AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-04-10, 21:56   Link #61
Darkwolf907

^looking so good. Is there any info for blonde girl in the cover ?
Darkwolf907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 22:55   Link #62
coded321
He Who Games

does the mc get badass, or at least smarter later on? sorry, because of how its depicted in the manga, i really hope the mc gets a lot of training and development later on
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-11, 19:53   Link #63
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
does the mc get badass, or at least smarter later on? sorry, because of how its depicted in the manga, i really hope the mc gets a lot of training and development later on
The novel is not even translated past a couple chapters of volume 1, but from what I've heard, he gets better. I still think that even at the beginning he is a pretty decent MC for series of this type, he does learn from his mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf907 View Post
^looking so good. Is there any info for blonde girl in the cover ?
No, only that her name is Mel and she seems to be some sort of dragon loli.

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2019-04-11 at 23:41.
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-12, 16:32   Link #64
rladls2121

I listened to the Drama CD.
Hellshaft, I don't know what else to say, his situation is grave.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-13, 13:58   Link #65
Fufufu
Doffy

So who's doing the manga right now? Did they announce any replacement?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-13, 17:39   Link #66
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^I haven't heard anything about it. Afaik, no replacement has been made yet.

On the topic of potential artist replacements: If I were to voice one simple request/wish of mine, I hope they choose an artist with a more realistic art style or an artist with an art style that's similar to the LN illustrator's.

The manga's good, but I've always felt that the art was somewhat inappropriate for the story that's being told. Granted, the artist's other manga also focused on mature themes, but his art style betrayed what that manga was about too imo. (Not exactly what I'm trying to say, but that's the best I can phrase it atm. I'm having trouble articulating what my thoughts and opinions on the art vs themes are)
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-14, 12:14   Link #67
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyPepper View Post
That's a really cool looking cover. I wonder if in the AN Kuji will tell us when the last volume of HxH will come out.
Kuji mentioned in the end of march that they were still choosing a release date, so who knows when the cover will be dropped.
Old 2019-04-18, 11:16   Link #68
Sakamaki Izayoi

Colored illustrations of Ecstas 07, Tsukune's art is great as usual.

https://twitter.com/kiyoe_sans/statu...69205267488768
Old 2019-04-18, 12:14   Link #69
ivaannom
性欲の権化

About the preview...

Well this is finally SAO.
Old 2019-04-18, 12:20   Link #70
Sakamaki Izayoi

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
About the preview...

Well this is finally SAO.
Oh? Did you read the volumes? And you mean this is now SAO in what way? I'm curious now xD

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2019-04-18 at 12:35.
Old 2019-04-18, 12:39   Link #71
ivaannom
性欲の権化

^ Of course.

And with SAO i mean that until now the only person who would die if they die in the game was Kakeru and Aikawa.

But now an expansion patch is being installed and it says that if anyone dies, they can't revive.

And of course this is probably what happened to one of the classmates(i forgot who was but i'm sure she was a girl) at the end of the previous vol as one of the two cliffhangers of the last vol where she was killed by one of the other classmates that was on the other site of that world and she never returned

BTW I didn't read the prologue because it seemed important and i'm sure I'm gonna forget what happened. But it seems to go about Mell and her other "personality" that already showed last vol when Kakeru put a ring in her finger, of course about Kakeru appears too, it seems more of a flashback, I will read more in detail when the vol is out but her name was 'Meguru' in this flashback.
Old 2019-04-18, 12:47   Link #72
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
^ Of course.

And with SAO i mean that until now the only person who would die if they die in the game was Kakeru and Aikawa.

But now an expansion patch is being installed and it says that if anyone dies, they can't revive.

And of course this is probably what happened to one of the classmates(i forgot who was but i'm sure she was a girl) at the end of the previous vol as one of the two cliffhangers of the last vol where she was killed by one of the other classmates that was on the other site of that world and she never returned

BTW I didn't read the prologue because it seemed important and i'm sure I'm gonna forget what happened. But it seems to go about Mell and her other "personality" that already showed last vol when Kakeru put a ring in her finger, of course about Kakeru appears too, it seems more of a flashback, I will read more in detail when the vol is out but her name was 'Meguru' in this flashback.
Oh damn... Shit is getting seriously real huh? Thanks for the information! And was volume 6 really good? I saw a lot of the nips praising it. Also, is it just me or HELLZ DOMAIN is shady as fuck? Didn't read past volume 1 due to no translations but they gave me a weird vibe.

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2019-04-18 at 13:12.
Old 2019-04-30, 10:04   Link #73
sparhawk1610
Asura

https://imgur.com/a/eW0cG6k vol 7 illust
Old 2019-04-30, 11:08   Link #74
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Thanks! Heard great things about the volume.
Old 2019-04-30, 17:47   Link #75
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Holy shit this novel and it's fucking cliffhangers, really, Cliffhanger Online. This vol is short.

