AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-10-06, 21:07   Link #61
Alchemist007
*Author

My dudes, you know you can edit quotes to not have the whole page taken up with the same two videos right?
Old 2023-10-08, 15:21   Link #62
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

That entrance at the end though looks like they've kinda found what viewers actually like about this series
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-11, 12:57   Link #63
Frontier

White Devil really thought he was hot stuff until he faced off against beings far more powerful than him and realized how in over his head he was...and then he thought he stood a chance against Shadow. Who is still spouting the same line like it's all he can say .

Yukime getting pretty chummy with Shadow, huh ?

Beta is researching the connection between vampires and Aurora, which means she doesn't have time to deal with Claire and Mary's antics, but she also can't kill Claire because she's Shadow's sister...not that Claire knows this. Though Rose...or 666, still remembers Cid Kageno and can't help but react to the possibility that he's in danger. Not that Beta is happy about that reaction .

Claire and Mary make an effective vampire hunting duo! At least until they run into Juggernaut who is making short work of some high-ranking vampires, but even getting punched into the floor isn't enough to keep Claire down for the count...though good thing her little brother showed up just in time to save her (not that he was really all that aware at the moment). And of course he uses the same line to the girl who said to him in the first place and she doesn't even realize it .

I figured Mary was really a vampire (so is she basically Blade as a waifu?) but I didn't expect the bloodsucking kiss with Claire. Surprise Yuri ship ?

So back in the day vampire decadence lead to vampire genocide until Elisabeth, the Blood Queen, tried to stop the bloodsucking and let vampires live among humans. Which was successful aside from herself as she still craved blood. And then Crimson came in and with the red moon gave her some of his blood and made her go feral, until she sealed herself up so she couldn't hurt anyone again. Did I mention she's voiced by Saori Hayami and rampaged while buck-naked ?

Mary was also her maid, and despite losing her head, could not give up on her mistress. It's really rather sad .

Skel is straight up a zombie. Is he really any different now ?

Cid is always after the loot like a proper RPG protagonist. And he's padding his coffers like Epsilon pads her chest .

Cid didn't want to be late to the party for once but I think he maybe went a little overboard...ruined Crimson's monologue and completely resolved the plot in seemingly one blow .

Lambda ED! Which includes her basically flashing everybody when her dress flies up !
Old 2023-10-11, 13:23   Link #64
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Shadow do Shadow things. Goes to the gold vault and killing the top vampire(presumbly) was pretty funny, yet textbook for Cid's character.

Yeah, glad Claire is getting a bit of the spotlight. She shares it with Mary, but still, she's a pretty cool character outside her brocon tendencies. And even those can be depicted pretty well, since they range from obsessiveness to fearful, and even sadness when she gets neglected by him for too long, though sadly I don't think they'll show the latter emotion from her in this series, just the game. They are welcome to surprise me though.

Juggernaut wants to fight a strong opponent, but completely bypasses Shadow? I thought that was weird, but after getting kicked by him, he should want to fight him now that he's embarrassed him.

The Blood Queen's 'heart' looked alot like the Eye of Avarice from Sherry's arc in S1. I wonder if that means that the "Eye" is actually the heart of a progenitor vampire made use by whomever(e.g. the Cult) as an artifact that gave great power to one who wielded it. Or does it have something to do with ancient, but advanced technology, and that's what Beta was trying to learn from the Tower library.

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-11, 15:26   Link #65
Shadow5YA

He's still repeating the same lines
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-11, 15:38   Link #66
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
He's still repeating the same lines
Even to literally the same person who said it to him the first time. And she didn't even react .
Old 2023-10-11, 16:39   Link #67
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Cid didn't want to be late to the party for once but I think he maybe went a little overboard...ruined Crimson's monologue and completely resolved the plot in seemingly one blow .
There should be enough content left for this arc to have 1 to 1.5ish episodes before it wraps up.

Honestly his death was even funnier in the manga where he actually sees Cid and tries his speech... only for Cid to attack him so fast during the speech that he overcomes Crimson’s regeneration and causes the vampire to beg for mercy before Cid kills him.

But his death in the anime is IMO just as fitting with how absolutely abrupt it is
Old 2023-10-11, 17:12   Link #68
grecefar

not enough shadow in this chapter

but that ending was hilarious.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-11, 19:13   Link #69
patnam

Crimson (Gintoki) and White demon (Kazuma) only have screen times in two episodes, and that’s that… LOL
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-11, 22:03   Link #70
Decel

Watching the girls lounge around in the library, I finally get how they grow in rank.

The job perks are amazing!
Old 2023-10-11, 23:27   Link #71
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Crimson (Gintoki) and White demon (Kazuma) only have screen times in two episodes, and that’s that… LOL
That was Jun Fukushima? Been a while since I've heard him play someone so unhinged .

Also Sugita and Hayamin being in a show together back-to-back...though this time he was a bad influence on her .
Old 2023-10-12, 00:04   Link #72
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

I was under the impression that this would be as long as that of the tournament arc but it's finished before the 3rd episode has ended
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-12, 00:07   Link #73
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
That was Jun Fukushima? Been a while since I've heard him play someone so unhinged .

Also Sugita and Hayamin being in a show together back-to-back...though this time he was a bad influence on her .
let's see if next arc whether John Smith will be in different VA, like previous Mundane Mann's VA...
Old 2023-10-12, 20:06   Link #74
Wandering Soul

Don't know which joke I liked best: Shadow constantly repeated the same line over and over including to the same person that originally said it, the way the music stopped after Claire rejected Mary's offer, or the ending.
Old 2023-10-13, 03:39   Link #75
patnam

Ep3 Previews:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube
Old 2023-10-13, 04:05   Link #76
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Shadow constantly repeated the same line over and over including to the same person that originally said it
Truly ultimate braindead. He's so hung up by it that he didn't even notice his sis smh
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-13, 06:38   Link #77
LG-MAX 2.o

Sexy Vampire Queen vs Super Edgy Lordo before pro-batman.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-13, 08:13   Link #78
patnam

seems like Claire’s demonic possession has returned, only to be held by Aurora/Diabolos…
Old 2023-10-13, 15:51   Link #79
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Ep3 Previews:

YouTube

YouTube
Elisabeth unleashed! Shadow Garden on the move! Aurora returns! And Shadow acts !
Old 2023-10-17, 20:07   Link #80
patnam

can't wait for the great battle between Shadow & Elizabeth in ep3 tonight...