AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-08-01, 10:29   Link #61
Frontier

It's nice when getting sent out for groceries lets you have a chance encounter with your crush, looking snazzy in her casual clothes, and on Valentine's Day no less. And of course she's not wearing her glasses !

I love how Komura imagines Mie giving him chocolate with her glasses falling off of her face .

Komura so desperate for Mie not to realize it's Valentine's Day and put two and two together on how he really feels about her. And life keeps finding a way to rub it in his face. And Mie actually does figure it out, which surprised me! Although Komura gets saved thanks to the existence of Friend Chocolate .

Poor Mie's friends when she's not even sure who is giving her chocolate at that point without her glasses .

Well, on the one hand, Mie gave out so many chocolates she doesn't have anything for Komura. But on the other hand, she wants to reward their friendship by letting him ask her to do anything. Is this his chance to confess? Well, no, he's too much of a nervous emotional wreck to get the words out, but it would probably be better if he confessed with her glasses on so she can properly see him. It even feels like she's promising that's going to happen at some point. Oh and he DOES get chocolate in the end too !

White Day is nice and all until you realize you put on too much pounds with all the chocolate you got from Valentine's Day and have to restrain yourself from giving in to your sweet tooth. Komura has to hold himself back from giving his White Day gift while also holding Mie back from devouring some White Day sweets...and of course Azuma just swings by and starts the parade of guys giving her White Day gifts. Poor Komura (and Mie I guess) .

I can't believe Mie is using her lack of glasses as an excuse to get away with eating her White Day gifts. She was actually using her disability to her advantage! Good thing Komura is willing to give out some "tough love" by calling her out on it, and in the end his is the only White Day gift she actually eats. So sure she did end up splurging in the end, but Komura won White Day nevertheless. And the class is still looking at their antics wondering what is up with these two .
Old 2023-08-01, 18:03   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mie's got quite the sweet tooth. It made me realize for the first time that girls end up with a lot more chocolate since they receive some from their girl friends on Valentine's Day and then some from their guy friends on White Day. Boys only get Valentine's day.
Old 2023-08-01, 20:48   Link #63
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its valentine and he expecting to get some chocolate from Ai and just running into reminders every where he looks

Well everyone in class is looking at Kaede after blurt that out
Old 2023-08-02, 00:25   Link #64
Alchemist007
*Author

Besides Mie being Mie, the other part of the show I like is Komura's occasional yelps/screams.
Old 2023-08-08, 10:30   Link #65
Frontier

Find a guy who is willing to forego some fun at the arcade with his buds just so he can make sure you safely make it to the post office to mail your point card for some delicious sweets! Mie so appreciates Komura that she just can't let him take care of her at expense of himself .

Is that Yusuke Kobayashi as one of Komura's classmates ?

I have to admire how far Mie was willing to go to pretend she had contacts and could handle things solo without Komura's help...even if a teacher gives her a pass one time and she still ends up going to the wrong classroom. Although I love how "smoothly" Komura handled helping her there. And Mie realizes how on some level she just really appreciates having Komura around and having him help her, which is very sweet .

Wow, they're already 3rd years? That's usually do or die time in a romcom. But time just flies when you're having fun with your crush, to the point where you end up having a perfect attendance record because the two of you spent every day together :teehee:.

What are these two doing holding hands in the gymnasium where everyone can see them!? How scandalous! Though it's nice to see them supporting each other when they've mutually nervous .

Ah yes, the dreaded seat assignments. Will the prospective couple sit next to each other? Will Mie have someone who can help her get through class? Will Komura ever not be a bundle of nerves and anxiety? Okay, the last one is a definite no .

Get your hands off her Azuma!!! Although he means well...and of course Mie gets the wrong seat .

Hibuchi is a cutie, but it's probably for the best she not be seated next to Komura because she can't seem to comprehend his antics. It's kind of funny though that Mie ends up seated next to Komura because another girl has trouble seeing from so far behind. Mie just needs an excuse to get away with when she dozes off and so she doesn't have to keep looking for where Komura is because she can't help herself .

Ah yes, Komura finally has a handle on the next episode preview until he ends up bringing home Mie's glasses and basically having her presence in his room. This should be fun .
Old 2023-08-08, 18:00   Link #66
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

A year has passed already? That was fast. I guess it is true she doesn't forget her glasses all that often.

It was obvious Komura and Mie would end sitting next to each other and in the same main character seats, but I liked the irony that it was possible because the girl supposed to sit next to Komura couldn't see the board too well

Mie is getting possessive of Komura but is a nice enough girl to not get in the way of spending time with his friends. I was surprised he was so excited about visiting the arcade, I thought he'd choose Mie over that any day, but he seemed to have done it mostly out of worry.
Old 2023-08-08, 18:21   Link #67
grecefar

Lol, changing seats komura was hilarious but creepy komura is coming back in the next chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-08, 20:47   Link #68
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So both Kaede and Ai have perfect attendance

So a seat change with Kaede in the same spot looking like a lost puppy but got to hand it off to Hibuchi switching seats with Ai
Old 2023-08-08, 22:52   Link #69
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Higuchi >>>>>> Ai

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-15, 10:30   Link #70
Frontier

Time for art class and portraits of your classmates! And of course Mie can't really see Komura so she has to do her usual of getting up close and personal to him, but when all else fails she can rely on the Komura of her mind...who looks so cute! Too bad Komura can't keep such a sacred illustration from his beloved Mie-san. I'm also curious what Komura's Mie-san looked like .

