AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 10 18.52%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 37.04%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 29.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-28, 15:32   Link #61
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Predict a fine equal to the School Days, for Slaine.
Old 2015-02-28, 15:36   Link #62
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidetoshi Nakata View Post
Predict a fine equal to the School Days, for Slaine.
Nice Deucalion?
Old 2015-02-28, 15:41   Link #63
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Nice Deucalion?
It seems that Slaine will have the same end of Makoto Itou.
Each reap what you sow.
Old 2015-02-28, 15:42   Link #64
Kurohane

I could only smile how Mazurek played that meeting with Lemrina. Slaine really should have been there.
Old 2015-02-28, 15:42   Link #65
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Quote:
Nice Deucalion?
Nah...It'll be the "Nice Landing Castle" end...
Old 2015-02-28, 15:46   Link #66
Wandering Soul

A fight so fierce it actually forced the Inaho and the others to retreat. Was no doubt their toughest one yet. I am especially interested in seeing more of that Kat that can duplicate. At first I am in how it multiplies. I though they were just holographic images at first but once they exploded it became apparent they have actual mass.

The higher ups of the Earth forces must really be desperate to stop Vers from gaining more territory. Inaho's eye is also starting to take it's toll as the doctor told him it would.

So it seems Harklight is actually coming up with their plans and strategies. Slaine is more just the face of the plan and the new empire. I feel real bad for Lemeria as she just wants a place to belong. That ending is no doubt going to shatter her trust in Slaine.

I swear that good luck charm is ironic. It just ended up doing the one thing Slaine didn't want to happen.
Old 2015-02-28, 15:46   Link #67
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I can't feel sorry for Slaine as things start to crumble around him. He put himself into this mess. He took power and created this web of lies that I'm not even sure he can see through anymore.

Now it's just going to be fun to see how things unfold. With Lemrina piecing things together and Asseylum starting to remember, Slaine's situation is getting pretty bad with both princesses. Can't wait to see how they both respond to the situation and take action.

I have got to say props to Mazuurek in this episode. I didn't think the guy would actually come in handy in pushing things forward. But he carefully took action to confirm that the Princess was a fake and then doing his research to figure out where the real one might be. Even managed to get that pendant to the real princess and push things forward. Not sure how things will turn out for this guy, but props to him for doing such a good job this episode.

And yeah no surprise that Inaho isn't having the easiest time being the solution to everyone's problems. And now he's stuck on a ship that's pretty much been given a suicide mission. The good old WW1 Russian strategy of throwing bodies at the problem. Long as you have more bodies than they have bullets you'll win...or something.
Old 2015-02-28, 15:49   Link #68
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Looks like shit is hitting the fan for Slane, can't wait for next week.
Old 2015-02-28, 15:49   Link #69
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Nice Deucalion?
heh, 30 minutes pictures showing deucalion sailing the seas as ep12
Old 2015-02-28, 15:52   Link #70
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, I can't feel sorry for Slaine as things start to crumble around him. He put himself into this mess. He took power and created this web of lies that I'm not even sure he can see through anymore.

Now it's just going to be fun to see how things unfold. With Lemrina piecing things together and Asseylum starting to remember, Slaine's situation is getting pretty bad with both princesses. Can't wait to see how they both respond to the situation and take action.

I have got to say props to Mazuurek in this episode. I didn't think the guy would actually come in handy in pushing things forward. But he carefully took action to confirm that the Princess was a fake and then doing his research to figure out where the real one might be. Even managed to get that pendant to the real princess and push things forward. Not sure how things will turn out for this guy, but props to him for doing such a good job this episode.

