AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-01-01, 10:09   Link #61
LKK

Funimation has the streaming license under the name World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman. Streaming starts Jan 18. [Source]

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2015-01-01, 10:52   Link #62
RDNexus

Do you know where can I see the streaming time of each series?
This time, I'm having a tough time finding it...
Old 2015-01-01, 13:00   Link #63
LKK

I went looking, but I couldn't find any time listings. I don't think Funi has announced the actual time yet. They don't usually announce times until closer to the start date.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2015-01-01, 13:01   Link #64
RDNexus

Thanks for looking.
Old 2015-01-01, 18:18   Link #65
bastek66

A WEEK latecast? Thanks for nothing funi!
Old 2015-01-01, 19:30   Link #66
RDNexus

Uh... I didn't quite get it now... It's gonna be streamed a week later from regular airing?
Old 2015-01-01, 19:48   Link #67
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

The animation is....plain and boring, i was going to see this, but if it keeps like in the pv, im gonna drop it halfway, im sure about that
Sometimes is troubling to be fixated too much in the animation and the style when trying to look an anime
Old 2015-01-03, 04:45   Link #68
clarkken228

So does this anime have incest? I'll drop it immediately if it does cuz incest is too despicable and pitiable.
Girlfriend FTW and incest can go f@k up
Old 2015-01-03, 05:13   Link #69
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
So does this anime have incest? I'll drop it immediately if it does cuz incest is too despicable and pitiable.
Girlfriend FTW and incest can go f@k up
*Mutters about stupid google chrome tab system*
Old 2015-01-03, 05:17   Link #70
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
*Rolls eyes*

No, at least technically. The two girls are his "step-sisters" except not really even that. It's basically an excuse for one of them to call him Onii-Chan during certain...scenes.
I think it's "sister in a past life" or something like that, from what I could see from the manga. I don't think it's a spoiler if it's shown in the first 10 pages of the 1st manga adaption chapter.
Old 2015-01-03, 06:29   Link #71
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
*Rolls eyes*

No, at least technically. The two girls are his "step-sisters" except not really even that. It's basically an excuse for one of them to call him Onii-Chan during certain...scenes.
I thought I mistake it as The Testament of Sister New Devil when I read this post.
Totally not expecting it since I thought Satsuki would be Moroha's childhood friend who sees her as a sister figure rather than step-sister.

Thanks for ruining the day, though.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2015-01-03, 07:44   Link #72
clarkken228

Quote:
*Rolls eyes*

The BB girl is his sister too? I thought only the flat is his sister in the past and the other is his gf
Old 2015-01-03, 08:06   Link #73
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
The BB girl is his sister too? I thought only the flat is his sister in the past and the other is his gf
The other one is his "past-wife"
Old 2015-01-03, 08:10   Link #74
RDNexus

Seriously... Can't japanese start to slow down with all those harem-style stories?
Old 2015-01-03, 08:44   Link #75
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Seriously... Can't japanese start to slow down with all those harem-style stories?
I like fantasy-themed harem stories, but such trend really keeps growing and not in a good way. Even the anime industry can make some Sengoku-themed stories from time to time instead of always showing up every season (still wishing Sengoku Collection would get another season as Keiji Gotoh has said once).
MyAnimeList
Old 2015-01-03, 09:42   Link #76
RDNexus

What they could do (and not only Sengoku-themed stories) is have those harem stories without the harem element!
Is it asking too much for a story with a good plot without needing such things? Oh, wait... I think it is... Unfortunately...

It's just that there have been a good amount of stories adapted to Anime which (to me) ended up ruined because of their abuse of the Love-Comedy and Harem elements... And it's quite sad to see it happen...
Old 2015-01-03, 10:01   Link #77
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
What they could do (and not only Sengoku-themed stories) is have those harem stories without the harem element!
I'm confused on what you said about the Sengoku-themed stories. I liked them a lot of works frankly, but compared to harem stuff, you can make a lot more possibilities with it than many other story thematics, be it anything with gender-bended girls (with Sengoku Collection being the one I mentionned above, one of my favorites), time travel plot in said period or a straight-up Sengoku adventure story with magic.
MyAnimeList
Old 2015-01-03, 10:09   Link #78
clarkken228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
The other one is his "past-wife"
Wife? Then it's cool right? I'm having expectation here. Do they always lovey-dovey?
Old 2015-01-03, 10:13   Link #79
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I'm confused on what you said about the Sengoku-themed stories. I liked them a lot of works frankly, but compared to harem stuff, you can make a lot more possibilities with it than many other story thematics, be it anything with gender-bended girls (with Sengoku Collection being the one I mentionned above, one of my favorites), time travel plot in said period or a straight-up Sengoku adventure story with magic.
Ah... Now I've come to understand what you were meaning in your previous post... Sorry...
I thought you were saying they could make more Sengoku-themed stories instead of Harem-themed...
Old 2015-01-03, 13:24   Link #80
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I thought I mistake it as The Testament of Sister New Devil when I read this post.
Totally not expecting it since I thought Satsuki would be Moroha's childhood friend who sees her as a sister figure rather than step-sister.

Thanks for ruining the day, though.
Quote:
*Rolls eyes*

Yeah, so did I. In fact, I'm certain I did because I was in that thread when I wrote that comment. Did this get transferred? WTF?

It is the "Sister in a different life" for one of them in this one, not entirely sure how this got here. Sorry for the false alarm.

Tags
harem