Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-02, 12:55   Link #61
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono
he should just ask his hollowself for training...isn't it the simplest way? cuz while he was fighting his hollowself for the first time the time stoped as well as kenpachi...so he can do some serious training in no time...and when I say "in no time" I mean "in no time"
Old 2008-06-02, 14:42   Link #62
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganshou-dono View Post
he should just ask his hollowself for training...isn't it the simplest way? cuz while he was fighting his hollowself for the first time the time stoped as well as kenpachi...so he can do some serious training in no time...and when I say "in no time" I mean "in no time"
True, but did you realise that Ichigo's most powerful attacks are "pure" so to speak e.g with the grimmjow fight when his eyes turned normal...Maybe that is his will..? Like Naruto having the fox which gives him insane power (analogy a bit off) but his "true" power is that which he posesses on his own..
Old 2008-06-02, 14:45   Link #63
Steel Guardian

Quote:
Ichigo's synchronization with his inner hollow is still awful. He's been getting through most of his fights with resolve.
Old 2008-06-02, 15:08   Link #64
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

yeah you're right guys...but his resolve and will is way too unstable...one time he can defeat byakuya and other time he can't do a thing against ulquiorra...I think he need to get some training...like that time with zangetsu when he was trying to achieve bankai...so he could also materialize zangetsu...well probably only hollow ichigo would come out but still I think he is the best partner for training don't you think? you're right that in the end he won thanks to his resolve but usualy he got his ass kicked first and then he won...I just don't like when he's losing
Old 2008-06-05, 15:26   Link #65
Steel Guardian

Quote:
yeah you're right guys...but his resolve and will is way too unstable...one time he can defeat byakuya and other time he can't do a thing against ulquiorra...I think he need to get some training...like that time with zangetsu when he was trying to achieve bankai...so he could also materialize zangetsu...well probably only hollow ichigo would come out but still I think he is the best partner for training don't you think? you're right that in the end he won thanks to his resolve but usualy he got his ass kicked first and then he won...I just don't like when he's losing
Yeah, I know how you feel. That's why Ichigo's kicked more tail in Soul Society than in Hueco Mundo. Before the hollow appeared, he was always focusing on winning his fights and he always won. His resolve never changed. But now, with the inner hollow around and seeing how the Arrancar messed with his friends, Ichigo has lost his confidence or his fighting instinct. That's what "Kenpachi" was trying to tell him during his Vizard training.
Old 2008-06-06, 08:00   Link #66
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Guardian View Post
Yeah, I know how you feel. That's why Ichigo's kicked more tail in Soul Society than in Hueco Mundo. Before the hollow appeared, he was always focusing on winning his fights and he always won. His resolve never changed. But now, with the inner hollow around and seeing how the Arrancar messed with his friends, Ichigo has lost his confidence or his fighting instinct. That's what "Kenpachi" was trying to tell him during his Vizard training.
damn right...he was pretty good back at ss...he might be back...that ichigo from ss cuz it looks like he's really pumped up now...he might actualy do to ulquiorra something more than dirty his clothes ><
Old 2008-06-06, 08:19   Link #67
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknowwhatyou View Post
Playing Mugen revealed something to me. Ichigo has this skill where he shoots out two fire pheniox things as he jump and attack and a weird skill where he rolls in the air slashing like a hedgehog.
player made powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
Well seeing as Ichigo is the main character, he is the one to receive powerups to save the day.
examples of Shounen series that have given the main character more than one power up in a single arc? (w/ making at least some sense, cause I know DBZ did...)
Old 2008-06-06, 22:04   Link #68
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

One thing that the Vizards can do is to give in to their inner hollows, thus transforming their outer bodies into the full hollows we see in Ichi's Vizard training + the new manga chapters.

Then maybe they defeat Aizen, and either a) they have to rebattle thier inner hollows or b) SS has to eliminate them since their Shinigami side cant regain control.

I prefer the idea of b) cos then its not always that the good guys win.
Old 2008-06-07, 08:53   Link #69
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Heres a crazy theory... I'm guessing we all agree that Ichigo is no where near ready to take on Aizen, correct? So, this is my guess... during the upcoming Ulq Ichigo fight... stuff happens, and Inoue "purifies" ichigo's hollow into something more powerful, making him into something completely different. Just a thought.
Old 2008-06-07, 10:03   Link #70
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Heres a crazy theory... I'm guessing we all agree that Ichigo is no where near ready to take on Aizen, correct? So, this is my guess... during the upcoming Ulq Ichigo fight... stuff happens, and Inoue "purifies" ichigo's hollow into something more powerful, making him into something completely different. Just a thought.
interesting thought but could you please make this purifying more clear?
Old 2008-06-07, 10:26   Link #71
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well, we know that Inoue's powers are godlike, and its been noted several times that Ichigo has the highly condensed evil energies. The purification could be the removal of that evil energy into a "pure" energy. It'll probably be caused from a highly distressed Inoue, where her emotions go into high gear, as we all know, her powers strength are a direct result of her state of mind.
Old 2008-06-07, 10:51   Link #72
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Well, we know that Inoue's powers are godlike, and its been noted several times that Ichigo has the highly condensed evil energies. The purification could be the removal of that evil energy into a "pure" energy. It'll probably be caused from a highly distressed Inoue, where her emotions go into high gear, as we all know, her powers strength are a direct result of her state of mind.
true...still I wonder how would she do it...through thouse special healing abilities (or whatever it is called)?
Old 2008-06-07, 10:58   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its rejects anything and everything basically. I guess the most simplest way of describing it, is to say she can make anything and everything not exist (happened)
Old 2008-06-07, 11:04   Link #74
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

If it cames from her idea.. Remember the tank drawings in those classes?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-07, 11:08   Link #75
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol, not so much her "ideas' but state of mind. The stronger her will to perform her actions, the more powerful it is. Thats why she can never be an efficient fighter, she doesn't have the killer instinct. But, I think Kubo will for a brief moment show Orihime use Tsubaki at its full effectiveness.
Old 2008-06-07, 13:51   Link #76
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

yeah I'd like to see that ^^ he could show it when...for example ichigo will be all dead like in fight with ulquiorra she'll get all crazy and shoot tsubaki at full power and ulquiorra will die...that would be something number 4 espada and she would kill him in one shot...sure I know that won't happen probably...but it would be cool
Old 2008-06-08, 06:40   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If Ichigo doesn't gain a power up to kill Aizen, it'll probably be Orihime that kills him.
Old 2008-06-08, 08:24   Link #78
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Snape kills Aizendore
Old 2008-06-08, 09:34   Link #79
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Snape kills Aizendore
Old 2008-06-08, 09:41   Link #80
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
If Ichigo doesn't gain a power up to kill Aizen, it'll probably be Orihime that kills him.
True: Orihime gets angry the result is the world disintergrating
Closed Thread