Asagiri and Kakeru had sex. Finally.

From the other side there were 15 students counting Kakeru, 13 were killed by Shikiba and Shikiba died in this vol because Mer/Meguru killed him.

The reason why Kakeru logged as Hellshaft after the other students is not because he wasn't logged. He was on the other side with the other 14 but when he was about to be killed by Shikiba(well, his berserkers) he somehow teleported where Meguru was.

Before explain who Meguru is, I should say first that it's the second time for Asagiri to be logged in this game. The first time was 4 years ago.

Meguru was a companion of Asagiri the first time, but a bugg ocurred, Asagiri went out of the game but Meguru 'died'.

Well, Meguru was in the game not gonna explain why because it's a pain. She and Kakeru spend days together. And then Meguru created a 'Reload' and with this Kakeru was able to log in as Hellshaft, in order to save Asagiri.

Well, Meguru died.

And in order to find another altar of demons(this is to save the students and transport them outside the game) because it was destroyed by Shikiba, Pholneus said that she saw the same where god is, so they are going to attack the heaven.

Okay, the volume could have ended there and it was fine, but NO, it had to end with a cliffhanger.

Basically Shizukuishi saw the tombs with the 14 students from the other site(including Shikiba that died in this vol) and she asked, why there are 14?

So, why did she asked this?

The answer is:

There are a total of 39 users logged in this game.

36 are students + 1 is Aikawa and the other was Meguru.

So here we have 38 that we know, still there is one that is unknown.... or maybe not.

As i said 36 are students.

11 are from the 2A guild.

5 are Shizukuishi and some followers

6 are Oohara and his harem

1 is Ouma

and 14 are from the other side.

In total 37. But as I said there is only 36 students in their class.

So, 1 of them is not an student but they though that that person is an student.

END

There are a lot of details that i didn't say because i wanna sleep.

Ah the next vol is the last vol
Old 2019-04-30, 18:41   Link #76
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Holy shit this novel and it's fucking cliffhangers, really, Cliffhanger Online. This vol is short.

From the other side there were 15 students counting Kakeru, 13 were killed by Shikiba and Shikiba died in this vol because Mer/Meguru killed him.

The reason why Kakeru logged as Hellshaft after the other students is not because he wasn't logged. He was on the other side with the other 14 but when he was about to be killed by Shikiba(well, his berserkers) he somehow teleported where Meguru was.

Before explain who Meguru is, I should say first that it's the second time for Asagiri to be logged in this game. The first time was 4 years ago.

Meguru was a companion of Asagiri the first time, but a bugg ocurred, Asagiri went out of the game but Meguru 'died'.

Well, Meguru was in the game not gonna explain why because it's a pain. She and Kakeru spend days together. And then Meguru created a 'Reload' and with this Kakeru was able to log in as Hellshaft, in order to save Asagiri.

Well, Meguru died.

And in order to find another altar of demons(this is to save the students and transport them outside the game) because it was destroyed by Shikiba, Pholneus said that she saw the same where god is, so they are going to attack the heaven.

Okay, the volume could have ended there and it was fine, but NO, it had to end with a cliffhanger.

Basically Shizukuishi saw the tombs with the 14 students from the other site(including Shikiba that died in this vol) and she asked, why there are 14?

The answer is:

So here we have 38 that we know, still there is one that is unknown.... or maybe not.

1 is Ouma

END

Volume 8 is the last one? Seriously? I was expecting this series to be 10-12 volumes, God damn, the story looks great from the spoilers though. So I guess Aikawa and the other girls will have their turn with Kakeru in the next volume then. A shame that it's ending so soon though, I was kind of expecting Kuji to add a couple more girls to Kakeru's harem.
Old 2019-04-30, 18:51   Link #77
BlackRose1

Quote:

Well, Meguru died.

The answer is:

1 is Ouma

END

Is there any information about Masou Gakuen HxH in the afterword?
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 01:02   Link #78
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose1 View Post
Is there any information about Masou Gakuen HxH in the afterword?
I already posted what he said about HxH in HxH thread
Old 2019-05-01, 02:12   Link #79
AP24

Reminder that this is a virtual world so even if they cross the line there it doesn't count
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 08:01   Link #80
Sakamaki Izayoi

Talking

Quote:
I already posted what he said about HxH in HxH thread
Do you think volume 8 is a good point to wrap Ecstas? This whole attacking heaven sounds like material that could cover at least 2 more volumes. Well, still a really decent quantity of volumes, Hope some translator picks it up since it will not be much to translate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Reminder that this is a virtual world so even if they cross the line there it doesn't count
He will do it lot's of time with the girls in the real world too anyway lol

Tags
action, fake harem, fantasy, harem, possible true harem?, romance, sci fi