AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-13, 13:35   Link #61
Lex79

People in the castle are actually lucky that Hero Gold Hair asked Hiya one of the few things she was unable to do as his wish.
Hiya was forgiven quite easily (well, not before taking some well deserved punches in the face) but the show is coherent in giving a second chance to people who are willing to change...same that happened to Rys. And it's true that having her as a loyal servant of the Exalted One is safer than trying to keep her imprisoned.
Old 2024-05-13, 15:38   Link #62
scififan

My understanding of the explanation i...the symbol infinite was misinterpreted as level 2.

They really need to add the soundproof to the wooden cabin. It is like Mushoku Tensei, Liliya and Roxy are not immune by the sound. Hiya is the only one who is chilled, as if she/he is watching a documentary.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by scififan; 2024-05-14 at 21:24.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-13, 16:19   Link #63
HandofFate

Nice beating down on the Djinn lol. Need more isekais MCs to just lay it out like that.

and lol @ him beating up the Djinn so hard, she now turned into an M and liked getting looked down and beat on.
Old 2024-05-13, 22:46   Link #64
Strahan

I liked that the MC didn't let Hiya monologue, heh. They start the typical anime fight routine (where they blathering on for awhile, trade a blow or two, then blather on some more) but dude just walks up and punches them in the face immediately

While we did eventually get the whole "please stop, this isn't you!" cliche, I did chuckle that Rys first reaction was to be happy that he was beating the piss out of Hiya, showing how much he cares for Rys lol.

It worked out, getting a new ally as strong as Hiya but his logic is kinda dumb. Rys was saved because he got that time reversion magic. It wasn't like Hiya did anything to help or or to earn the forgiveness they got. Granted they didn't intend to attach Rys in the first place, that was meant for him so I suppose I'd be quicker to forgive in that case, but it's funny how quick he's like "yea, we're good" and trusting them.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-14, 02:11   Link #65
Alchemist007
*Author

Five minutes is all it took to go from ryona to "welcome to the team."
Old 2024-05-14, 17:57   Link #66
Huh...?

Sigh . . . .

Was there really a need to insert Hiya like that in that scene, when in the source both MC and Rys actually did the deed, and only learned about Hiya peeping the next morning.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-14, 19:20   Link #67
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Sigh . . . .

Was there really a need to insert Hiya like that in that scene, when in the source both MC and Rys actually did the deed, and only learned about Hiya peeping the next morning.
She's voiced by Siesta, she can't help it .
Old 2024-05-14, 21:19   Link #68
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
She's voiced by Siesta, she can't help it .
Hiya's seiya said she originally tried out for another cast, but she was assigned this role.

I don't bother to verify but rumor said the show is reunion of voice actors from Zero No Tsukaima.

There are going to be a lot of potential couples and partners, including the witch.
Old 2024-05-14, 22:10   Link #69
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Hiya's seiya said she originally tried out for another cast, but she was assigned this role.

I don't bother to verify but rumor said the show is reunion of voice actors from Zero No Tsukaima.

There are going to be a lot of potential couples and partners, including the witch.
Don't forget about Shakugan no Shana, what with Willhelmina showing up .
Old 2024-05-20, 10:06   Link #70
Frontier

The Princess is trying to find Flio, desperate for him to help her save her kingdom in it's dire straits, while Flio...is just enjoying a leisurely and pleasant meal courtesy of Rys and Hiya along with the rest of his housemates. Turns out Hiya's a great housekeeper! The other girls better watch out lest they become deadbeats .

Blossom's got her farm, Byleri's got a knack for taming horses (even magical beasts!) and they love her (to the point of lusciously licking her), and even Belano is coming into her own as a mage! Originally she wanted to become more powerful to catch up to her father and brother, but now she wants to do it to live up to all the effort Flio put into training her .

Meanwhile our main couple are having a nice day out on the town, Rys happy to be with her man and see him at work, though who else could interrupt the date but Damalnyas and her beastly "Hero" come to take revenge on the royal family by killing the princess .

There are totally other people who are more at fault for Damalnyas than Hiya, just because she got herself unsealed, but for the Supreme One's sake she can put in the effort to clean up this mess. Especially when she's basically the perfect match for Damalnyas and can totally negate all her magic .

Of course in the end Flio just casually resolves everything by canceling out her magic, leaving Hiya the chance to absorb her, free Tsuya, and eat Damalnyas...so she can whip her into shape and into a loyal servant of Flio. I wouldn't mind an eternity living with and getting punished within Hiya .

The Princess finally meets Flio and gives him the proper greeting and apology he deserved, as well as carting off "Hero" and Tsuya off to jail, and she's ready to accept him as the true Hero...but Flio just doesn't want that kind of responsibility, not when he's happy with Rys. But he's still probably the most qualified to take care of their current problems .

The girls want to expand the farm and start pulling their weight! And Flio is even willing to pay for it and give them the opportunity to make their own money to pay him back. It's nice to see the girls putting in this effort .

Belano is off to teach at magic college? Good for her! And she managed to convince Blossom to give magic farming with Hiya a chance !

But now that the other girls have found their specialties, what's left for Balirossa? Demon Bride ?

Flio wants to open up a shop! But first order of business...finally getting him and Rys wedding rings! Sasuga Darling :kiskiss:!

The "Hero" and Tsuya are locked up and are fated to be executed, but is this the end for them? The next episode preview says...no .
Old 2024-05-20, 10:55   Link #71
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

we get to see how strong Hiya really is. I guess the djinn really is on the level of the demon king. And she's useful around the house too.

Damalynas using her magic to power up the monster, and eventually making it headless is sort of disturbing to look at. I'm glad it lasted only a short time.

anyway, the princess is so happy to see the true hero, but she can't take him back to the castle because he's now married.

and the fake hero + his dancer are now finally in jail. Are they going to be executed? lol

looking forward to next week!
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 13:09   Link #72
Lex79

The girls might not be the most successful knights ever but at least they got other talents they can put to good use.
When you happen to be in a fantasy world with cheat powers you might be tempted to become an adventurer or hero....but Flio wants to be a merchant instead. After all, the title says "Chillin' in another world"...the funny thing is that probably defeating the demon lord would be easier for him than running a store.
Old 2024-05-20, 14:01   Link #73
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

You got Kugimiya Rie and Yui Horie in 1 show but not a tsundere in sight..

Don't know why I only noticed it now, times have indeed changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Don't forget about Shakugan no Shana, what with Willhelmina showing up .
It's kinda interesting how this really is a reunion lol:

Satoshi Hino - Yuuji (Shana), Saito (Zero no Tsukaima), Flio

Kugimiya Rie - Shana (Shana), Louise (ZnT), Rys

Ayako Kawasumi - Yoshida (Shana), Henrietta (ZnT), Klyrode Elizabeth

Shizuka Itou - Wilhelmina Carmel (Shana), Damalynas

If only Noto Mamiko would've shown up on this series too then I'd consider the reunion complete

Now if the princess joined the harem in this series then we'd get the main trio of 3 shows voiced by the same VAs decades apart lol

It's also very interesting that some of the cast members were literal elementary school students when Shana and Zero no Tsukaima first aired, makes me feel old lmao
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 16:21   Link #74
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
and the fake hero + his dancer are now finally in jail. Are they going to be executed? lol
Looks like they break out of prison next week. I can only wonder what their role in the plot will be now other than continuing to try to make it rich and causing more problems for the protagonists as a result .

Also Tsuya has to be really dumb to stick with the "Hero" after he made her an accomplice to his crimes, got her possessed, and thrown in jail all on the off chance he's going to make it big again .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
The girls might not be the most successful knights ever but at least they got other talents they can put to good use.
When you happen to be in a fantasy world with cheat powers you might be tempted to become an adventurer or hero....but Flio wants to be a merchant instead. After all, the title says "Chillin' in another world"...the funny thing is that probably defeating the demon lord would be easier for him than running a store.
Flio and Red from Banished from the Hero's Party have the same idea .
Old 2024-05-21, 01:16   Link #75
Lex79

Quote:
Also Tsuya has to be really dumb to stick with the "Hero" after he made her an accomplice to his crimes, got her possessed, and thrown in jail all on the off chance he's going to make it big again .
At this point, I'm not sure she really has an alternative if she doesn't want to risk being executed.
Old 2024-05-21, 04:45   Link #76
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Blonde Hero nearly caused everyone in the palace to be sacrificed by Hiya, through the payment for the wish. It was only by sheer luck that the target of the first wish was something the djinn could not grant. ---- I think execution is actually justified, assuming the princess and the others now know it was Blonde Hero who made the wish.

since they put her in jail too. Looks like Tsuya is in line for the execution as well.

yeah, I now saw the preview. They do manage to escape.

________

on another thing. I watched the crunchyroll subs.... it was annoying when "Climate Change" got mentioned. Espescially it was not really that being said. Wondering if they hired an activist as a translator.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-05-21 at 05:00.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-21, 22:24   Link #77
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post

on another thing. I watched the crunchyroll subs.... it was annoying when "Climate Change" got mentioned. Espescially it was not really that being said. Wondering if they hired an activist as a translator.
"Climate change" is literally what the character said; "kikou hendou."
Old 2024-05-21, 23:49   Link #78
scififan

It reasonable to believe that what will happen to the witch will not be shown in anime.
Old Yesterday, 17:14   Link #79
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
If only Noto Mamiko would've shown up on this series too then I'd consider the reunion complete
Given the Shana cast present, having Ebara Masashi would be cool too
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:20   Link #80
Frontier

They already have Shizuka Ito, Hitomi Nabatame should be in this show already .