AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-01-23, 02:58   Link #61
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
got full size of it?
SnakeLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 06:27   Link #62
Wrath88
Kissing...

Sadly, no. But I am planning to get it soon. Maybe Vexx could take pictures of his set and post it on the forum?

Vexx, which version of Nerine do you prefer? Blue or white swimsuit?
Old 2006-01-23, 15:46   Link #63
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

As soon as I can get them together (some assembly required) -- been working 12+ hrs a day so my playtime has been nil lately. I'll try late tonight if I don't go face down again. (they're both interesting, but I suppose the blue is more canon)

edit: I haven't forgotten to do this .... just been buried by work...

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-01-28 at 21:07.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 20:52   Link #64
sorvani

has anyone seen a site selling phone charms/straps from Shuffle?

i bought a Nerine /sigh at speaking the name............ err uhh, where was i....oh yeah... phone charm back in september when i was there on vacation. unfortunately sometime last week, she disappeared. one day she was there happily clinking away with my every step, and the next she was gone.

i blame everything on mickey mouse, because i was at disney world when she went missing.

anyway, if anyone knows where i can find order a replacement i would MUCH appreciate it.
sorvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 16:44   Link #65
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

in the "sucks to be me" department, my vendor has placed the Kaede figure from Atelier Sai on the "restock in Feb" list which means I wasn't high enough in the queue to get the first shipment in January...... argh....

I hope the same isn't true of the Nerine figure or I'll be a sad puppy.

Here's the "days after I promised it" set of snapshots of the little 4x2 trading figure pack I got ... I'll say I'd rather have had 8 different figs (Mayumi, Kareha, Asa??) but I guess these are "4 to keep, 4 to share" type critters. Spoilered to save page space ---
Spoiler:

Reasonably good likenessness (except for the odd paintjob on Kaede's eyes ... only disappointment is that I now know what "trading figures" usually means --- partial figurines.

Wrath88: I think I've decided the white swimsuit looks prettier .... though she has that pale skin so the dark swimsuit provides more contrast.

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-02-01 at 17:14.
Old 2006-02-08, 02:46   Link #66
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Blergh... am I the only one left on this forum?

Ah well, my Kaede figure arrived today .... I'll take a pic and post her in the morning. She goes with a school hat or a bow and a hairpiece modifier for each.
The paintjob on her hose and uniform is actually quite nice.
Nerine is next on the incoming figure list (end of February). They haven't offered pre-orders on anything else yet but since they're selling out in the pre-order stage, we can hope for Primula, Kareha or even Mayumi down the road.
Old 2006-02-08, 08:37   Link #67
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I do like the model set you shown up there.. and the fact that they've no legs bother's me! ;_;

& which Kaede figure was it that arrived for you.. oh well, i'm sure we're gonna find out soon enough. ^^

Sorry i would have posted sooner.. was seelping. ^^;;
Old 2006-02-08, 16:10   Link #68
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Okay.. here's the Kaede pics and a couple of Sia pics of the figures from Atelier Sai:

spoilered to keep from demolishing the page ....
Spoiler:

(fixed.... forgot about limitations on html in forum)

I'm reasonably happy with them .... I still wish the upcoming Nerine was in a different outfit but ah well....

Now to establish a shelf for them....

@Angelsama .. yeah the trading figures are kind of wierd... I probably won't repeat that buying experience again. I don't feel cheated for the price but its just not what I prefer.

One of the things I particularly like about these girls is they're not deformed... they have fairly normal attributes. Even Nerine (who got handed more than her share for her small frame) is within real life experience ... though that outfit they've put her in cinches her up and does a lift on her (another reason I'm not fond of it).