And yeah no surprise that Inaho isn't having the easiest time being the solution to everyone's problems. And now he's stuck on a ship that's pretty much been given a suicide mission. The good old WW1 Russian strategy of throwing bodies at the problem. Long as you have more bodies than they have bullets you'll win...or something.
Yeah, I also liked how Mazurek handled himself in this situation. He confirmed the "Asseylum" in view is a fake, and through coincidence meeting with Eddelrituo, he managed to pass on the pendent to her. She will certainly want to seek him now to get the full details on how he got it. Together, they can work out their next set of actions. One thing I fear is that he's meeting with Mazuurek, and if he messes up by saying something he shouldn't, he will have his knighthood removed.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2015-03-01 at 14:15.
Old 2015-02-28, 15:55   Link #71
Wandering Soul

I really do have to commend Marzurek for the way he found the truth and skillfully poked holes on the story he was being told. Lemeria and the maid really should have collaborated on the story. But to be fair they probably didn't expect to be questioned about earth.
Old 2015-02-28, 16:02   Link #72
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
the princess was thinking of inaho instead of him, end of the mistery
Thinking of Inaoh through the medallion that Slaine gives to Asseylum before she left for earth: Babality!
Old 2015-02-28, 16:09   Link #73
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Bizon 2.0?
Called it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Taking part in a war that is intended to exterminate millions of people is genocide, but we had this debate a couple of episodes ago...

Maybe he will get to the Supervillain level of Bizon from Buddy Complex...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
The god of butthurt?
I would love to see that .
Old 2015-02-28, 16:15   Link #74
DMurphy

Wow, Count Orga's Kataphrakt might be one of the most overpowered we've seen so far, although I suspect it'll have the critical weakness of 'destroy the one that Orga's in and the rest vanish'.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
Old 2015-02-28, 16:21   Link #75
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
Wow, Count Orga's Kataphrakt might be one of the most overpowered we've seen so far, although I suspect it'll have the critical weakness of 'destroy the one that Orga's in and the rest vanish'.
I did think his was awesome, though it amazes me that Aldnoah can even go against the law of conservation of mass and make full clones out of nothing.

Spotting the real one would be probably the key to taking him out, since I don't think he clones himself into any of those. However, it's much harder when you also have Mr. Electro-Tank and Ms. Invisible Archer coming after you too.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-28, 16:26   Link #76
Kurohane

It's a bit of plot convenience how easily Lemrina was able to get into Asseylum's chamber without obstruction. With no visitors allowed, you'd expect they would have the door locked at least.
Old 2015-02-28, 16:37   Link #77
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
It's a bit of plot convenience how easily Lemrina was able to get into Asseylum's chamber without obstruction. With no visitors allowed, you'd expect they would have the door locked at least.
harklight let lemrina go to that room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Yeah, I also liked how Mazurek handled himself in this situation. He confirmed the "Asseylum" in view is a fake, and through coincidence meeting with Eddelrituo, he managed to pass on the pendent to her.
Not really a coincidence Mazuurek fake a ship break down to go to the place where Slaine travel "more than the necessary, menaning that the real princess must be in that place", and do it while he knows that slaine wasn't there but at the moonbase.

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-02-28 at 16:50.
Old 2015-02-28, 16:44   Link #78
lubczyk

Garbage episode. No one on the Earth cast suffers nary a scratch. Systems fail on the Deculion and who comes to the rescue...our resident Marty Stu whose ass the whole cast kisses. Shouldn't they have goggles for the crew members to use that have the capabilities of Inaho's eye, or does that just make too much sense?

I also love that Mazuurek is being made out to be some noble double agent whom invaded Earth even before Slaine did, but Slaine is the bad guy here and not Mazuurek?
Old 2015-02-28, 16:48   Link #79
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oboro View Post
But he wasn't even there. A few scenes before, Eddelrittuo said that he was on his way to the castle.

I just think that because of everything that's going on and Slaine has a lot on his mind and plate right now, and Harklight's also double busy, nobody is going to guard a room with nobody in it. Also, not many people knew that Asseylum was even in there, so they probably didn't even think about it.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-28, 16:55   Link #80
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oboro View Post

Not really a coincidence Mazuurek fake a ship break down to go to the place where Slaine travel "more than the necessary, menaning that the real princess must be in that place", and do it while he knows that slaine wasn't there but at the moonbase.
Harklight, has many occupations, he is doing the tactics, planning and battle strategies, in addition to the troops. All this is war, battlefield, strategies, calculations, planning and tactics, the military is part of it all, he does not have much time to watch the pink-haired princess
Closed Thread