1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-25, 23:39   Link #61
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I just hope nothing bad happened to Asia. That has me worried. I heard that Issei going to take down Diodora.
Issei handed Diodora an ass-whooping, but I'm disappointed that asshole didn't get killed on Ep. 8.

I hope that next week, Diodora will be completely destroyed by Issei's unstoppable rage!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 23:47   Link #62
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Issei handed Diodora an ass-whooping, but I'm disappointed that asshole didn't get killed on Ep. 8.

I hope that next week, Diodora will be completely destroyed by Issei's unstoppable rage!
I saw it. Issei done an awesome job of whopping Diodora's butt and saved Asia. Excellent indeed. But I'm kind of disappointed that Asia has vanished into thin air after she was saved. I am surprised that Issei decided to spare an enemy's life. And I hope that next week that Asia will be reunited with Issei and also Issei will have Diodora completely destroyed. Speaking of destroyed, I have seen the last of that egomaniac Freed as Kiba strike him out for good.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 23:55   Link #63
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Speaking of destroyed, I have seen the last of that egomaniac Freed as Kiba strike him out for good.
Yeah, I remember Freed got one-hit by Kiba. Sad that he went out with a whimper!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 23:59   Link #64
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Yeah, I remember Freed got one-hit by Kiba. Sad that he went out with a whimper!
You know what villains said after suffering a defeat, "You haven't seen the last of me!". Well, with Kiba's one-hit strike, we have definitely seen the last of Freed. I just glad that Asia is ok as well as she remain pure. I'm sort of worried. But I'm kind of sad that she left at the end of this episode.
Old 2015-05-26, 04:28   Link #65
RawHunter
Alexithymia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
Srsly? His voice? You're gonna complain about Yuki Kaji after 3 seasons now?

Also his attitude? how? Not taking advantage of Akeno when she was like that? Curbstomping the one who was about to frigging RAPE Asia? Admitting he wants to be worthy of his loved one?

I... have no words, really.

Anywho, watching Dioshit getting beaten like that was BEAUTIFUL.
Well I don't have any problem with Yuki Kaji or they way Issei kicked Diodora @ss. But my problem is Issei attitude in S3. Just look back last two seasons where Issei was powerless but still he was amazing (e.g)(Issei moments with Rias or The Rating Game or The Fight with Raiser) The whole S3 couldn't able to produce any Feels/Emotions impact until now. In my opinion Issei attitude was much better and his voice was bit calmer in previous seasons compared to S3...
RawHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 08:26   Link #66
Biohazardous

Wasn't it stated that they are being made stronger in the anime verses the LN?
Old 2015-05-27, 04:29   Link #67
MV5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Ise was an emotional kind of guy since day one. Saying it's annoying in this season specifically is just nonsense since he's always been like that.

If you don't like this kind of character, well, nothing can be done about that, completely changing his personality wouldn't make any sense.
Just because I don't like an aspect of his character, doesn't mean that I don't like his overall character. Just don't breakdown that you couldn't protect her, focus on getting her back as soon as possible, is all.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 05:13   Link #68
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV5 View Post
Just because I don't like an aspect of his character, doesn't mean that I don't like his overall character. Just don't breakdown that you couldn't protect her, focus on getting her back as soon as possible, is all.
Again, that's an aspect of his personality that's pretty much ingrained on him. It's not something that would change easily.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 09:55   Link #69
Chaos-Zero

I bet right about now that Diodora got really scared of Issei once he knows what the Red Dragon Emperor is capable of.
Old 2015-05-27, 11:06   Link #70
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
I bet right about now that Diodora got really scared of Issei once he knows what the Red Dragon Emperor is capable of.
In the LN after Issei beats the crap out of him, Ddraig comments that Diodora's mind and soul got ingrained with a fear for Dragons.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 15:44   Link #71
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

I wonder if

Spoiler for Next ep.:

since a lot of people have been asking about it.
Old 2015-05-27, 16:03   Link #72
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I wonder if

Spoiler for Next ep.:

since a lot of people have been asking about it.
Ive already forgot about that tbh...
Old 2015-05-27, 20:41   Link #73
G147

Apparently there are people in other threads that thinks that Asia's disappearance is caused by Vali.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 20:46   Link #74
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
In the LN after Issei beats the crap out of him, Ddraig comments that Diodora's mind and soul got ingrained with a fear for Dragons.
Same thing for Raiser.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 08:13   Link #75
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I don't get why people are complaining. Freed got curb stumped so hard it didn't even register, and Diodora did no better. Only that his beating was longer. This was just like the LN, so what the heck are some people saying?

About Issei, well, his rage is not at all out of character. Yes, he's usually calmer during battles with absolute assholes, but this one was special. Asia is a very sore spot for him, as he technically already lost her once. And not only is he face to face with the bastard that kidnapped her, he just found out it was the same guy who got her thrown out of church just so he could make her feel despair, and just got finished boasting about how he's going to rape her. That's about 4 berserk buttons pressed at once.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 11:39   Link #76
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
I don't get why people are complaining. Freed got curb stumped so hard it didn't even register, and Diodora did no better. Only that his beating was longer. This was just like the LN, so what the heck are some people saying?
It was a little different from the light novel. THEREFORE IT'S WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG GGG!!!!

The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 13:08   Link #77
Weather
Wonder Wind

Honestly it's not even different, at least here Dioshit's mooks gave some fight.

In the novel they didn't do shit.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 13:46   Link #78
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post

About Issei, well, his rage is not at all out of character. Yes, he's usually calmer during battles with absolute assholes, but this one was special. Asia is a very sore spot for him, as he technically already lost her once. And not only is he face to face with the bastard that kidnapped her, he just found out it was the same guy who got her thrown out of church just so he could make her feel despair, and just got finished boasting about how he's going to rape her. That's about 4 berserk buttons pressed at once.
Having so many buttons pushed that can fill her person with rage it's a wonder he can speak. So many reasons to beat the arse of someone who has done to someone you care so much would basically have you in a blood lusted trance.
Old 2015-05-28, 14:12   Link #79
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Having so many buttons pushed that can fill her person with rage it's a wonder he can speak. So many reasons to beat the arse of someone who has done to someone you care so much would basically have you in a blood lusted trance.
Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-28, 14:35   Link #80
ThallIntoSleep

Issei may go hard in the paint, but he's still soft in this episode. it was kind of a c-block to see diodora dodge the empowered dragon shot and not get killed by it.
The fight against the naked pawns reminded me of Tower of Lust from Dante's Inferno.