Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-09, 05:21   Link #61
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
really the writer of this manga is really a genious to comedy i really wish a big anime team like bones could pick this serie to anime, that could easy take the tittle of best comedy anime of the time (or close to it the writer here know how to grab some really fun things here).
Spoiler for Anime:

Spoiler for The catch:

Last edited by YbKWzNEb; 2017-03-09 at 05:52.
YbKWzNEb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 16:51   Link #62
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by YbKWzNEb View Post
Spoiler for Anime:

Spoiler for The catch:
omg i'm a sad panda now
just because of alcohol???? man this is a seinen just air it in a later air time or something like that, take away the "beer" could means take away half of the comedy and the jokes and make things not so fun anymore, i really sad which something so fun being blocked by something so simple.

what is annoying which they are bitching about "alcohol" but not bitch about "blood" about gore, about perv things like to love ru and others this is really what i call hipocresy, my childrens can be perv molesters or i'm fine with per molesters or be fans of blood and gore but "acohol" noooo, they can't grow to like alcohol this is totally wrong, really on that times which i really love how humanity can be really bad and sinical.
Old 2017-03-10, 18:00   Link #63
n0m@n
C-Z

Chap33
Spoiler for 33:
Old 2017-03-11, 09:13   Link #64
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

Quote:
omg i'm a sad panda now
just because of alcohol???? man this is a seinen just air it in a later air time or something like that, take away the "beer" could means take away half of the comedy and the jokes and make things not so fun anymore, i really sad which something so fun being blocked by something so simple.

what is annoying which they are bitching about "alcohol" but not bitch about "blood" about gore, about perv things like to love ru and others this is really what i call hipocresy, my childrens can be perv molesters or i'm fine with per molesters or be fans of blood and gore but "acohol" noooo, they can't grow to like alcohol this is totally wrong, really on that times which i really love how humanity can be really bad and sinical.
It also irks me that overly ecchi and borderline hentai shows get 2nd season adaptations. But also, the fact that Iori and Kouhei are both college freshmen(so probably 18 yo) of the Izu ME department is the underage drinking concern on the author's part. Also

Spoiler for 33:
Old 2017-03-12, 01:03   Link #65
SeaDoor

uh-oh, I think I may have pull a face muscle laughing at the aftermath of the latest drinking party. Nanaka is so adorable!
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 07:33   Link #66
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

New poll for Anime adaptations

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...s-want/.113360
Old 2017-03-15, 20:52   Link #67
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

reading this manga made me wondering if I really happy in my college/university life

I envy Iori a little bit here...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 23:33   Link #68
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
omg i'm a sad panda now

I think you forgot ...

Nudity and blood, studio can always pull censoring, like mysterious beam of light or the coloring blood with magenta/green/blue/etc; or moving the content to BD.

For alcohol? You can't, especially when alcohol playing major role in joke.
And yes, the use of alcohol in Grand Blue is high even by Japanese standard.

Legitimating the broadcast may like you're approving senpai idea of large jar full of spirytus + disinfectant. LOL.

Old 2017-03-17, 12:41   Link #69
dark44

any one drink like them well have liver cirrhosis in few years
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 06:29   Link #70
Calca
Expressionless

English translations are finally up to the raws. After reading all the manga that is out, I can easily say this is the most under the radar and underrated manga I have seen in terms of quality of its genre (comedy). The fact more people aren't aware of this manga (as far as us who are westerners or speak English) is a shame.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 07:02   Link #71
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Coz it's not highschooler
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 07:09   Link #72
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well, they drank Spiritus... so it is not called as normal

but drinking theme is really normal.. and I even felt that lots of more vulgar series have been animated before so why not this one?

and hype for new girl... love it
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 07:18   Link #73
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
well, they drank Spiritus... so it is not called as normal

but drinking theme is really normal.. and I even felt that lots of more vulgar series have been animated before so why not this one?

and hype for new girl... love it
The fact the binge drinking appeals to college age readers is one major thing as well. You have manga that are usually taking place in high school. Here you have a manga that involves heavy drinking in college along with wacky shenanigans that are similar to things that people do in college that will becomes stories 20 years after they graduate.

This should appeal to a huge demographic. Also, I saw a guy drink a shot of Everclear in college (95% ABV). Drinking Spritus isn't far fetched, however a glass of it would definitely kill a man.
Old 2017-04-02, 12:48   Link #74
IceHism

Lmao everyone here is not normal.

This manga is just hilarious. Why is the new girl so mean though. Well I expect all of them to be anyways lol.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-03, 00:31   Link #75
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I laughed hard when I saw that "Used" text.

The new girl is mean because she treated badly by Iori after she's mock Kouhei being otaku while also stealing his tickets for Mizuki Kaya concert during Oumi Festival Arc.
Old 2017-04-12, 10:15   Link #76
runset

Here is your monthly dose of spoiler.
The new girl's name is sakurako "busu"jima. (busu here means ugly)
Spoiler for Busujima:

Iori get a new "trap" as his friend named otoya naomi. Still in highschool working partime in the kitchen
Spoiler for Trap or not:

Booobs
Spoiler for boobs:

Now then, what will happen next....
Spoiler for Cliffhanger:

Last edited by runset; 2017-04-12 at 10:32.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 06:40   Link #77
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Chapter is out and it is great. Iori seems to be developing some sort of camaraderie with Busujima Turns out the bitch is fawning over the trap who is the captain of a diving club. Obviously next station is Grand Blue but will he be able not to fall for the busty workers of the shop?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 07:02   Link #78
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Busujima best girl
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 07:16   Link #79
n0m@n
C-Z

Having a girl like Busujima join the club will bring a new air. She can replace Kebako lol.
Old 2017-04-13, 23:01   Link #80
Calca
Expressionless

Figures that this author would introduce a Hideyoshi

Tags
comedy, harem?