AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-20, 21:33   Link #61
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Zodiac Aries View Post
Miyuki is not suitable to become a Yotsuba member.
She afraid to kill people in the anime.
unless she is pushed in the corner .... like what she did in yokohama arc when her anger is the maxed
Old 2014-05-20, 22:51   Link #62
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
unless she is pushed in the corner .... like what she did in yokohama arc when her anger is the maxed
Yeah, just because you don't like killing, doesn't mean you can't do it.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 23:49   Link #63
Echizen777

[QUOTE=hchan94;5126644
Its fine that you think of her as annoying everyone has their own way of feelings towards her but his statement about the Miyuki being only for the delusional is something I feel that he shouldve kept to himself and is a lot of bs. less clingy dependent would be ok but i want the answer to make her happy (as in a mutual feeling) i think she'd just snap if the answer turned out bad.[/QUOTE]

She won't snap. Miyuki is a strong woman I think she is just forcing herself to become dependant on his brother. Reminiscence worked because she wasn't as she is now and I don't see why you think the pairing is confirmed, they look like lovers sometimes only because she is such a brocon to begn with
. Plus they have no lovers dynamic it is mostly misinterpreted by the others. That's just Miyuki blushing and Tatsuya spoiling her, without embarassment. Their date in vol 5 is a perfect example.

Why does she necesarily need to be happy? She has serious personality issues and if they become a couple not only that it would ruin Tatsuya's attitude towards her, the proof that brotherly love us his only emotion but she would be even worse. Tatsuya is not doing this because he is in love, I just want to see him spoil and soothe her. Kisses or love for her would ruin the core reason why he is like that. That's what make the duo special, you seem to forget that he is like that because of his clan, it's as if you don't want him to grow. Maybe I am thinking like that because I am more of a Tatsuya fan but there are many ways to make her happy without being with Tatsuya.

Oh and she has no problem with killing but what she did was too excessive.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 00:23   Link #64
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchan94 View Post
just because you find her annoying doesnt make her delusional. using your opinions to make a statement like that is illogical and unreasonable.
You certainly do not know pampz enough.

Every statement he has made is not a fact and not to be taken seriously.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 00:44   Link #65
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post

Yup beside everyone has personal favorite so we respect him for his dedication to erika

On-topic: a very calm pissed miyuki is very scary coz she has no qualm in freezing them to death if they manage to make her angry to the max
Old 2014-05-21, 00:46   Link #66
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
ehhh, i don't think it was that excessive to kill the soldiers when her friends were being threatened by high powered assault rifles meant to kill magicians. Especially when they attacked the group in an ambush.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 01:56   Link #67
hchan94

Quote:
She won't snap. Miyuki is a strong woman I think she is just forcing herself to become dependant on his brother. Reminiscence worked because she wasn't as she is now and I don't see why you think the pairing is confirmed, they look like lovers sometimes only because she is such a brocon to begn with
. Plus they have no lovers dynamic it is mostly misinterpreted by the others. That's just Miyuki blushing and Tatsuya spoiling her, without embarassment. Their date in vol 5 is a perfect example.

Why does she necesarily need to be happy? She has serious personality issues and if they become a couple not only that it would ruin Tatsuya's attitude towards her, the proof that brotherly love us his only emotion but she would be even worse. Tatsuya is not doing this because he is in love, I just want to see him spoil and soothe her. Kisses or love for her would ruin the core reason why he is like that. That's what make the duo special, you seem to forget that he is like that because of his clan, it's as if you don't want him to grow. Maybe I am thinking like that because I am more of a Tatsuya fan but there are many ways to make her happy without being with Tatsuya.

ohh dear... I don't even understand how you're interpreting my words in the complete opposite way. I don't see how you can say she's forcing herself to be dependent on Tatsuya just cause she says he saved her therefore her everything is his? That's not forcing that's willing. Also I don't see how its not the possible possibility/confirmed as your only sole reason why its not possible is because brothers can fall in love with their sister. In love anyone can fall for anyone just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it cant happen to someone else. By the way if you're that devoted to someone and the relationship turns bad can make some snap from shock its called emotional shock. Just because she's strong doesn't mean she's immune or wont snap in an emotional shock.

1.Developing strong emotions is a form of mental growth so i don't understand how you think I don't want him to grow. In fact its more like you don't want him to grow because you want him to continue being this emotion deprived/low responsiveness "human."

