AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-21, 22:44   Link #61
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssme80386 View Post
Fine with me. Just don't call bad show good when it's not.
wtf, what is your problem anyway? You force us in this thread to agreed to your OPINION, good and bad is relative dude, even if you all maderfaker said turn a gundam is bad, it still good for me and will always be my favorite

or you said this railgun S have a flaw? Of course dude, its manmake, nothing perfect if human make it, except he is god, stop whining and just enjoy the show, if you hate it so much, go out and watch naruto instead.

*sigh* please stop, dude, you maderfaking whiny brat.
Old 2013-07-21, 22:44   Link #62
ssme80386
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
Stop stating your opinions as facts. It comes off as you being egotistical and close minded. Also after reading your posts it seems to me like you hate how this series tells its stories which makes me question why you are here in the first place.
Yes, I am coming to hate this series, because I am turning to not like it and it's a bad movie.

There are animes I like and they are good movies (Madoka).

There are animes I like and they are bad movies (Vividred Operation) - and I am not going to argue if you call it(them) bad. They are.

There are animes I don't like and they are good movies (Fractale) - and I am not going to criticize it(them) just because I don't like.

Unlike you people, I am totally capable of separating "I like/don't like it" from "it's good/bad".

Also why do you guys always refer to LNs here? This thread is about discussing anime episode, not a LN chapter. How good the episode follows LN - what relevance does it have here?

Are you going to judge Mona Lisa as a picture on the basis of how good it resembles the original person?
Old 2013-07-21, 22:47   Link #63
hamazura
whatever

lol if you hate it, why dont you leave? you are disturbing other people
or you want to convince us that this show is bad?
again, good and bad are relative, you cannot force everyone to agreed with your opinion.

Stupid
Old 2013-07-21, 22:55   Link #64
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Yes, I am coming to hate this series, because I am turning to not like it and it's a bad movie.

There are animes I like and they are good movies (Madoka).

There are animes I like and they are bad movies (Vividred Operation) - and I am not going to argue if you call it(them) bad. They are.

There are animes I don't like and they are good movies (Fractale) - and I am not going to criticize it(them) just because I don't like.

Unlike you people, I am totally capable of separating "I like/don't like it" from "it's good/bad".

Also why do you guys always refer to LNs here? This thread is about discussing anime episode, not a LN chapter. How good the episode follows LN - what relevance does it have here?

Are you going to judge Mona Lisa as a picture on the basis of how good it resembles the original person?
Okay, you're officially a troll.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-07-21, 22:56   Link #65
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Okay, I'm putting an end to the tangent now, and I will likely split it off into its own locked thread.

(This thread will be locked momentarily while it happens.)