2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-05-25, 22:14   Link #61
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
Like 90% of the population was eaten by Titan right? There bound to be similar cases that it was swallowed like Eren.
It's kinda disturbing to think that people that was eaten by titan will transform into poo titan (after the excretion process? )

as can be seen in the previous thread and this one, many will go with Eren's father injection theory
Old 2013-05-25, 22:20   Link #62
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harangue View Post

I think it's more like it had Eren's rage. He was far too ballistic to be labeled as actually having thought processes outside of, "I REMEMBER THAT I HATE AND WANT TO KILL YOU!" So yeah, it's running off of Eren's instincts to kill the Titans. I don't think it can be as easy as the others are assuming, and I'm betting that it's not that he won't attack people, just that the Titans are the more prevalent and hated threat.
But it got me how perfect was that. Eren Titan was being eaten by two Titans. Rather than defending and killing those two Titans, it ignored them and went to get the one that was far away.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 22:56   Link #63
Enjou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
Well may be not all giants are humans, but the likelihood of Titan and Armored giant has human pilot is pretty high. If Eren got eaten and can transform into giant, people in the past must have gotten eaten and transformed like him. Even with low odds, that should have been known by now. I am surprised this is the first such occurrence.
Well, keep in mind that Eren's dad injected him with some unknown stuff in the episode 2 flashback. That probably has something to do with the transformation, so this isn't likely just some kind of statistical anomaly that happens from time to time.
Enjou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 23:08   Link #64
dark998

Great, great episode...again. The abnormal titan being Eren was finally confirmed but it seems he doesn't actually transform like I expected, but it is rather some sort of bio-armor. Still cool as hell.

Special mention to the 3DMG action and Eren rampage scenes, wonderfully animated and accompanied by Sawano's OST. Though the absolute highlight was Mikasa and Eren reunion. Good stuff.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 23:08   Link #65
n120cky

What an awesome episode, it easly brought you into the deep of emotion that happened in the scene.

The reunion scene was priceless, I think that's Mikasa true BSOD, how long did you think she cry . . . , this will cause Mikasa to be more overly protective (if not going to far to sleeping together . . . ) of Eren than before, It's what you get when you already lost loved one and doesn't want to loss it again and worst the same exact person . . ..
Old 2013-05-25, 23:16   Link #66
Somnus
Eh?

That reunion scene is one of the best I've ever seen. The BGM alone was stellar.

This episode is just one of those that define the very reason fans are able to sit through (possibly) years of medium-grade anime. This was unbelievably well done.
Old 2013-05-25, 23:34   Link #67
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Reunion was just so HHHNNNGGGG! Times like these I'm so glad to be an osananajimi shipper. XD

But wow, so Eren has 'protection from titans' as long as he is ingested? In that he takes over the titan that ate him and then regenerates himself? Wonder what makes him so special.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 23:56   Link #68
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Reunion was just so HHHNNNGGGG! Times like these I'm so glad to be an osananajimi shipper. XD

But wow, so Eren has 'protection from titans' as long as he is ingested? In that he takes over the titan that ate him and then regenerates himself? Wonder what makes him so special.
Do you forget the flashback of him basically being injected with something by his dad?
Old 2013-05-26, 00:04   Link #69
LeoXiao
思想工作

@aohige: "Erengelion" is the proper term for that titan and everyone ought to use it from now on.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 00:12   Link #70
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harangue View Post
Wooooow.

That's some top notch work they did drawing his eyes, top notch. Did his right eye see something especially interesting on the horizon, or did his left eye see an especially shiny penny on the ground?
Goolge Glass usage result.
Old 2013-05-26, 00:13   Link #71
backbone
Banned

OMFG what an episode! I was literally crying in the reunion scene when Mikasa was sobbing while hugging Eren tightly. Added with nice BGM, making it a wonderfully touching scene.

Now that the mystery behind the "Titan who attacks other Titan" has been revealed, i feel a bit skeptical about where is this story going from here. Will it still human vs Titans battle or probably scale out into huge battle of controlled Titan vs Titans in the future?
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 00:27   Link #72
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I just like replaying the scene where everyone was like "We should save that Titan!" and then Erengelion (yes, I do like the term) just proceeds to decimate a pack of titans while his arms were torn off.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 00:37   Link #73
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
@aohige: "Erengelion" is the proper term for that titan and everyone ought to use it from now on.
Yeah, we in the Japanese fandom have been using it for a while now.
Was itching for this episode so I can freely use it.
Old 2013-05-26, 00:49   Link #74
Destined_Fate

Mikasa showed real emotion at the end when she saw that it was Eren, was very touching.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 00:56   Link #75
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Man, there were almost more still shots than animated ones this episode.

But, good to see the story moving.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 01:05   Link #76
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Yeah, we in the Japanese fandom have been using it for a while now.
Was itching for this episode so I can freely use it.
Yes, I fully support the use of Erengelion!

SHOUNEN YO KYOJIN NI NAREEEEEEE~
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 01:06   Link #77
yankky5

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post

But, good to see the story moving.
Mikasa's flash back was a special case plus it added build up of drama for this ep!! would you like to see mikasa crying like that without ep6??
Old 2013-05-26, 01:16   Link #78
David_The_Gnome
MR Claytard

Eren lives after losing his limbs and being swallowed up?

10/10 but now I'm curious on the direction of the story.

I like the feelings of hopelessness and despair that this show gives off as it reminds me of Gantz. But now we have a main character piloting a biomech and resurrecting...Hope it doesn't kill the tension in future episodes.

Could be wrong, but I was also hoping that the titans have a supernatural explanation rather than being pilotable bio-weapons of some sort.
David_The_Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 01:29   Link #79
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Jesus f***ing Christ, Eren... What did your pops did to you? What did he gave you back there?

BTW, it was clear that berserker titan is Eren. The obvious one was his eye and hair color, but the most obvious one here was when he saw that 'Toad' titan who ate Thomas in episode 5, he enraged and run towards him for a 'payback' with all of his might even when both arms were ripped off.

As Eren titan bitten and killed that 'Toad' titan, he was like "This is for Thomas, you son of a b!tch!"

PS: Eren is back and even got his bitten limbs back, which was a 'miracle' to both Armin and Mikasa. Aww, that touching reunion...

And so, Eren isn't truly dead after all. Not a decoy protagonist at all, and still the MC here.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 01:43   Link #80
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Images
dear god...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I thought she sooo going to die at that point.
So did I! That was a close one. ~whew!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Makes sense to me.

I knew that Erengelion was Eren thanks to one of the manga readers who just had to brag about his knowledge a couple episodes ago. However, I didn't expect him to appear out of the back of the neck like that. It's pretty rare that an anime has me going WTF, and when he appeared, I literally said aloud, "What the fuck?"

Endless "Run Sasha!" Soul