2. Also i don't see how you can make Miyuki happy without Tatsuya being with her. I'm not saying his actions now are because of romantic love either so please stop assuming I'm saying that what I'm actually saying is, I'm hoping he develops romantic love for Miyuki (as she's the only possible love interest considering how he only cares about her) and not that he currently is in love her please get that correct.

3. Also why don't you want Miyuki to be happy? Also do you not remember what an unhappy/angry Miyuki does to her surroundings? Just because someone has personality issues and are siblings they don't deserve to be happy or have a romantic relationship? So people with personality issues don't deserve to be happy or love for someone cause its going to ruin someone or both parties. Show me how you can find a way to make her happy without having to be with Tatsuya. Also romantic love can change the person in a good way or bad way all depends on the actions of both parties. You're already assuming its going to be bad which is completely irrational as you're not even looking at the potential good benefits.

4. We're not misinterpreting the lovers dynamic. We're stating our thoughts of the future and viewing if romance comes in who and why that person will win and in this case its Miyuki. We're not even saying he's in a romantic love with Miyuki so if anyone is misinterpreting I think its you because you don't seem to understand what the points I'm actually making. Besides how can you it misinterpreting the lovers dynamic when all we're doing is looking at it with a understanding of the human mind.

5. Btw you cant even use volume 5 as a basis that its impossible for him to create romantic feelings for Miyuki this series is going to be like 20-25 or even 30 volumes long even though though its only up to volume 13 for translations there's like half the story to go so just stop with the assuming its impossible for brotherly love to turn into romantic love. So using a volume 5 to say its not a possibility makes no logical sense in a potential 30 novel story.

Lastly. Sure his clan made him like that but he's still a human and humans can change. His core right now obviously is beneficial if you look at it at a machine viewpoint because he's strong and has little emotions what difference does it make him as a robot other than the fact he has a mindset of his own. But he's not, he's a human and all humans are subject to change regardless if you wish for it or not.

P.s you sound more like Anti Miyuki x Tatsuya, Tatsuya x another girl, Tatsuya-forever alone or Anti Miyuki rather than a Tatsuya fan. Its like you just want any other female character to be with him rather than Miyuki cause they are siblings. You said that you're OK with incest but with all the previous comments when I brought up points about Tatsuya's mindset and if romantic feelings were achieved, however it just makes it seem like you don't want Miyuki to end up with him but instead another female character since you won't stop bringing up Honoka. BTW its not excessive killing if the person/people who you killed had threatened you with a weapon or attempted to kill you first.

Ultimately it looks more like you want Tatsuya to retain his close to no emotion self rather than to mentally develop like a human should. It also looks like you just don't want Miyuki to be with him cause everything seems like impossible regarding the change in love and because she has a "bad personality and is harmful to this growth of Tatsuya's" according to you. In fact it seems like you just want him to continue to be how he is and "grow" (idk how you think he's growing other than physical growth,Ii don't see any other growth with the way you are saying things) rather than having a emotion growth. Btw emotional and mental growth is whats considered important character development physical growth is more of a side bonus to make the character cooler.
hchan94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 02:38   Link #68
Echizen777

I never said I don't want her to be happy. Just that she doesn't need to be his lover forthis, with proper development. And I am not even an Honoka shipper. I am seeing things objectively and they aren't different in their way to show their love to Tatsuya. At least Honoka doesn't act as his servant.
Old 2014-05-21, 02:54   Link #69
hchan94

Quote:
I never said I don't want her to be happy. Just that she doesn't need to be his lover forthis, with proper development. And I am not even an Honoka shipper. I am seeing things objectively and they aren't different in their way to show their love to Tatsuya. At least Honoka doesn't act as his servant.
Alright then let me rephrase to the way you wrote it that why do you feel she doesn't necessarily need to be happy?

What proper development would need to take place for this? Separating the 2? Marrying them off unwillingly? Let Tatsuya keep acting like how he is while she her feelings keep growing?

Btw with the way her feelings for Tatsuya are developing now when she truly admits to both herself and him that she wants to be more than his sister because she loves him romantically the only way then to make her truly happy is being his lover. She's not going to want to be his sister forever. It does bring some happiness but always being just a sister while harboring such growing feelings can just counter effect the sister role. Its no different from being in love with someone while they are aware of it but stuck in a important position but not the lovers position it makes people.

Even if no romance ending was made the closest 2 would always be Miyuki x Tatsuya no other girl can possibly even bypass friend.

How does Miyuki act like a servant then please tell me? Cause she clings onto him all the time? Cause she makes him coffee all the time? Cause she gets angry when other girls get close? Cause she loves him so much? I don't see how she's acting like his "servant" at all.