Someya being up close and personal makes Mie finally realize how she is with Komura and makes her a little awkward about it, though Mie being Mie she totally forgets about it a few days later. I mean, Komura's heart gets a critical hit either way .

Mie leaving her glasses behind at school so Komura can take them back home with him to keep them safe doesn't surprise me...but I think I underestimated how much Komura would freak out over a pair of glasses. Although when he feels like they carry Mie's very essence, it's no wonder he's freaking out over her basically sitting cutely in his room (in his head) .

Oh hey, is that Ami Koshimizu as Komura Mama ?

Komura treating those glasses like they're holy objects his bare hands can't touch and it takes every ounce of his restraint not to put them on for himself. All the while Mie is chilling at home naturally with her backup pair. And she's getting a free glasses cleaning out of it .

Dang it, Mie just had to go along with how he feels like she's in his room through her glasses. Poor boy doesn't sleep a wink the whole weekend because Mie is staring at him the whole time .

Nothing beats a morning where the girl you like ends up in your arms! And she only ever kissed her dad on the lips, which doesn't count, so her sacred first kiss is still on the table. And the way she gets so flustered and tries to comfort Komura is very sweet .

Mie with a bit of an ahoge isn't a bad look .

Komura has gone from Mie's dad to Mie's grandpa as she gives his shoulders a massage, and both of them get kind of into it. Lucky boy .

Mie, in full glasses, basking in getting to perfectly see a napping Komura in class. She can't help herself and can't even explain why she did it, especially touching his hand, though when she gets caught she offers a view of herself up even though Komura gets to see more and more of her everyday. But these two are so cute together .
Old 2023-08-15, 17:48   Link #71
grecefar

The last part was pure fluff, love it.
Old 2023-08-15, 18:00   Link #72
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Komura treated Mie's glasses like they were her panties. Mie was even embarrassed by the thought they could be dirty. It kind of felt like this sequence had no place in a cute show like this. Komura has one hell of a fetish.

The rest was wholesome. And damn those faucets were really well drawn, felt like they came out of a Shinkai movie.
Old 2023-08-15, 19:25   Link #73
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Komura treated Mie's glasses like they were her panties. Mie was even embarrassed by the thought they could be dirty. It kind of felt like this sequence had no place in a cute show like this. Komura has one hell of a fetish.

The rest was wholesome. And damn those faucets were really well drawn, felt like they came out of a Shinkai movie.
So I'm not the only one who thought this. Reminded me of a sacred pair of panties in another show .
Old 2023-08-15, 20:46   Link #74
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Kaede getting into fetish levels only seen by Akihito Kanbara (Kyoukai no Kanata) for liking glasses puberty is really hitting him hard

Kaede waking up when Ai touches his hand
Old 2023-08-16, 01:31   Link #75
Alchemist007
*Author

Mie tripping and getting flustered thinking about what Komura thinks was cute. The glasses bit was odd indeed.
Old 2023-08-22, 10:31   Link #76
Frontier

There's probably a lot of inconvenient times Mie forgets her glasses, and when it's raining is probably the worst, especially when she steps in a puddle and gets her shoes and socks wet. Though Komura gets to listen to her take her socks off and stare at her bare legs, so it's not a total loss .

I can't say I've ever seen a guy worry a girl is going to judge him for spending too much on microtransactions, but I'm glad Komura realized that Mie would have no idea what those even are and that she's better off staying away from the stuff. Spend responsibly, kids! And the sweetest thing is Mie thinking he has a thing for apples and giving him her own !

I love how Mie remembers her glasses but forgets her home key. And Komura, it's okay to push a girl on a swing before marriage. Although chivalrous of you to be concerned about her flashing her panties, though somehow her lifting her skirt up to show off her shorts seems just as risqué .

I'm surprised this is the first time Mie's accidentally called him late at night because she thought she was dialing someone else, but who better than Komura to get her through a bathroom emergency at a sleepover when everyone else is asleep? And where both of them learn the power of ASMR (thanks Komura's mom!)? Although Mie had enough sense to mute her phone while doing her business, though learning about the design of Mie's PJ's seems to be enough for Komura .

Mie's poor friends with her just lodging herself in the middle of them and using one of them as a pillow. But it was very cute. Though good thing she didn't wake them up while she was on the phone with a boy .

Komura just wondering about if Mie has prescription goggles and gets mistaken for oggling her in her school swimsuit. Though Mie's friend teasing her about it and her getting embarrassed was a nice treat for Komura .

Komura with the double win! Both with the popsicle and with the surprise handholding with Mie !

Komura shouldn't be surprised that Azuma is receiving a classic love confession, but respect for him trying to do his part to make sure it goes off without a hitch, especially when a cat is wandering around and we've got Mie making cat noises to find said cat .

Well, sucks for the girl that Azuma rejected her (albeit as respectfully as possible), but at least she managed to get her confession out before a cat or the main couple could ruin it. Does make me wonder who the girl is that Azuma actually likes. I don't think it's Mie given how he supports Komura .
Old 2023-08-22, 17:53   Link #77
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mie looking at the sky instead of the ground when searching for a cat is pretty classic Mie.
Old 2023-08-22, 19:37   Link #78
grecefar

Best part the phone call, funny and so fluffy.

And that last part, Komura acting bold without thinking but both times worked perfectly for him.
Old 2023-08-22, 20:46   Link #79
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Just a medley of stories wet socks, a swing, Ai calling Komura in the middle of the night trying to get to the bathroom and a mischievous cat
Old 2023-08-28, 01:34   Link #80
Alchemist007
*Author

Wanted him to turn around while she took her socks off.

Also Mie:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?