AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-18, 18:12   Link #61
joako210293
goomoonryong666

anyone know who is the medusa? is she an enemy? the woman who saved him in the floor of the cockroaches?
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-19, 06:57   Link #62
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
anyone know who is the medusa? is she an enemy? the woman who saved him in the floor of the cockroaches?
From my impression there are only three types of people in the story.

1) The MC
2) Enemies
3) Enemies pretending to be nice
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-20, 01:19   Link #63
VooXoo

I find incredible how the MC still get close to people after all that happened, everyone he met betrayed or wanted to betray him.
This author copyed other stories but decided to not give thes MC the perfect girl after a few chapters, I wonder who will fill that spot.
The traitorus bitch getting that kind of fate made me want to forgive her, her bad karma should be balanced after all the shit she gone through, maybe even the MC could holf off killing her, seeing how he he isn't massacrating everything in the dungeon.
I really want the MC to find the bully alive and well, he deserve the best revenge avaiable...maybe him and bitch could take turns...
There is a logic in the bully actions though, he hated the MC and wanted the bitch, so he pushed him in the dungeon, the bitch betrayed the person closest to him, she could do it again easily with someone she hated, he squeezed everything out of her for not having regrets and sold her before finding poison in his food.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-21, 23:44   Link #64
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I'll be honest, this series is bad.

But it's the kind of so bad it's good.

So I keep being entertained.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 09:44   Link #65
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
There is a logic in the bully actions though, he hated the MC and wanted the bitch, so he pushed him in the dungeon, the bitch betrayed the person closest to him, she could do it again easily with someone she hated, he squeezed everything out of her for not having regrets and sold her before finding poison in his food.
huh? now why would the bully hate the MC? in what way the MC did something that the bully would hate him? .. a bully is a bully because said bully found a very interesting outlet for bullying . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 23:58   Link #66
SILENTANIMELOVER

Some bullies don't need a reason to do what they do. They just get their rocks off tormenting weak people. Basically, it's the whole "The strong live to use the weak" thing (or something like that). This credo had been used in anime and manga for years.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-25, 17:30   Link #67
VooXoo

The bully hate the MC, the reason could be because the MC was close to the girl he was interested in or because as a template bully he go for the weakest patethic excuse of a man around, and MC was that before the dungeon.
Old 2016-11-27, 15:51   Link #68
WyrdMonger

There are fates worse then death. Such as being made immortal and then shot into the void between galaxies.
WyrdMonger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 18:11   Link #69
Hokoga

Or being made immortal, then shot into the void between galaxies where you'll be forced to listen to the Little Einsteins - Rocket Ship theme song continuously replay itself for all eternity.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-29, 07:47   Link #70
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Just read noriko story? Really? She regret it? That's not change anything... she was bound to be killed by our mc.... and that bully? Well, he will get his due....
Old 2016-12-03, 17:13   Link #71
VooXoo

bully will certainly get the worse punishment this author can think of and we all seen how sick he is.
The girl is on the border, she have a 50/50 chance to die or make the MC feel sorry for her and reawaken the affection he once had after seeing what she gone through, if he kills her I think it will be fast, almost mecryfull, he would just want to satisfy the desire who made he live through hell.
MC could throw bully in the 90 million years room and place a ton of items to suicide out of the room.
Question, is possible to backtrack in the dungeon? We know is not possible to exit unless is beat and no one was able to do that, but magician someway contacted people on other floors, repurposed one in a battle homunculus factory and seems like he can contact people outside in their dreams.
I thought of it because is absurd no one never beat it, the last floors can't be so hard someone with immense power and knowledge can't pass, there it must to be another reason, maybe one have to kill at least one being on every floor? MC did exactly that, he always killed something, aside the time God switched one floor for talking to him.
I can only think there is a hidden objective for beating the dungeon, if someone skips it he is out no matter what.
I need spoilers, at least for what is going the mC to do in the 6 monhts he get.
Oh, another question, once he get a job, will he get the skills points too? Like it should be twice or thrice what he actually have right? Or the system auto multiplies his stats? Or he gets nothing aside the class and the skills that come with it?
Old 2016-12-04, 00:07   Link #72
dark44

i dont think the bully need horrible punishment but the girl is cause what hurt him the most not the bully but she
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-04, 10:23   Link #73
VooXoo

The betrayal crushed him but she would never have betrayed him if the bully wasn't there in the first place, she herself was sad for it, I'm not trying to protect the bitch, just thinking of what could happen, is even possible she is able to avoid him with clarovoyance, or he finds her and get close using mimicry and decide what to after getting to know the whole truth.

Anyway backtracking the labyrinth is probably possible, if not how could the magician do all that stuff around it? He made facilities and portals how he descended it? Is even possible he himself is the last boss and decided to make the dungeon really impossible so the God would never see it completed it.
Old 2016-12-04, 10:27   Link #74
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

What? She clearly betray him by her own wills... maybe if that dipshit wasn't there, she might stay with MC...
Old 2016-12-04, 10:37   Link #75
VooXoo

Have you read the chapter from her viewpoint? The author made so we could see the event from her eyes, she couldn't think of anything else to save her own life, she wanted to give poison to MC for making his sufference short but couldn't find the right moment or was unable to. What she have done is terrible but is possible to forgive her, even more becuase karma hit back shortly after, the bully can't be forgiven, even if he turns in a saint and saved a country or something, and in that world people don't deserve saving.
Old 2016-12-04, 10:50   Link #76
Hokoga

Forgive her my a**, karma may have hit back at her but the MC hasn't.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-04, 11:11   Link #77
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, damn right!! Even I've read her chapter.... but the only thing I can say is... she deserves more suffering... she regret it? Meh, everyone in real life and fiction also have regret...
Old 2016-12-04, 11:32   Link #78
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Forgive her my a**, karma may have hit back at her but the MC hasn't.
Agreed. Karma is a bitch but it's always sweet to take your own revenge tbh. Also I highly doubt that I can forgive any person, willingly or not, put my life into misery or try to end it.
Old 2016-12-06, 16:41   Link #79
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Also, yeah, fuck that bitch.

What the bully did was but mere physical abuse MC could endure and that stopped when he got himself busy with jobs.

On the other hand the childhood friend machinated a plan that involved manipulation of MC's feelings to use him as sacrifice to scapegoat herself.
And she didn't show not even the smallest shred of regret which is why even the bully dumped her later, because he was ware she would do the same to him and damn right he was as she killed with poison one of his former lackeys as soon as she got the chance.

She broke MC's heart and mind, she can regret her decisions now that things didn't go her way but don't expect nor demand for forgiveness from MC.

Forgiveness is earned not given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Or being made immortal, then shot into the void between galaxies where you'll be forced to listen to the Little Einsteins - Rocket Ship theme song continuously replay itself for all eternity.
Or Friday by Rebecca Black while not knowing when is Friday because you're in the void.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2016-12-06 at 19:44.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-07, 00:20   Link #80
lehur
ぼく愛エリス

Send a message via ICQ to lehur Send a message via AIM to lehur Send a message via MSN to lehur Send a message via Yahoo to lehur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
Agreed. Karma is a bitch but it's always sweet to take your own revenge tbh. Also I highly doubt that I can forgive any person, willingly or not, put my life into misery or try to end it.
Karma system, in which some chara should get what he/she deserved sometime in the end of story with forgiveness, it's always done.

Tags
fantasy, tragedy