5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-10-22, 23:03   Link #61
Esclair

Awesome episode. It looks like the battles will definitely be tactics heavy so Fumina will have plenty of opportunities to shine. Sekai might be able to overpower less experienced battlers with his martial arts but I'm sure once we enter the tournament there will be plenty of people who can counter his abilities, so tactics will become crucial again.

It doesn't seem like Fumina has any romantic inclinations towards Sekai...
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-22, 23:05   Link #62
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

We're only three episodes in. There'll be plenty of time to show off an attraction between them, but even the first season was pretty light on the romance aspect.
Old 2014-10-23, 00:13   Link #63
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
We're only three episodes in. There'll be plenty of time to show off an attraction between them, but even the first season was pretty light on the romance aspect.
I thought it did a nice job in that respect. It didn't go overboard, but also was pretty clear on its pairings. No complaints here if the second season does an equally good job in clearly drawing the lines with just a few good moments here and there.
Old 2014-10-23, 01:00   Link #64
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yea, I think Fumina's feeling will grow over the course of the series.

Hell I won't be surprised if it won't be official until mid season.

Also, I'm more partial to Yuuma/Fumina, though Sekai/Fumina was kinda obvious. That said, I don't support Yuuma/Mirai, the age gap was painfully hilarious.
Old 2014-10-23, 02:50   Link #65
pampz21
ShipCore

I get the feeling that Mirai's dad is Sekai shishou; hes pretty well built and clearly the staff is hinting that Sekai and Mirai's not blood related as they clearly shows Mirai's mom has the same color of hair as her and her dad hasblack hair. How can they bred a pure red hair.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 03:31   Link #66
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
clearly the staff is hinting that Sekai and Mirai's not blood related as they clearly shows Mirai's mom has the same color of hair as her and her dad hasblack hair. How can they bred a pure red hair.
That's not how genetics works.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 03:34   Link #67
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I get the feeling that Mirai's dad is Sekai shishou; hes pretty well built and clearly the staff is hinting that Sekai and Mirai's not blood related as they clearly shows Mirai's mom has the same color of hair as her and her dad hasblack hair. How can they bred a pure red hair.
I know shipper can be desperate sometimes but...

Seriously?
Old 2014-10-23, 04:18   Link #68
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

Seriously?
Not really shipping them beside "I like ponytail" if Iam shipping; you should know who is with who.

Anyway Iam hype with Isekaijin type of plot.

Besides why du u care?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 04:30   Link #69
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
so i guess the running joke archetype for this series is that a cold stoic emotionless looking character in truth being actually a total blushing moeblob on the inside, first its Alia, then came Yuuma

so anyone else find the Daiki & Eri attempting "to build an MS Girl" sounded uh....... suspicious?,
its all entirely made of plastic right? its a 1/144 scale right?, right?, & no, please don't go there.......
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 05:29   Link #70
Idealist 99

Quote:
As far as I see , Both Mirai & Sekai are Redhead .
And we have even see Sekai Dad's hair color so We can't tell he & Mirai aren't blood related.

Look like Sekai & Fumino would on a Date at the next episode.
Old 2014-10-23, 06:16   Link #71
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
In the mean time, China's brother is actually Sei's long lost little brother, because their hairs are the same color.

At least Yuuma is pretty honest when it comes to love.
Old 2014-10-23, 07:42   Link #72
Wandering Soul

Quote:
That was a one good thing about the first season so I have no problem if Try does a similar thing. Fumina's feelings will probably grow as the series continues.

Is Sekai going to be the type that can is aware of others people feelings and romances but obvious to his own? He caught on to Yuuma being after his sister pretty quickly but could not understand why Gyanko made lunch for him.
Old 2014-10-23, 07:50   Link #73
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think it's a matter of Sekai actually knew how average guys think, and doesn't understand much about girls.
Old 2014-10-23, 10:09   Link #74
Juke16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Great one as usual, but I must say the OST part is kinda lacking. It's pretty good, but there was nothing that gave me the "WOW" feeling like Yuuki's Flamenco song back in first season.

I know it's not really a fair comparison and all since it was fresh at the time, but I'm still waiting for some kind of the same impact in GBF Try.
I'm getting the same feeling, even when they put in all the references from Odessa with the Zeon ranks and Jet Stream attack, it didn't seem to jump out as much as the references did in the first season.

It's a bit hard to explain, but Gundam Build Fighters feels a lot more like watching Gundam than Gundam Build Fighters Try; the production team just seems to have put in a lot more panache of the Gundam series into the first series than the second one. The soundtrack in the second series is just as good as the first one though. I think only time will tell how good the second series is.
Juke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 12:16   Link #75
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'm kinda curious about what happens to Sei;
Using Build Burning at 11th Tournament, upgraded it, then hide it inside Dom, inside his trophy?
Is it really made for Reiji, or Sei is considering something else that led him to creation of Build Burning?
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 13:33   Link #76
Juke16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
I'm kinda curious about what happens to Sei;
Using Build Burning at 11th Tournament, upgraded it, then hide it inside Dom, inside his trophy?
Is it really made for Reiji, or Sei is considering something else that led him to creation of Build Burning?
I can't explain why that happened, but it's always been a Gundam tradition to have MS stored away for a rainy day.

As a side note, we now know why Suzuku was at that all girls Gunpla Fighters competition in the first season.
Juke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 18:52   Link #77
Galaxian

Quote:
Pfft. Fumina/Mirai all the way.
I ship it...

Quote:
I don't know, Rei/Alia was hammered pretty much every episode of the tournament arc.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 19:01   Link #78
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
I don't know, Rei/Alia was hammered pretty much every episode of the tournament arc.
Aila and Reiji didn't even meet until the halfway point of the show, and thus they had little time to draw it out. That said, you still don't see them kiss, or argue over perceived attractions to other people, or get into a proper love triangle, or anything really intimate beyond holding hands.

Sei and China were much the same way, and the biggest obstacle that there was to the pairing was dealt with by the same episode it was introduced, and even then, it was nothing China really needed to worry about in the first place.

GBF just isn't that kind of show, and it doesn't need the complications of the main Gundam romances anyway.
Old 2014-10-23, 19:04   Link #79
Galaxian

It's not a complicated relationship, but it's there and in our faces for half of the show.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-23, 20:45   Link #80
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

Seriously?
I've had a yuri shipper tell me straight-faced that it was possible for a woman to conceive spontaneously without needing the egg cell to be fertilised, by the powers of partheogenesis.

And just because Sekai and Mirai's dad is dark-haired and their mom a redhead doesn't mean her genes can't be passed on. My hair started turning white at 12, just like my brother, just like my mother - we both inherited that trait from her.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote