AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-05-18, 15:09   Link #61
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

(Here follows an excerpt from a diary purported to belong to a user that was marooned on this thread, found several months after his disappearance)

"Dear Diary,
It's now Day 116 since I stumbled upon was shipwrecked on this thread unknown island and there is still no sign of plot information proper, edible food, only incessant and almost obsessive observations about male crossed legs miserable scraps gleaned left and right. My health keeps deteriorating, even as I try to feed on musings over crossed thighs and genderbending meager morsels I scavenged wherever I could, which unfortunately prove to be quite devoid of nutrients vital to my survival. The more I nibble on them, the greater my pain grows. My hope for immediate more in-depth summaries rescue is withering fast and---------"

(Writing ends here; all signs point to the author having died of prolonged and painful food deprivation, but the absence of human remains leave his eventual fate a complete mystery. Research for both the body and the aforementioned missing food continue to this day, although hopes are steadily waning.)

...Come on, guys, are the thighs really more talk-worthy than the story itself? Look at the tags, too...
Old 2016-05-18, 18:11   Link #62
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ From the volume and a half I read of the WN, there isn't really that much to talk about in the first place. Each arc isn't very dense in terms of content at all.
Old 2016-05-18, 18:46   Link #63
coded321
He Who Games

^so then what happened in those arcs? when you say the arcs aren't dense in content, do you mean there's not much plot progression in them? will the mc gain his memories back? every small spoiler helps
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 19:43   Link #64
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Vol 1 pretty much sums up to MC meeting the descendant of his brother (the guy that became emperor of the kingdom he saved and not blood related) and regains his memories to save her. There's next to nothing else of note in terms of pure plot.

Can't say too much about vol 2 because I didn't actually finish it due to it feeling too boring and monotonous to me.

Overall, my impression from what I read is that this novel is just bait for OP chu2 fans that's mostly character based with little in way of plot. Do take this with some salt though, because I only read a volume and a half, so things may have gotten better in later parts of it.

I personally don't really care too much for continuing reading this right now though since I don't have the money to purchase the LN, there don't seem to be any public raws for it right now that I know of, and the WN has been dead for 8 months now.
Old 2016-09-23, 11:10   Link #65
Ratedhook522

Apparently in either volume 4 or 5, the main heroine (the one with the red hair) gets captured and chained up and later to the main character's horror she's found imprisoned in some sort of ice block with spears inserted inside surrounding her as she's unconscious. If anybody has any spoilers on how the main character frees and saves her please do tell since no word on if the light novel is even getting translated.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-06, 22:58   Link #66
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

hiro is mars right??
Old 2016-11-13, 08:42   Link #67
SineMora
Wait for it...

Oh my goood It's ALLIIIIIIVE!!!

Is his awakening soon? And It's a harem right? Cause the White Haired girl in Vol.3 gives that vibe.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 16:48   Link #68
Marco
A lazy reader.

I'm liking this novel so far. Any spoilers of the most recent volumes?
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-07, 09:42   Link #69
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Yes black cape and eyepatch..

Dark flame master esque..
Old 2017-07-08, 06:50   Link #70
The One Above God
Kamijou

^He becomes more chuuni looking every chapter.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 11:23   Link #71
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Somebody started translating this LN from vol. 3 and the translator is also in need of an editor
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php/topic,3165.0.html
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 17:26   Link #72
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
^He becomes more chuuni looking every chapter.
To be fair, the cape/mantle is actually a spirit that was with him the first time he came to that world. The eye patch is because his special vision ability started going berserk and he'll have a really bad headache if he leaves his eye exposed for too long.
Old 2017-07-12, 20:03   Link #73
ValvraveTruth

You want spoiler? I will give you a short one for volume 6.
Spoiler for volume 6:
Old 2017-07-15, 18:34   Link #74
eilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
I'm liking this novel so far. Any spoilers of the most recent volumes?
I read the web novel from vol 1 to 3, it's alot of politics, war, and, more politic, invade another country. The MC is pretty bad ass, he will kill unlike many other LN.
eilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 23:48   Link #75
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
MC losted his right arm. Not think it's cool.
Old 2017-07-21, 00:33   Link #76
Ratedhook522

Wait what happened at the end of volume 6??? I just saw a illustration for volume 8 and everybody looks completely different!
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 01:34   Link #77
SineMora
Wait for it...

Time skip probably... I mean Liz is still there as well as Aura, only looking older (still small chested lol!), BTW is the white haired girl the Princess Maiden? (the oracle).
Now... I want to know what happened between 6 and 7, did he get an additional eye power? Also.... DID HE JUST BECOME THE WHITE EMPEROR?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 01:57   Link #78
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Wait what happened at the end of volume 6??? I just saw a illustration for volume 8 and everybody looks completely different!
link please?
Old 2017-07-21, 08:21   Link #79
Indalecio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Novel View Post
MC losted his right arm. Not think it's cool.
Spoiler for Really? Doesn't look that way to me:
Old 2017-07-25, 08:48   Link #80
ValvraveTruth

For those who are wondering what happen in volume 6(doesn't include 7 & 8 spoiler)
Spoiler for 6:

Last edited by ValvraveTruth; 2017-07-25 at 09:00.
ValvraveTruth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fake harem, guy with miniskirt, harem, not harem, true harem