AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-03-22, 20:15   Link #61
Windsgrace

That is the thing though. Its a paradox. If this girl meets him then her relationship is bad or turns bad as she loses all her luck. If she doesn't then her relationship could stay and have a good ending. (happy marriage or w/e) However if meets the mc then she is/has to be miserable. Schrodinger cat kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Given the setup of this series, if one of Rentarou's soulmates already has a boyfriend the only options are either she breaks up with him or she keeps both. Given this is a Japanese series, I don't think author will go for the latter. Personally I'd prefer if such a scenario is avoided altogether and the manga keeps focusing on comedy rather than drama.
As you said it would be best to avoid the scenario altogether as its too much drama, complexity etc. (1 girl, 1-2 issues, solved in 1 chapter) Then a service chapter somewhere. Anyways~ Just my thoughts

Last edited by Windsgrace; 2020-03-23 at 12:56.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 21:30   Link #62
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yup, the moment they meet, the girl definitely miserable even Rentarou didn't do anything to her relationship. (Be it good or bad)

Keeping both?
Nah.
Old 2020-03-23, 01:47   Link #63
Lex79

I'm under the impression that soulmates are bound by fate to meet so there isn't a scenario where one can happily be in a relationship with another person.

Last edited by Lex79; 2020-03-23 at 02:03.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-23, 03:00   Link #64
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Like Windgrace said, it's very rare for people meet their soulmates. Hell, most people didn't meet and fall in love with their soul mates but still lucky enough to get happy with their spouses/partners.
Old 2020-03-23, 03:39   Link #65
Lex79

Uhm in the translation I read the shrine god said in chapter 1 that each couple of soulmates is destined to meet and forever alone people are the ones who don't have a soulmate. Does anyone know how it was in the raws?
Old 2020-03-23, 03:58   Link #66
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Were we talking about real life or this series?
Old 2020-03-23, 07:03   Link #67
Lex79

Ahahahahah, I have always been talking about the manga and was assuming everyone did the same.
Old 2020-03-23, 07:32   Link #68
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I thought we talking about how soulmates of this manga work reflecting on real life:heh
Old 2020-03-23, 12:43   Link #69
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We were talking about just the manga of course.

I'd rather avoid the situation altogether. But most likely all of his soul mates don't have anyone they're already seeing before they meet him, given the setup of the series.
Old 2020-03-26, 22:32   Link #70
Hakai

New chapter is out.

Kusuri is a great addition to the cast. Bringing more whackiness to the manga with her crazy drugs. Just what it needs
Old 2020-03-27, 00:31   Link #71
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Resident evil of Kissing...
Let's forget about Clones.
Rentarou should ask her to make immense stamina drug~
Old 2020-03-27, 03:39   Link #72
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kusuri is being too much with the kissing drug. Even the side effects are over-the-top, especially for girls. I just hope the neutralization drug doesn't have adverse side effects or anything.

But yeah, the "Resident Evil of Kissing" thing sounds funny but kind of dreadful at the same time. Weird feeling.
Old 2020-03-27, 08:09   Link #73
Windsgrace

I loved the comment when he was introducing her. "No need to worry. She hasn't done Meth yet." "She only looks this way because a drug she took."
There are so many good lines in this chapter. :3
Old 2020-03-27, 14:15   Link #74
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. And all of the lines he used to introduce her will obviously make anyone who hears them worry, yet he says, "Not to worry"!
Old 2020-03-27, 15:58   Link #75
Johnny Dy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
I'm under the impression that soulmates are bound by fate to meet so there isn't a scenario where one can happily be in a relationship with another person.
Well then, let's hope COVID19 doesn't postpone some of them soul meetings to future reincarnations. Like the Hiroshima/Nagasaki nuke did, I am sure children who didn't get to meet anyone were there too.

PS: I'm not even sure souls exist at all, let alone any special connection just between pairs of them. Obviously I'm talking about real life, not anime/manga. Sorry if it's off topic.

Edit: LOL, I'm just noticing I'm on the manga section! I never could have thought this is the name of a manga, more like a chit-chat thread.

But since we're (I'm) on this soul mate discussion, God or whoever always makes sure the 2 soul mates always get reborn in opposite sexes? Or they have to be gay if by mistake they get into bodies of the same sex? This just shows how ridiculous this soul mate discussion really is. There's no such thing. I didn't give up hope that souls exist though. There's no logical proof against it yet, like there's a lot against soul mates, and very little for it. There could be just some soul mates, like less than 1% of all people, just like less than 1% have some divine intervention/providence. I can't say that doesn't exist, but only as an exception, it does not for the vast majority. Fair? What's fair about this world? I am surprised we still have the conception of fairness, as humanity prescribes exactly the type of behavior that isn't. Keep the economical borders as separate as possible, so we won't mingle with the poor, to be forced to take care of them. That's basically our 21th century global behavior. Luckily freedom of information binds us, poor and rich together, making us indistinguishable in social class (inside the net), as we should be.

Last edited by Johnny Dy; 2020-03-27 at 16:18.
Johnny Dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 01:27   Link #76
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

No
heroines
left
behind!
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-03, 11:55   Link #77
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Chapter 12 out...
That's really great chapter~~
Feels so short maybe Author must be playing RE3 remake by now
Old 2020-04-03, 17:51   Link #78
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Next chapter Kusuri and Rentarou get checkmated? Sounds bad.

The kissing in this chapter is good. Especially that yuri kissing between Hakari and Karane. But I still really hope they get them cured soon.
Old 2020-04-03, 18:08   Link #79
SirCopert

I wish the yuri kiss wasn't under the influence of drugs
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 09:52   Link #80
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. But damn that was such a hot kiss. Even putting their tongues in.

Tags
100 soulmates, harem, incest, oyakodon, true harem