Last edited by hchan94; 2014-05-21 at 03:02. Reason: spelling
Old 2014-05-21, 02:57   Link #70
millie10468

Totally random question: In a fight who would win: Miyuki vs Juumonjii. Cocytus vs Phalanx.

But it might hit an iceberg...
millie10468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 03:02   Link #71
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ miyuki maybe

How about miyuki vs maya?
Old 2014-05-21, 03:13   Link #72
Echizen777

You are just seeing them as a couple for her to be happy because you like the way she is actually. Miyuki wasn't like tht 3 years ago. Ok other girls can't bypass friends but Miyuki can't bypass sister, you think that if she was male. Tatsuya would act differently? No. Because his mental has been made to love Miyuki that way, he had no choice. I don't want them separated or something, I even like their relation as it is now but Miyuki's attachment to him is unhealthy for her character. How she is acting as his servant? Just read how she competes with the real servant to notice. And she sees herself as his belonging.

Phalanx can block all magic so Katsuto. But her ZI can rivals with it, I believe Katsuto would ultimately win though even if Miyuki is a match for him.
Old 2014-05-21, 03:24   Link #73
hchan94

Quote:
You are just seeing them as a couple for her to be happy because you like the way she is actually. Miyuki wasn't like tht 3 years ago. Ok other girls can't bypass friends but Miyuki can't bypass sister, you think that if she was male. Tatsuya would act differently? No. Because his mental has been made to love Miyuki that way, he had no choice. I don't want them separated or something, I even like their relation as it is now but Miyuki's attachment to him is unhealthy for her character. How she is acting as his servant? Just read how she competes with the real servant to notice. And she sees herself as his belonging.

Phalanx can block all magic so Katsuto. But her ZI can rivals with it, I believe Katsuto would ultimately win though even if Miyuki is a match for him.
I may like the way she is but if you understand how it feels to love someone a lot while they are aware of it yet you cant get out of a certain zone that's not lovers the only way you'd feel happy is to actually be the lover. (been there felt that not fun) I'm not sure it said he was made like that in the anime its worded that the only emotion he had left was the love for his sister so that doesn't imply that he was altered. Alright for once your comment about not wanting to see them separate is something I agree on. Therefore will you acknowledge a reasonable possible romantic love between the 2 if she stops being too attached to him and show some self restraint?

Last edited by hchan94; 2014-05-21 at 03:28. Reason: left a piece of info
Old 2014-05-21, 03:39   Link #74
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Look, I'm going to agree with Echizen that with things as they are now, Tatsuya and Miyuki being a couple would be wrong. Tatsuya was technically forced to being the way he is because of his procedure, Miyuki knows this, and is part of why she feels she must do everything she can to make it up to him, and why she is trying to get him to build more relationships beyond her. Tatsuya's feelings for Miyuki are true and natural yes, but since they are the only ones left to him it's understandable why he'd be so protective and fixated on her. His intensity of his love for Miyuki goes beyond what a brother should have for his sister, but just the same they are simply not romantic in nature and are simply a result of those fraternal feelings being amplified by the fact that he is incapable of attaching himself to anything other than his sister.

Miyuki cannot force Tatsuya to be her lover, even if he probably would if she begged him to. She won't because it's wrong, and it's not what she wants for Tatsuya. She wants Tatsuya to be happy. No matter what the cost. Tatsuya cannot love Miyuki as a woman either, because he is currently incapable of that, and he probably thinks she deserves someone "better" than him since he's aware of just how screwed up he is when you examine him objectively.

But that could all change.

This is a story. Anything can happen. And what needs to happen for this relationship to work is that Tatsuya needs to fall in love with and desire Miyuki as a woman out of his own will and initiative. We know Miyuki is in love with Tatsuya, but she'll never force him to be with her simply for her own sake. Tatsuya has to be the one to say the forbidden words, Tatsuya needs to be the one to express desire. The one thing he supposedly has very little, or none of. He doesn't need to get all his emotions back, but at the very least, he needs to be able to love. And he has to know what exactly it is he is feeling. And since this is a story I imagine this would be something like him going beyond or breaking his supposed emotional limitations and finding something within himself that makes him want to be with Miyuki. Miyuki will do her best to catch his eye, but unless Tatsuya's the one who starts the relationship, it'll never be right.

