AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-04-04, 14:57   Link #61
eLstar
(^_^)v

This episode was pretty cool, it wasn't as good as Episode 89 but it was touching and heartwarming. The best part is when Luffy just tells Chopper to shut up and join them, and immediately Chopper agrees.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-04, 15:14   Link #62
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I really like how they do crying in this show... lots of tears... very nice..... this episode was alright... I prefer the action eps over these heart-warming/wrenching ones..... but good one still...

so from you manga guys... is the next few eps gonna be amazing? like do we finally see Crocodile? I am so tempted to read the manga... but the show is so great that I don't want to spoil the stuff ahead...
Old 2004-04-04, 15:41   Link #63
Jn183

advice..don't read the manga..somewhat ruin the anime for you. So only good when u read and watch the anime is seeing it animated but you somewhat know what is going on. Same thing happen to me by reading Naruto manga. I blame it all on Vicious-san, Dranz-san, Hunter-san since they were typing all these sources from the Naruto manga. GRRRRR You won't see that evil cool villian cro but another wicked villian. He ate the Narcoleptic Fruit. What devil fruit is better than that? No one dare to even attack him when he is in that state. That's how wicked/powerful he is.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-05, 00:04   Link #64
Dual247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
advice..don't read the manga..somewhat ruin the anime for you. So only good when u read and watch the anime is seeing it animated but you somewhat know what is going on. Same thing happen to me by reading Naruto manga. I blame it all on Vicious-san, Dranz-san, Hunter-san since they were typing all these sources from the Naruto manga. GRRRRR You won't see that evil cool villian cro but another wicked villian. He ate the Narcoleptic Fruit. What devil fruit is better than that? No one dare to even attack him when he is in that state. That's how wicked/powerful he is.
i agree with that somewhat. in OP, it does ruin it a bit, but i still find myself enjoying each new episode like it was the first time i've seen that situation. its just great. but the same thing doesn't apply to naruto for me. i've read the manga, but have a lot less joy in watching it now (but i still do). maybe its cuz the manga made naruto seem so slow paced i dunno. but OP, i enjoy it quite alot despite the fact that i read what happened already. perhaps i like the little parts that are in OP among others things. problem with naruto is that there's not too mcuh to look forward to besides fights.
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 10:26   Link #65
luniz

blech i guess it's just me but i thought 90 sucked other than the sakura bloom. is all that obnoxious crying really necessary? oh well hopefully that's all over now and we can get back to kicking ass and flirting with nami.
luniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 17:52   Link #66
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Off topic but...
I just noticed that Choppers voice actor is the same person that did young Sanji. Wonder if that VA did anyone else as well.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 18:00   Link #67
filipino heat
oro??

the voice actor that does chopper and young sanji also does konohamaru from naruto and pikachu
filipino heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-06, 19:22   Link #68
Dual247

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipino heat
the voice actor that does chopper and young sanji also does konohamaru from naruto and pikachu
is that so? now that's interesting. now that you mentioned it, chopper does sound like pikachu. hard to tell cuz all the lil mouse say is "pikachu"
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 23:53   Link #69
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Episode 91 [Spoilers]

Just came out on AnimeSuki , on K-F Released it... im downloading it as we speak
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 00:04   Link #70
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Awe man! You beat me to it!! Not fair!! Sheesh. I'm just once like to get a first post announcing a new episode.

BTW. Might wanna ditch that avatar before a mod has you for lunch.
EDIT: Ok, he did.

Last edited by Lord Raiden; 2004-04-12 at 09:23.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 00:05   Link #71
eLstar
(^_^)v

Not to mention at this point and time, we're using the one Episode Discussion threads.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 00:05   Link #72
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Yep 91 is out, get it while it's hot. OMG!!!!!!! YOUR AVATAR ... ummm yeh. It's so gettin nuked.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 01:29   Link #73
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Not to mention at this point and time, we're using the one Episode Discussion threads.
And poor dranz is powerless to close this thread. Well I guess the good news is that we are slowly getting more people in this forum. Bad news is... well you know.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 01:30   Link #74
fujisawa
Reindeer King

Send a message via AIM to fujisawa
whats wrong with the avatar that he has? (i don't really understand these endless rules)I do understand that one part of the secretion used in the creaton of creatures i will explain in another post later
fujisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 02:51   Link #75
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
there was nothin wrong with Avi's avatar......you saw nothin(nipple, pubic area) so there for I see no reason he was made to remove it....but anyways

This episode was cool, we got to see more awsome Chopper scence. Also introducing alot of new characters, sorta. We got to see Ace and he was awsome, I love how he was all serious then the guy said he eat and ran and he got all goofy runnin away....I can tell im gonna like him.
An then there was Mr. 2 who we finnally got a better look at and all I can says is.....WTF, he is just not pleasent to look at, can't wait to see what his Devil Fruit power is, hopefully its real stupid(to match his character). and we got glimpse of the other Agents that haven't bin introduce and a kinda long/boring explantion of how the baraque(sp?) works......works(lol).

anyways I thought it was a great end to the last arc and a even greater lead into the next one....I think the next one is gonna be my favorite.
Lunchboxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 09:58   Link #76
wnkryo
HainShodan

This thread will be closed. There is an episode discussion thread stickied on the top where all the episodes are discussed. I'm sure you must of missed it...
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 12:32   Link #77
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Do you mean the episode 90 thread.......cuz untill that name is changed.....its still only episode 90 disscusion, I could post there but who would read it, or I could post my ep. 91 comments in a thread thats actually called ep. 91 disscusion.
Lunchboxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 15:11   Link #78
A Lamer
あほぉ&

For those of you who dont depend entirely on Animesuki, KF has also released a very limited time only easter egg scene, available from their irc channel (see news rants for ctcp trigger)

All I can say about the episode and easter egg is, "WOO!"
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 15:15   Link #79
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
About the 1 episode thread, i rly think its not needed... Multiple threads are, for newcomers and more.. the 1thread is bs IMO , i dont like it, for the other peoples sake's that is
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 17:32   Link #80
ShikaShika
無罪

Nothing much happened but it was nice to get some background. I especially liked the flashback scene with Vivi even though Wapol must be the most irritating villain ever. Except maybe for that gay guy in the filler arc...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote