AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

View Poll Results: Kaname vs. Tessa
Kaname 472 57.07%
Tessa 355 42.93%
Voters: 827. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-28, 23:45   Link #61
full_metal_sousuke

Send a message via AIM to full_metal_sousuke
no she didnt do that in FMP:TSR. sousuke didnt have a thing for that pink-haird Whispered girl. she is dead. go watch episode 6 0f the first season. watch the part where kaname and kurz is alone qnd the color goes to grey and kurz ask her how she knw all of thet and she starts talkin about what shr head she says,"i think they called it black technology or sumtin like that." rite when she says that it flashes real quick and it shows the pink haird whispered girl haniging. then kaname rips her shirt and sousuke's uniform shirt that she is wearin.
Old 2006-01-29, 00:30   Link #62
passin'gass
Cropduster

Too bad...if each whispered knows a part/portion/specialty of the whole black technology, then with each death something priceless is lost.

Unless there are redundancies (more than one has the same knowledge)
Old 2006-01-29, 14:20   Link #63
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
I disagree with the idea that the first whispered we encountered is dead.

Being rescued by Mithril, she shouldn't have died. My only guess to support his point is that she hanged herself after being captured. But that's only guess.

I think that what Chidori saw was just something put there to scare her.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-01-29, 16:28   Link #64
Edaindil

I'm gonna go on a tangent here. The maker of Sousuke's AS should know about black technology very well right? I mean he made a robot that has lambda drive, if you don't understand it, how could you make it? and one person can't single handedly make something that advanced, so even though the maker is dead, there must be others who contributed in making the AS. Which comes to my main question, is it important if whispered dies? I'm sure there are people who are not whispered and still understand the techonology, they are probably just hiding so they won't get killed. It's just important to keep whispered knowledge away from bad guys.
Old 2006-01-29, 17:45   Link #65
full_metal_sousuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
I disagree with the idea that the first whispered we encountered is dead.

Being rescued by Mithril, she shouldn't have died. My only guess to support his point is that she hanged herself after being captured. But that's only guess.

I think that what Chidori saw was just something put there to scare her.
i forgot to say she hung herself like u said, but did u go back and watch the episode. i believe she is dead
Old 2006-01-29, 20:30   Link #66
MandyDi
Sousuke and Kaname....

The part in ep 6 when Kaname is feeling the effects of her whispered abilities and she saw the hanging girl always confused me...

Did the pink haired whispered kill herself after she was rescued? Why would Kaname be seeing that? Som many questions...
Old 2006-01-31, 17:18   Link #67
masterwok

well it is a hard choice, but i choose tessa because she is smart and i like a girl that is not shouting out or really rebellious, so i stay with my choice.
Old 2006-02-01, 09:49   Link #68
SirWence
~Connoisseur~

I voted for Kaname of course.

Mainly because I feel that Kaname is the only real woman that can fully handle Sousuke on a truly personal level, sorry Tessa fans but she just doesnt seem the type to be able to handle Sousuke in a relationship she is far to sensative.

And the same goes for Kaname to me it seems Sousuke is the only man alive who can truly handle Kaname when she gets emotional. Plus both have very hard / trying pasts I think they make a perfect couple.

soooo Kaname for the win

Last edited by SirWence; 2006-02-01 at 13:36.
Old 2006-02-01, 13:06   Link #69
MandyDi
Sousuke and Kaname....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWence
I voted for Kaname of course.

sorry Tessa fans but she just seem the type to be able to handle Sousuke in a relationship she is far to sensative.

And the same goes for Kaname to me it seems Sousuke is the only man alive who can truly handle Kaname when she gets emotional. Plus both have very hard / trying pasts I think they make a perfect couple.

soooo Kaname for the win
I agree with you. Tessa would be easily hurt by Sousuke's cluelessness.
Old 2006-02-04, 22:28   Link #70
StateOfMind
DIGITAL RULER @_@

Kaname...she is far more stable than Tessa....
Old 2006-02-05, 22:40   Link #71
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Far more stable? Wth?

Chidori has sudden outbursts of violence toward Sousuke. Tessa's more my type. The dependant, not-so-dependant type of girl. ;0

Edit:

And no, once you get a hold of the technology, formulas, materials, there's no need for that particular whispered anymore. So I believe.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-02-06, 22:03   Link #72
StateOfMind
DIGITAL RULER @_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Far more stable? Wth?

Chidori has sudden outbursts of violence toward Sousuke. Tessa's more my type. The dependant, not-so-dependant type of girl. ;0

Edit:

And no, once you get a hold of the technology, formulas, materials, there's no need for that particular whispered anymore. So I believe.

no i mean like she wouldnt be as clingy or needy
Old 2006-02-15, 05:33   Link #73
Kai Yukari

From a viewer's point of view, I like Kaname's personality more than Tessa's. They're both whispered, so when it comes to intelligence they are about at the same level, physically too although Kaname is taller. The thing I liked about Kaname's personality is that she's very brave and she has this strength of mind that enables her to endure any pain or hardship. As far as I know, Sousuke liked those qualities about her too.

Last edited by Kai Yukari; 2008-04-17 at 10:30.
Old 2006-02-26, 01:57   Link #74
adrenalinmew

personally... I think that Tessa is extremely annoying. I heard (not seen because SYUPID ON DEMAND) that Tessa fessed her love for Sousuke. Which, also ticks me off. She seems.. fragile, more of a damsielle in distress, totally not suiting for her job. I hate her period.
Old 2006-02-27, 00:49   Link #75
full_metal_sousuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalinmew
personally... I think that Tessa is extremely annoying. I heard (not seen because SYUPID ON DEMAND) that Tessa fessed her love for Sousuke. Which, also ticks me off. She seems.. fragile, more of a damsielle in distress, totally not suiting for her job. I hate her period.
too bad sousuke rejected that love *insert evil laughhere*
Old 2006-03-10, 00:03   Link #76
TenshiHime

i would have to say kaname because shes got more spunk to her. shes so outgoing and she seems to be able to control and handle sousuke. to me, i would be be able to form a friendship with her easier than i would tessa due to our personality compability, so thats why i like her character better.
Old 2006-03-10, 10:19   Link #77
angel killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenshiHime
i would have to say kaname because shes got more spunk to her. shes so outgoing and she seems to be able to control and handle sousuke. to me, i would be be able to form a friendship with her easier than i would tessa due to our personality compability, so thats why i like her character better.
but could you handle the costant beat downs you would get tessa all the way she sweet and shy plus id bet id get my own arm slave
Old 2006-03-11, 20:22   Link #78
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edaindil
I'm gonna go on a tangent here. The maker of Sousuke's AS should know about black technology very well right? I mean he made a robot that has lambda drive, if you don't understand it, how could you make it? and one person can't single handedly make something that advanced, so even though the maker is dead, there must be others who contributed in making the AS. Which comes to my main question, is it important if whispered dies? I'm sure there are people who are not whispered and still understand the techonology, they are probably just hiding so they won't get killed. It's just important to keep whispered knowledge away from bad guys.
what about that kid that created the behemoth. i think he designed it him self didn't he.
Old 2006-03-14, 07:01   Link #79
bigdaddy843

I prefer Tessa. Somehow her quiter nature and seemingly more refined deamour ( not sure about spelling ) appeals to me more than Chidori's more " in your face" kind of personality.

The violence coming from Chidori apprently starts wearing me down after a while. I somehow deem in uneccesary to keep whacking souske no matter how rediculous he is.

Tessa on the other hand is gentler.
Old 2006-03-14, 08:13   Link #80
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Well, Kaname beating Sousuke up is just there for funny's sake. But if you pay attention to it, it's some of the parts that you laugh the most throughout the show.

But I think that by TSR it just annoys the crap outta you.

Closed Thread