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-02-08 at 16:21.
Old 2006-02-09, 07:13   Link #69
evil-samurai

Nice figures Vexx ^^ and about Nerine's swimsuit, white looks alot! better in my eyes too ^^ and the Primula figure is fairly well done I wouldn't mind getting it but to tell the true, I mostly likey will never get it ( I dont really collect figures or much other Merchandise ^^;; )
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 08:36   Link #70
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Aah, so it was that Kaede.. and for some reason when i was looking at the first image i thought she was holding a machine gun.. ;_;
Old 2006-02-09, 12:34   Link #71
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Prior to this series, the only thing I'd ever collected was a couple of Motoko figurines (from Love Hina) and a Hazuki figurine (from Tsukuyomi Moon Phase). I won't say "never" but its unlikely I'll try for another complete set of any series.

The set of PaniPoniDash figures would be nice (only Becky out so far) but I missed the Azumanga series (I've only found pictures) and I haven't seen squat on any Mahoraba figures.

@angelsama .... yeah they probably should have provided a boxcutter alternative as an option to the school bag
Old 2006-02-09, 12:41   Link #72
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Do you mean the Becky in the Swimsuit, thats one figure i have to order~

Back on topic, before i order any Shuffle Figures, i'm just gonna wait for a very cute Primula one of her wearing Rin's shirt. ^^
Old 2006-02-09, 13:13   Link #73
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

@Angelsama: yes, I do believe that Primula in Rin's shirt would sell like hotcakes.... might be a fair chance since they did put Nerine in that silly waitress outfit that she actually wore in the anime that I can recall.

OT: yeah, the one with Becky in swimsuit and a rabbit ... I'd have preferred one of her gothy, rocker, or cowboy outfits actually... or even neko mimi mode for the humor value (since her VA also played Hazuki the vampire girl).
Old 2006-02-09, 13:27   Link #74
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm sure there shall be plenty of Becky figures come soon in those costumes.. but really i just want one of Behomi. <3

Any Primula would do be fine, but i have my heart set on the Rin t-shirt one. ^^
Old 2006-02-09, 16:07   Link #75
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

Send a message via AIM to Rin-Kun Send a message via MSN to Rin-Kun Send a message via Yahoo to Rin-Kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88
Uh oh... that position looks very..... *ahem*. I expect KiNa will say something about it. Or if not him, it's the disciple, npal.
HUH??? i don't get wut u said.....
Rin-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 16:45   Link #76
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88
Uh oh... that position looks very..... *ahem*. I expect KiNa will say something about it. Or if not him, it's the disciple, npal.
Problem is I'm not subscripted to this thread But now that I look at it, it reminds me of Ichigo-Ishida-Chad combo in the first filler arc episode Japanese must be really deprived
Old 2006-02-09, 19:12   Link #77
sorvani

man no one but figurine collectors left in this thread i guess.

i posted a couple weeks ago asking if anyone had seen any sites selling nerine (or any other shuffle!) phone charms/straps.

there is a picture over in this thread
Old 2006-02-09, 19:29   Link #78
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Sorry, Sorvani ... I've not seen the items you're referring to in months. I'm also still looking for those alarm clocks that wake you up with a character's voice.... the Nerine one to be specific. Though I suppose it would be easy enough to snag the proper dialog off the series and schedule it on my computer....
All I can suggest is hitting Ebay and see what pops up. The smaller stuff is amazingly difficult to find.
Old 2006-02-09, 23:11   Link #79
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@ Sorvani

Have you tried trawling through yahoo.jp auctions? If not - clicky, clicky, clicky & clicky.

Shuffle! on yahoo.jp.

Of course, if you're actually going to be buying things, you'll either need to be in Japan or have an agent/friend who can get stuff for you. If that's the case, have a look at Rinkya or ShoppingMallJapan.

-Andiyar
Old 2006-02-10, 19:11   Link #80
sorvani

i never thought about yahoo auctions.. thanks for the links. i've only hit retail sites. like the main yahoo.jp site, etc... there is still a lot of merch for sale at retail sites. jsut not the one i want.. i coming to the conclusion i'll never find a replacement.