And, going with the Shakti(Parvati) myth as outline, here's what I think might happen:

Miyuki will probably make some sort of deal with Maya for Tatsuya's sake. Maybe he'll be given full control of FLT, the right to call himself a full member of the Yotsuba clan with all the respect due him, and with it his complete and total freedom--he can't be called or used as a tool, Maya can't make use of him whenever she wants, any children he has will be candidates for succession, and of course, he'll stop being Miyuki's Guardian. At some point, I believe Miyuki will call Tatsuya to tell him he's been discharged from service and will be replaced by Minami. He will be free to live his life henceforth. Tatsuya will question it, but Miyuki will insist it's for the better--she might even tell him to go dating, and that he's now the master of his own life. The Shiba siblings will separate for a time after that. Tatsuya will have Miyuki on his mind but will go through business as usual, however, I also believe during this time, he'll slowly get to see what Miyuki sacrificed and laid on the table in order to pay for his freedom. He'll see the extent of what she's willing to do for his sake. Just how far her devotion to him can take her. And unlike him, she wasn't experimented on to be this way--she's doing it all out of her own free will. Her extreme devotion to him is the key to him being able to love. All of this, plus a few other events that happen along the way, will trigger some things inside his mind. He'll start to feel the first signs of love. But he'll have doubts, he's still Tatsuya and he's not sure if this is the right course of action...so he's going to confirm it from Miyuki herself. He'll come to her, presumably in disguise, and trick her into confessing her true feelings. And he'll probably do it by doing the thing no one else in the story has any guts to do in front of Miyuki: piss her off by telling her exactly why Shiba Tatsuya is a worthless piece of shit and why she'd be better off being with someone else.

Miyuki will get angry, and in her anger she will end up revealing her true heart and everything she knows about him. The disguise will wear off. And from there Tatsuya will make his decision...
Old 2014-05-21, 03:44   Link #75
hchan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Look, I'm going to agree with Echizen that with things as they are now, Tatsuya and Miyuki being a couple would be wrong. Tatsuya was technically forced to being the way he is because of his procedure, Miyuki knows this, and is part of why she feels she must do everything she can to make it up to him, and why she is trying to get him to build more relationships beyond her. Tatsuya's feelings for Miyuki are true and natural yes, but since they are the only ones left to him it's understandable why they'd he'd be so protective and fixated on them. His intensity of his love for Miyuki goes beyond what a brother should have for his sister, but they are simply not romantic and nature and are simply a result of those feelings being amplified by the faact that he is incapable of attaching himself to anything other than her.

Miyuki cannot force Tatsuya to be her lover, even if he'd probably would if she begged him to. She won't because it's wrong, and it's not what she wants for Tatsuya. She wants Tatsuya to be happy. No matter what the cost. Tatsuya cannot love Miyuki as a woman either, because he is currently incapable of that, and he probably thinks she deserves someone better than he is, since he's aware of just how screwed up he is when you examine him objectively.

But that could all change.

This is a story. Anything can happen. And what needs to happen for this relationship to work is that Tatsuya needs to fall in love with and desire Miyuki as a woman out of his own will and initiative. We know Miyuki is in love with Tatsuya, but she'll never force him to be with her simply for her own sake. Tatsuya has to be the one to say the forbidden words, Tatsuya needs to be the one to express desire. The one thing he supposedly has very little, or none of. He doesn't need to get all his emotions back, but at the very least needs to be able to love. And he has to know what exactly it is he is feeling. And since this is a story I imagine this would be something like him going beyond or breaking his supposed emotional limitations and finding something within himself that makes him want to be with Miyuki. Miyuki will do her best to catch his eye, but unless Tatsuya's the one who starts the relationship, it'll never be right.

And, going with the Shakti(Parvati) myth as outline, here's what I think might happen:

Miyuki will probably make some sort of deal with Maya for Tatsuya's sake. Maybe he'll be given full control of FLT, the right to call himself a full member of the Yotsuba clan with all the respect due him and with it total freedom--he can't be called or used as a tool, Maya can't make use of him whenever she wants, any children he has will be candidates for succession, and of course, he'll stop being Miyuki's Guardian. At some point, I believe Miyuki will call Tatsuya to tell him he's been discharged from service and will be replaced by Minami. He will be free to live his life henceforth. Tatsuya will question it, but Miyuki will insist it's for the better. The Shiba siblings will separate for a time after that. Tatsuya will have Miyuki on his mind but will go through business as usual, however, I also believe during this time, he'll slowly get to see what Miyuki sacrificed and laid on the table in order to pay for his freedom. He'll see the extent of what she's willing to do for his sake. Just how far her devotion to him can take her. And unlike him, she wasn't experimented on to be this way--she's doing it all out of her own free will. Her extreme devotion to him is the key to him being able to love. All of this, plus a few other events that happen along the way, will trigger some things inside his mind. He'll start to feel the first signs of love. But he'll have doubts, he's still Tatsuya and he's not sure if this is the right course of action...so he's going to confirm it from Miyuki herself. He'll come to her, presumably in disguise, and trick her into confessing her true feelings. And he'll probably do it by doing the thing no one else in the story has any guts to do in front of Miyuki: piss her off by telling her exactly why Shiba Tatsuya is a worthless piece of shit and why she'd be better off being with someone else.

Miyuki will get angry, and in her anger she will end up revealing her true heart and everything she knows about him. The disguise will wear off. And from there Tatsuya will make his decision...
well thats his current ideas then develop into something similar to the lines of mine and then hopefully happy ending between the 2 and not some open ending open endings are annoying... but yeah im fine as long as they end up happy together despite all they go through <--- but they gotta be pure at the same time
Old 2014-05-21, 03:53   Link #76
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchan94 View Post
just because you find her annoying doesnt make her delusional. using your opinions to make a statement like that is illogical and unreasonable.
I find her "Onii-sama" very annoying!
Why does she have to say that 4 sylables again and again why not "Ni-ni or a-ni or o-ni or aniki" ; its so annoying its much longer to pronounce than his name tat-su-ya.

And I call people who like her delusionist isnt because they literally are but Miyuki is pretty much a delusion. She doesnt have a fragment of realism or heck idont understand why shes "perfect"? I find Mayumi's breast more alluring than Miyuki's face.

And for what ive been posting a couple of days ago about Mayumi being an ideal girl is because she is unique and pretty 30% real. While Erika being a realist because you can see her everywhere. Pretty much if i see a red haired,wearing a ponytail im pretty sure she has Erika's personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post

Iknow Iam a troll. Dont spread it out too much.

Anyways damn its cold outside.#!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 03:58   Link #77
hchan94

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Why does she have to say that 4 sylables again and again why not "Ni-ni or a-ni or o-ni or aniki" ; its so annoying its much longer to pronounce than his name tat-su-ya.

And I call people who like her delusionist isnt because they literally are but Miyuki is pretty much a delusion. She doesnt have a fragment of realism or heck idont understand why shes "perfect"? I find Mayumi's breast more alluring than Miyuki's face.

And for what ive been posting a couple of days ago about Mayumi being an ideal girl is because she is unique and pretty 30% real. While Erika being a realist because you can see her everywhere. Pretty much if i see a red haired,wearing a ponytail im pretty sure she has Erika's personality.

didnt know you were a troll my bad on that. That generalization of girl's having erika's personality is very unique LOL. also OYYOIII MIYUKI'S BOOBS MAY NOT BE AS BIG BUT ITS STILL GOOD ENOUGH. D: I mean the first few times you hear onii-sama i may get annoying but like when you hear it enough its just like w.e like you just adjust to it
Old 2014-05-21, 04:04   Link #78
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post

Simple:

Miyuki is a goddess; Erika is but an impish mortal. Only a goddess can stand beside a god.

Miyuki is purest platinum; Erika is polished copper. Platinum brings out the best in Tatsuya's tarnished silver.

You can see girls like Erika everywhere...but you don't see girls like Miyuki. Just like you don't see guys like Tatsuya.

Also, hime cut. The hime cut alone makes Miyuki 100 times better than the other girls. It's simple science.

Seriously dude...Give Erika to Leo. They're OTP. Join the Miyuki ship. You'll be happier.

ALSO! "Onii-sama" is better than her going "Tatsuya-sama". It's a good compromise. Since the way she addresses him is probably a reflection or a play on Parvati's "my lord" or "my lord husband" which she uses to address Shiva. If Miyuki wasn't a sister character and was just Tatsuya's girlfriend, she'd probably go with "Tatsuya-sama". Because the "-sama" part is important. (She could also go with "aniue", but that's way too formal. "onii-sama" is more affectionate.)
Old 2014-05-21, 04:14   Link #79
IceHism

Is it really hard to find an overly obsessed girlfriend that wants to take care of you all the time? Judging by all the crazy stories I heard, I don't really think so. So Miyuki is at least 40% realistic.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 04:14   Link #80
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ the similarity of erika to Miyuki is both of them are bro-con

What will happen if let's say switch erika with miyuki, also add an excessive bro con I wonder if pampz21 like her