliche like that Sora is nothing more than a anomaly).

Even though I don't see how something can deal with something that devours the soul (+dragon) to each contact (Sora could also move in the air, right?)
Old 2019-09-13, 07:33   Link #76
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Seems that what the father said was true.

A war is incoming wakuwaku.

If there is a world of ogres inside the gate, then is there a world of dragons inside the hole?

Last edited by ivaannom; 2019-09-13 at 07:55.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-13, 10:10   Link #77
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Double post.

Vol 1 illustrations

https://imgur.com/a/tPirlJP

There is a SS at the end of the book. I'm not going to post it, if anyone wants to read it buy the book
Old 2019-09-13, 10:40   Link #78
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Thanks~

Great Invasion from beyond the gate will save Sora

Btw, betting :
1. Pick Iria
2. Pick her mom
3. Oyakodon

Looks rapey
Old 2019-09-13, 13:56   Link #79
Amelgar

^ My head says 2, my son says 3.

Did the latest chapter give any reasons why Sora was going back to the island? All I got was it's his mother's anniversary and his dad said he could come. Guess the fact he couldn't go visit all those years bothered him more than he let on?

And Sora is letting taking down the Hydra to his head...
Old 2019-09-13, 20:37   Link #80
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yes
Also a "trust" that the island people are too prideful to gang up on him

And I think Sydney is a girl raised as a boy, but act like a girl

I hope it's Sera only and not Oyakodon
And dun want noble shimaidon as well
This is a rare chance to have sub-heroines to win

Tags