AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-02-13, 11:29   Link #61
Nivek von Beldo

This game was insane, yumemite did you forgot from past season that yumeko is a ultra competitive insane? still this game was insane.

Seems next episode the school treasurer is back..seems will be his arc too
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-14, 13:59   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yumeko is too scary
Old 2019-02-14, 20:15   Link #63
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Dat Yumeko "behind u" sakuga though...

Looks like MANyuda will be back.
Old 2019-02-14, 22:07   Link #64
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Yumemi really went far trying to win breaking her own finger then there Yumeko who really lost it there
Old 2019-02-15, 12:48   Link #65
Wandering Soul

This might have been the scariest Yumeko has ever been.
Old 2019-02-15, 13:25   Link #66
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yumeko and Yumemite are an interesting duo, that's for sure.

Really liked this episode. Natari gives off an unsettling aura with her pupils in her eyes really standing out, but Yumeko was too scary here. just too scary.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-20, 11:21   Link #67
Nivek von Beldo

The Bet was the perfect society mirror...and seems this will be the ark of Mafufami to redeem, c'mon man, man up, don't leave sumeragi down.... I think he hoarded all the money first too.

Last edited by Nivek von Beldo; 2019-02-21 at 11:30.
Old 2019-02-27, 11:55   Link #68
Nivek von Beldo

Amazing chapter, how Mafumami got it all and seems Sumeragi got what she wanted of this bet, this was amazing, a true mirror how society work.

So we face the personal secretary of the kaicho and again the student council? that will be fun
Old 2019-03-02, 09:47   Link #69
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I wish Miroslava would choke me and pin me to the wall like that.

Great episode as always. Sumeragi was pretty cool during this game.
Old 2019-03-02, 09:52   Link #70
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yep, Sumeragi surprised me. Manyuda is lucky to have her.
Old 2019-03-03, 03:23   Link #71
wissenschaft

I think the greater good game is my favorite gamble of this series. Yumeko pulls off acting insane so easily its disturbing.

I'm surprised at how well this gamble developed both Sumeragi and Manyuda as characters. I liked how by losing in the second bet that Sumeragi provided extra motivation to Mamyuda. He needs to step up to save his girl. How perfect.
Old 2019-03-06, 12:36   Link #72
Nivek von Beldo

Insane chapter...very mindscrewy but good. what a cliffhanger
Old 2019-03-07, 15:42   Link #73
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sayaka is so obsessed with Kirari. Obviously Yumeko won't die but I don't think Sayaka will either, so not sure what will happen. Hope it won't be too much of a cop-out.
Old 2019-03-07, 15:47   Link #74
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Sayaka will get amnesia from her fall is my guess.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-09, 07:27   Link #75
grecefar

Every scene of batsumaki is cringy as hell D:
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-13, 11:11   Link #76
Nivek von Beldo

I knew the tower was moving, but the moon was an amazing clue, didn't noticed it, yumeko is very persective

Ah the love is so cute, those two together.

Well, seems we've a massive new bet for the final arc with one of the X.
Old 2019-03-14, 10:38   Link #77
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I feel like in season 1, Kirari was just the default "antagonist" the audience was supposed to root against for Yumeko and crew to overcome. We didn't know much about her, and she felt so hard to reach in terms of feeling compassion towards or feeling anything honestly. She's cold, calculating, and kinda manipulating at times.

But in this season, this hasn't changed much. But this recent arc with Sayaka shows a different side of her. At first, I thought that she only saw Sayaka as an expendable pawn like everyone else on the council. She actually likes her (dunno if it's just as a fascination of being total opposites of her or actually liking her as a friend) and the arc showed a more endearing side of her. Now, I wonder if she would've jumped for Sayaka if she chose the wrong door.

I don't get what that means, though. Was the safety mat only in one area of the bed of flowers? So if Sayaka chose any other door, would she have fallen on hard dirt? lol
Old 2019-03-14, 10:57   Link #78
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I don't get what that means, though. Was the safety mat only in one area of the bed of flowers? So if Sayaka chose any other door, would she have fallen on hard dirt? lol
That's exactly what it means. Only that one door led to the part of the ground with the protective mat.

Quote:
She actually likes her (dunno if it's just as a fascination of being total opposites of her or actually liking her as a friend) and the arc showed a more endearing side of her.
When Sayaka went to ask Kirari to let her be her secretary, she realized the one in front of her wasn't Kirari. That was actually Ririka disguised as Kirari and Sayaka could tell instinctively. Kirari must have heard about it later, and that's why she decided to make Sayaka her secretary. Sayaka was the only one who could tell her apart from her twin.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2019-03-14 at 11:07.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 11:14   Link #79
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

You just know no one's going to die when they go all in on these "life or death" gambles, we got those guns back in s1 and now the tower jump this last 2 episodes, but you can't say they're not exciting!

Not to mention how Yumeko is supposed to be an insane compulsive gambler and also apparently an academic genius at the same time, while also having Mystic Eyes of Death Perception being insanely perceptive of things

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
1 out of 5 outer doors had a safety mat at the bottom, Sayaka happened to randomly choose the correct door with the safety mat, every other door had hard dirt at the bottom.

The way Kirari explained it was that Sayaka's logical mind somehow unconsciously picked the right door, and that the president wouldn't have jumped along with her if she didn't pick the right door, because it would've killed both of them.

This is a massive cop out for me, I know they can't kill off characters but this is too unbelievable, Sayaka should be dead by now!

I also cannot make sense of the last puzzle, I know they said it's braille but all the braille number charts I've seen doesn't look like what was shown. Well actually all the problems shown to open the doors are still a puzzle to me lol.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-14, 11:53   Link #80
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
You just know no one's going to die when they go all in on these "life or death" gambles, we got those guns back in s1 and now the tower jump this last 2 episodes, but you can't say they're not exciting!

Not to mention how Yumeko is supposed to be an insane compulsive gambler and also apparently an academic genius at the same time, while also having Mystic Eyes of Death Perception being insanely perceptive of things

1 out of 5 outer doors had a safety mat at the bottom, Sayaka happened to randomly choose the correct door with the safety mat, every other door had hard dirt at the bottom.

The way Kirari explained it was that Sayaka's logical mind somehow unconsciously picked the right door, and that the president wouldn't have jumped along with her if she didn't pick the right door, because it would've killed both of them.

This is a massive cop out for me, I know they can't kill off characters but this is too unbelievable, Sayaka should be dead by now!

I also cannot make sense of the last puzzle, I know they said it's braille but all the braille number charts I've seen doesn't look like what was shown. Well actually all the problems shown to open the doors are still a puzzle to me lol.
Is not a copout at all, is the whole point the bet, Sayaka was always smart and logical...but you can even loss in the more logical bet if you made a mistake or fail to check a spot, here show even when defeated she goes her logic and won...that is why Kirari was so happy, Sayaka is unique vs her...

Tags
adaptation, female lead, gambling, insanely genius mc